Complaints & Reviews

Cancellation of monthly subscription I did not request

You offered a months trial for a reduced cost but after the month you kept taking subscriptions from my bank account and despite requesting this to be cancelled I am still being debited.
Kindly stop this subscription made by debit card
Michael Boon Tumbledown Norwich Road Woodton Bungay Suffolk NR35 2LP Order No. 2900572. email [protected]@btinternet.com

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Aug 06, 2020

Michael
    My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), I have reviewed your account and this is what I found.

I have stopped your Smart Ship order and you will no longer be billed however, you contacted us on the day after your billing so you will be receiving your August order.

If you wish to get a refund, please follow the return instructions on the packing slip.

In regards to what you signed up for here is the order form and the terms of the free trial offer,

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this from

Pay me back

Hello You sent me a bottle Free Trial on 6/11/2020. To Elisabeth Zillig-Goeltenboth, 5 Gilmore close Wolongbar NSW 2477 Australia.
As I could not Benefit from it. I sent you 2 e-mails, that I don't want another order. (13.7.2020 at 11.30. Then I phoned you and told you, that I don't want anything from you, then I talked to a Lady again twice, but you anyway took Money out on the 14. July 2020 $ 74.33. I immediately got in touch with you, asking to pay me back. But you did not. I am really mad at you! Making promises but never keep them
Greetings Elisabeth Zillig-Goeltenboth now in New Zealand. 11. Pownall Street, Masterton 5810 NZ

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Aug 06, 2020

Elisabeth

Your initial order was on 6-11-2020 and you are billed every 30 days so you were billed on 7-11-2020, you were already billed by the time you contacted us 7-13-2020. That said, I have stopped your Smart Ship order (7-17-2020) and you will no longer be billed.

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this form https://losethebackpain.com/contact-form/

The Healthy Back Institute

Resolved Product was ordering and sent to me

I was going to try and product recommended for back that was natural.. It kept saying it was t finished! I...

Resolved Heal-n-soothe

I have tried to let you know that I no longer want any more of the heal-n-soothe product but it still comes and you continue to bill me for them. I have tried your phone international number as I am in australia but was informed that the number was not connected. My last shipment that has come says that I requested it on the 29/4/2020 (a lie). My order id is 2718083 and the shipping id is p14657485. Please note - I do not want any more of the product sent to me and money taken out of my bank account without my permission.

Frustrated.
Gail

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Jul 10, 2020

Gail,
    My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), I have reviewed your account and this is what I believe to be true and correct.

According to our information you have been a customer for several years and been receiving Heal n Soothe since Nov of 2019, on our smart ship program, that is automated and thus the 4-29-2020 notification was the last one you got, now of course you have been receiving these notification since Dec of 2019.

I can see that your Heal n Soothe subscription was canceled on 6-23-2020.

The only communication I see you had with us was on 5-28-2020 and at that time your Newsletter subscription was canceled, no other communications are noted.

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this link https://losethebackpain.com/contact-us/

The Healthy Back Institute

Resolved No delivery and unauthorised billing of credit card with auto enrollment to monthly subscription

on the 25 May 2020 Losethebackpain billed me for product I did not order and with out my knowledge. a...

Resolved Loose the backpain

I ordered one promotional bottle, then was offeerd and sent a free bottle I had not ordered. I then found...

Resolved Product does not relief pain

Also, they are sending automatic deliveries, which I did't sign for.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Mar 30, 2020

Richard,
    My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI) and I will try to address your complaint.

We can not find your account based on the name you gave and no other information, so please use the link below to contact us and have any customer service issues resolved.

We do offer a free trial for our product, as part of that free trial offer, we require you to read the terms of the offer and we ask you to check the box if you agree. The only way the order is completed is if you check the box, so we are confident that you read and understood the terms of the offer.

Just because you did not find relief, that does not mean it does not work and further, we offer personal support for our products, you see in some cases talking with one of our staff can help customer find the best way to take our products and our satisfaction is high, based on that added support.

Thank you for being a valued customer as your satisfaction is important to us, if you have any customer service needs with us please use this link:-

https://losethebackpain.com/contact-us/ !

Resolved Your 'service'

I st. trial order 28.12 2019 for $58.95 for Heal N Soothe ID 2737159 2nd Order (not asked for ) 28.01.20...

Resolved heal-n-soothe.

Sirs,

About a week ago, I wrote to advise I received 2 bottles of the above (Order ID 2745511) and after reading the description, realized I must have ordered the wrong item. As such, I asked you to confirm my order and to offer some options on what I could do. My intention is to return the bottle I purchased, or both if required.

