The New York TimesNew york times digital subscription

I want to cancel my digital subscription to the NY Times for a little while due to budget reasons. There is no online resource to do this, so I called their 800 number. The representative told me that their system was down and that she would need my address to submit the request manually. I said, no thanks, I don't want to provide my address--it's private. And anyway, I have a digital subscription and should be able to manage this online. The rep said to try back later. Frustrating!! Fix it NY Times!!!