The Outnet — don't buy anything from them
I would recommend you not to use them. The delivery service they use is very unreliable and they never deliver on time.
I am speaking of dhl. Needless to say, the outnet called me each time to tell me that the delivery may be delayed, not the dhl.
But I also have some questions for the outnet as well. Why does it take so long to ship simple items that have to be in stock all the time because they are the most popular ones? Ugh, you have so many things to fix.
More The Outnet Complaints & Reviews
- The Outnet - take great care if need to return anything... returns service doesn't work 
- The Outnet - general customer service and refusal to action my refund
- Theoutnet.com - items were horrible 
- Theoutnet.com - they charge you £8 for any return 
- Theoutnet.com - I will not be shopping there in the future
- The Outnet - order delivery
- The Outnet - don't bother. you wont get your item.
- The Outnet - bag
- The Outnet - dresses
- The Outnet - no delivery of orders