[Resolved] The One Travel & Tourspayments not refundable

On 2nd of Oct, I was planned to go to London with my family but due to the name problem, I was force to cancel the ticket which I bought on 16th of May. I tried to online - checkin and found that the name order was wrong for all of my family so I contacted with One Travel on 30th of Sep on Saturday but failed to correct which they told me to contact directly with China Eastern Airline. Next day was Sunday, so on Monday we went airport counter but the China Eastern Airline also told me to contact with One Travel and we couldn't fly. It was more than 5100 Usd.
1, It was due to the difference of culture between East and West. I wrote correctly the name order - Kim Jae Won and the company wrote - Won Kimjae on the ticket.
2, There was time difference to contact with USA around 8hours and it was Sat and Sun before 2nd of Oct.
3, If I didn't try to online - checkin, then the company didn't know this problem before chicken on the counter.
I don't know what to say and is it fair and reasonable ? This company have no a word of Sorry.

• Resolution Statement

• The One Travel & Tours Customer Care's Response · Oct 19, 2017

Hi Mr Kim Jae Won
    Please check the ticketing stubs before you decide to blast everyone.
    The company that you blasted was one dealing with budget air travel. We are dealing with coach tours to Peninsular Malaysia only.
    I am sorry but you got the wrong company.

Perry