To date, I have received no response. Please advise.

Kind regards,

Peter Chiu.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Jan 29, 2020

Peter,
    Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI) and I have sent your contact information to one of my team leads and they will be in direct contact with you regarding this matter

If you need to contact us in the future for any reason please note there are many ways to do so, and they can all be found on this page:

Thank you for being a valued customer as your satisfaction is important to us!

Resolved heal-n-soothe

Thought I would try health - n - soothe on basis of their advertising. Was told safe to take so ordered one...

Resolved super joint support

I am Vasanthkumar Padakandla, who subscribed for purchasing your product Super Joint Support by Credit card. Every month on 5 th, US$ 49 is deducted from my card account without my permission or approval. Further by postal mail every month 2 bottles are shipped with cash payment on delivery.
Both these are UN-ETHICAL & UN-HEALTHY practices.
Please STOP SHIPPING SUPER JOINT SUPPORT BOTTLES & also STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD.
I am not interested in returning the un-used bottles. I am NOT ASKING FOR REFUND.

PLEASE STOP SHIPPING BOTTLES OF SUPER JOINT SUPPORT.
PLEASE STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD.

Vasanthkumar Padakandla.
[protected]@yahoo.com
18 th Nov. 2019.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Nov 18, 2019

HI Vasanthkumar,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We were able to find your account and have inactivated your subscription as you requested. Please be assured we are not a scam and we like to help our customers. We have been in business for 15 years and have served and helped a lot of people all over the world.

Further, the terms and conditions state that you are under No obligation to continue beyond the first Free bottle, you can pause, change the frequency or cancel the Smartship by calling us and we list the phone number.
    Additionally, the terms and conditions state that you are protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee from your initial order date.

On our Thank you for your Order you can review the receipt of the order, instructions on how to access your Customer Account Area, and that a password to the Customer Account has been emailed.

The initial order is mailed with an insert reminder you that you are enrolled in monthly delivery, including the charge per month, no obligation to continue beyond the first bottle, cancellations of further shipments can be done via your MyAccount, we list the URL to the MyAccount, a phone number to contact us and URL to our contact us page.

For your convenience, I’m including the URL’s below:

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site, but if you wish to please contact us via the link given please.

Resolved heal-n-soothe

I asked for the trial bottle only. I have not even used half the bottle to see if it works and I am receiving another bottle which I did not order. Please cancel all future orders. I will be stopping any payment that comes through my credit card.
How can you ship another bottle when I did not request it. This seems to be a scam.
They get a hold of your credit card and see what they can get away with. I have called the toll free number and just put on hold with music playing and no one come on to answer. Scam, scam, shame, shame

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Nov 15, 2019

Hi Deborah,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have looked but as we cannot identify your account from the details given here, we request that you please contact us with details of the matter via  our new updated contact link below so that we can help you :-

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site but contact us via the link given please.

The terms and conditions for our Free Trial bottle is clearly stated before our customers click the order button.The terms and conditions state that you only pay a small shipping fee for the initial purchase, you will be enrolled in our Smartship program and 30 days from now you will receive a new bottle every month for the low Members Only.

The order button work will not process your initial Free Trial order until we receive your expressed permission, by checking the box that you agree to the Terms and Condition of the offer. It clearly states:By checking this box, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the offer stated above. (Check the box to activate the order button below)

www.losethebackpain.com

Resolved sending pills after I cancelled twice! losethebackpain took money from my, card without approval after my cancellation of further order!!

I order the first two bottle, hoping it will be better with my spine. The first time, after few times I had problems with my stomach. That was every time when I took pills. So, I can't take the any more because of my stomach problem. So, I have one bottle unopened and I don't need it!
I was in hospital when I receive information that I don't have enough money for sending the second shipment. It was good, because I don't need the second shipment. I sent cancellation for sending any further pills. I thought this is solved.
Again I received info that I need put money on my card for shipment or I will lose discount. I cancelled again!
I put some money on card because I need to pay something else. I was shocked and unpleasant surprised when I saw that LoseTheBackPain took money and told me that the shipment is on way!!! Till when somebody can took my money from card without my approval?!?!?!?
Please, I cancelled any further sending of these pills, so I'm expecting refund my money! Urgently please, I need it! And forever: I CANCELLED ANY ORDER FROM YOU!!! DON'T TAKE MY MONEY FROM MY CARD!

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Oct 30, 2019

Hi sju,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We would like to assist and as we cannot identify who you are or your account from the details given here, we request that you please contact us with details of the matter via the link below:-

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site but contact us via the link given please so we can assist you.

