The Healthy Back Instituteheal and soothe

H Jul 05, 2019

This company will cheat you. The deduct money from your credit card for products yuou havent ordered and ignore your emails. How can you trust the products when you know then company is untrustworthy.

I ordered a product called Heal and Soothe, I took advantage of an additional bottle for half price. They then added and charged me for a product I didn't order. I advised them as soon as I received confirmation of the order but they said it was two late. The refuse to answer emails. It is diffucult to conclude that this is anything other than a scam.

RESOLVED

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Jul 06, 2019

Hi Harvey,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. As we cannot identify your account from the details given here, we request that you please contact us via the link below so that we can look into this with you.

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site but contact us via the link given please.

We do provide several easy ways to contact our company. The following methods include phone, fax, postal mail, support ticket, and self-cancel option in your MyAccount. These options are presented in a clear and conspicuous way making contact with our company or any changes fast, easy and hassle-free.

If you have any questions or concerns I’m including our link to our contact us page so you can choose the best option for you to communicate with us.

Please know that we are NOT a scam, we have been in business for nearly 20 years. I'm proud to say since 2003, we have helped change, improve and support the lives of those in need of pain relief, when no one else would.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you. Our Best wishes,