The Nodding Turtle Logo

The Nodding Turtle

Having problems with The Nodding Turtle?

The Nodding Turtle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 19, 2015. The latest review Sudden shut down was posted on Jun 4, 2020. The latest complaint Poppy seeds was resolved on Dec 27, 2015. The Nodding Turtle has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews. The Nodding Turtle has resolved 1 complaints.

The Nodding Turtle Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 8938
Asheville, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Nodding Turtle Customer Service. Initial The Nodding Turtle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Nodding Turtle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Nodding Turtle. Discuss the issues you have had with The Nodding Turtle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Nodding Turtle Complaints & Reviews

The Nodding TurtleSudden shut down

I can't figure out why they would shut down operations with no warning. I understand issues arise in everyone's life now and then. And I hope all is well with their family and loved ones. But shutting down operations completely is drastic. This company has become unreliable since the pandemic. Shutting down and causing panic buying. They obviously don't give a crap about their customers. If they did, they would lower prices in this time of economic crisis. And they would make sure faithful customers are taken care of before just cutting off shipping. I've bought my last bag from this company. It's sad, because I have spent so much money with this company over the years.

• Ph
      PhuckTheNoddingTurtle Jul 29, 2021

Because their product killed my brother.. the company and the owners will be held accountable. Count your blessings it wasn't you. Get some help.

• Mr
      Mrs. Gray777 Jan 01, 2021

This was my nephew's business. He passed away in 2019. Someone has illegally taken over the business.

• Mr
      Mrs. Gray777 Jan 01, 2021

@Mrs. Gray777 I'm sorry. He passed away on Easter of 2020. Sorry for the typo! He was my nephew and I loved him dearly. I heard rumors someone has stolen his business. We have the police looking into it. Sorry for anyone's inconvenience.

• Ph
      PhuckTheNoddingTurtle Jul 29, 2021

@Mrs. Gray777 Hmmm.. did he die of an overdose too? Because my brother did after consuming the nodding turtles product.. EYE FOR AN EYE.

Chefty420 Oct 29, 2020

The owner passed away.

• Ki
      King Hiram Hank Williams Oct 17, 2020

The owner passed away bro...

• Fa
      Favi Mass Oct 28, 2020

@King Hiram Hank Williams Oh [censored]!... thats horrible, will they still continue to operate as usual or will they shut down or make huge changes?

• Ll
      L.Langlois Jun 09, 2020

I placed an order on the first and now nine days later have yet to receive the order or a tracking number much less get them to respond. I was told it had shipped twice and I paid for overnight shipping. Going to open a dispute with PayPal and start leaving negative reviews if I don’t hear anything by today. They lost a good customer, I spent a lot of money on their site.

May 14, 2019

The Nodding Turtle — Seeds

TNT used to be the best, I was a customer for years and had tried many of the other seller's of "so called"...

The Nodding Turtle — tnt now selling washed seeds. stay away!!

These guys are selling bad product. Their new Tasmanian stock is junk and doesn't work. I have stuck with...

The Nodding Turtle — (warning) tnt is selling washed seeds!

It's been a while since I've done business with TNT. I took a break from the seed game in 2016. In 2015 I wa...

The Nodding Turtle — Poppy seeds

The poppy seed market is so inconsistent now. The turtle simply can't control his quality. And how would...

Weaverville

The Nodding Turtle LLC — Scam site, beware!

The Nodding Turtle has been going on websites and advertising their product as well as making accounts on...

The Nodding Turtle LLC — Not organic food

Advertises organic, hand harvested and non-processed product. This is not true. Impossible. They are very...