The terms and conditions for our Free Trial bottle is clearly stated before our customers click the order button.The terms and conditions state that you only pay a small ship fee for the initial purchase, you will be enrolled in our Smartship program and 30 days from now you will receive a new bottle every month for the low Members Only.

Additionally, the terms and conditions state that you are is protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee from your initial order date.

The initial order is mailed with an insert reminder you that you are enrolled in monthly delivery, including the charge per month, no obligation to continue beyond the first bottle, cancellations of further shipments can be done via their MyAccount, we list the URL to the MyAccount, a phone number to contact us and URL to our contact us page.

For your convenience, I’m including the URL’s below:

We look forward to hearing from you

Resolved heal n soothe shipment id: p13095036

I originally ordered one bottle to try it out but you keep sending me one bottle at a time. I didn't order it...

Resolved heal-n-soothe

Sir, I cancelled all further supplies following our trial supply, and after reading a large number of other...

Resolved lose the back pain

It is a scam!!! I ordered in April 2019 and still have not received ANY product or response from their team despite writing to them many times over the last 3 months. I am not one to complain, but in this case have been totally cheated because they charged me for everything I ordered without even shipping it! Save your money and support companies that don't steal.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Jul 18, 2019

Hi ACB03 Thank you for your comment.

1. You have called us a scam, but the facts are we have been in business for 15 years and have served and helped a lot of people all over the world. Could something go wrong, sure but that does not make it a scam.

2. We offer many different ways for you and all of our other customers to contact us, it really is not that hard. Average time waiting for phone calls is less than 1 minute and tickets are less than 24hrs.

3. Please know that we can not help you directly by posting on this site as we cannot locate your account or know who you are.

4. Please use one of the many ways to contact us and we will look into your issues with you. We advise you do not leave personal information on this public site but please do contact us directly via one of the methods on the link below.

Thank you. We do look forward to hearing from you.

Our Best Wishes,
    www.losethebackpain.com

Resolved your service leaves much to be desired!! tried to call, no answer for many minutes so am trying this.

I am not complaining (yet) but I can't use the Super Joint Support because of shell fish allergies, so I wanr to return the unopened bottle but not sure where to send it. Address please. please, please. please,
Please
Please
Please. No More to say at this point,
Just saw warning about taking WarfRIn. whuch I do. Guess I will be returning all.

This warning should be front and center on you advertising!!!

Judith Markgen
710 A East Barker Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868

[protected]@gmail.com

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Jul 09, 2019

Hi Judith, Thank you for contacting us. To answer your question please return all bottles within 90 days from your purchase date for Super Joint Support and your initial sign up date for Heal-n-Soothe and we will refund the number of bottles you have returned. Please note that your Free Trial bottle is not refundable.

We do not provide refunds for shipping and/or handling fees. For faster service, we ask that you include your order number on the outside of the package and provide us with a brief explanation for your return. Your order number may be found on your packing slip or in the email confirmation you received after placing your order.

If you would like to review our Returns Policy in its entirety, please see the link below

Please be sure to obtain tracking information when returning products to ensure that the return makes it back to us safely. We kindly ask that we receive your return within 7-10 business days from today’s date.

Please return your product(s) to the below address:

1301 Ridgeview Drive,
    McHenry, IL 60050

If you have further questions please contact us via one of the methods listed on the link below

Please do not leave any personal/account information on this site but contact us directly through the links given.

Thank you.Our Best Wishes.
    Best wishes,
    Eva Klein,

Resolved heal and soothe

This company will cheat you. The deduct money from your credit card for products yuou havent ordered and...

Resolved heal-n-soothe

Hi! I would like to stop my order of Heal-N-Soothe products, how should i unsubscribe so that monthly...

Resolved heal and soothe

Hi, Gordon Dunn here, g.[protected]@btinternet.com
I ordered your trial offer on a one off basis and it now seems that I have an autoship programme that I never signed up for.
Cancel this immediately and refund any money taken from my account. I'll contact my credit card company to stop payment. The trial offer I got from you I had to pay £20 duty on so don't want.
Regards

Gordon Dunn

• LoseTheBackPain's response · May 07, 2019

Hi Gordon,
    Thank you for your comment. We are processing your requests. Please look out for an e mail notification from us.

For reference, we do provide several easy ways to directly contact our company. The following methods include phone, fax, postal mail, support ticket, and self-cancel option in your MyAccount making contact with our company or changes fast, easy and hassle-free.

Thank you. Our Best wishes,