The Mike Ferry Organizationcompany logo

The Mike Ferry Organization

The Mike Ferry Organization

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 3 complaints
2 resolved 1 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

The Mike Ferry Organization Go to website

The Mike Ferry Organization reviews & complaints

The Mike Ferry Organization complaints 3

The Mike Ferry Organization - Coaching program

I was in coaching for a few months and did what they were telling me to do with no results. They maxed out my credit card and then said they will sue me for the total amount of the contract plus . They have given my name to creditors and are ruthless. I just received a notice for $23, 000 owed to them.
--- Be aware and stay away from this organization---

The Mike Ferry Organization - Lie about conditions of the contract

Mike Ferry organization call me to offer me one coaching program, then they offer me to TRIED their daily conversations, I believed what he said and signed thinking it was a monthly contract, now they wnat a full year payment for a service that I find has no value for me. They only want to get your money, be careful, they lie on the phone all the time

I am in the same situation, I actually told my coach that I was not going to continue my 2 on 1 coaching and he didn't even remind me about their written cancellation policy. I have such a bitter taste about their customer service. I am refusing to pay, not sure how far they will go, anyone??

I have the same experience.
I signed up for 6 months coaching contract and was not satisfied with it from the first call, but kept paying them, because of contract.
After my contract is finished, they charged me again and told me, what going to charge me every month, until I will cancell it in writing. I didn't notice, what they had this in a contract, no one told me about this metter.
Now I am going to sue them for all my money, I paid, because it is no value in service, what they offered.

The Mike Ferry Organization - They maxed out credit cards

They promised us 27 transactions minimum or we'll get our money back. We did only 6 deals during the time we were in their coaching program. We did everything the coaches told us, which was more work...