LoseTheBackPain

Fri:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The Healthy Back InstituteUnauthorized credit card charges

I just received an email stating that my order of Heal and Sooth (I did NOT order it) has been shipped. I had a similar thing on 15 December 2021 stating that my order has been shipped of Heal and Soothe (I did NOT order it). The only thing I did was to order their FREE sample of Heal and Soothe, which I duly received. I have had Covid and was very ill, hence the delay in my complaint. I would definitely not have ordered anything at all, as my husband has been out of work for some time. The company has been taking the money out of my credit card. Please help me.

LoseTheBackPain Mar 08, 2022

Cherral,
      My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), Unfortunately, we can not confirm your identity, from the information you have given us on this web site so, please email me directly about this matter (remove the spaces and parentheses) hbi (.) support (@) gmail (.) com

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this form

The Healthy Back InstituteHeal n soothe, super joint support, rub on relief

I ordered 3 Bottles of Heal N Soothe, 1 Super Joint Support and 9 Rub on Relief. One bottle of Heal N Soothe was a free trial. I am not able to take these capsules as they give me diarrhea and my doctor advised me not to take them. I have been trying to make contact with is company for over a month. Will not return emails and won't answer their phone. My order was placed on 6-30-20 order # 2940882, shipment ID p15069411. Their website said they would give you a refund and how to go about doing it, but you can't when they won't answer their email and phone. I am 75, a recent widow and on a pension. I also have extreme back problems and I was hoping this company could help me. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I am hoping for a refund. Thank you- Ellen Skinner 809 Cason Street Plant City Florida 33563

LoseTheBackPain Aug 27, 2020

Ellen,
        My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), your Smart Ship order was stopped on [protected], and we will refund that order. Regarding your Initial order you can return that order to the address on the back of the packing slip or on this page https://losethebackpain.com/contact-us/.

You do not need to contact us before returning just place a short note in the package with you name and contact info so we know who you are.

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this form https://losethebackpain.com/contact-form/

The Healthy Back Institute

LoseTheBackPainProduct was ordering and sent to me

I was going to try and product recommended for back that was natural.. It kept saying it was t finished! I was frustrated and didn't want it! It was shipped and way.. I need to return this to you unopened with all $50.60 refunded.. As I did not finish the order?! You had my card # the? I do not want this product! As I read here others can't reach you either! My name is linda s stillwell I am dispiriting the charge in my card!! [protected] is my # plz call and tell me how to return this product and get my $ back???

LoseTheBackPain Jul 10, 2020

Linda,
          My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), I have reviewed your account and this is what I believe to be true and correct.

You may return the product and we will gladly give you a refund, instructions are on this web page: https://losethebackpain.​com/shipping-return-policy/

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this link

The Healthy Back InstituteHeal and soothe

I ordered this as a trial. I am never able to reach anyone person on this in order to cancel any future orders. This was to be a trial. My Primary care Doctor has directed me to not take the product but they do not respond on their phones and have no one on their staff that can answer my questions. This is certainly not the way to run a business. Please Advise Arlyne Smith Shipment ID P12607706 Requested on 4/14/2019. I can be reached at [protected] I want a cancellation of any further shipments and a confirmation in writing, [protected]@gmail.com

LoseTheBackPain May 06, 2019

Hi Arlyne,
            Thank you for your comment and request. You were not billed and you will not be billed, that said, we offer 4 different ways to contact us. Please see the following link.

In regards to the phones on average all calls are answered in 56 seconds, emails and support tickets are answered inside of 24hrs and chats are answered in seconds.

Eva Klein