Having problems with LoseTheBackPain?

LoseTheBackPain reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 18, 2009. The latest review Faulty internet sight, unauthorized debited my account of 94.11. was posted on Jul 14, 2021. The latest complaint Faulty internet sight, unauthorized debited my account of 94.11. was resolved on Jul 14, 2021. LoseTheBackPain has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 88 reviews. LoseTheBackPain has resolved 60 complaints.

LoseTheBackPain Customer Service Contacts

12600 Hill Country Blvd, Suite R-275
Austin, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LoseTheBackPain Customer Service. Initial LoseTheBackPain complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LoseTheBackPain above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LoseTheBackPain. Discuss the issues you have had with LoseTheBackPain and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LoseTheBackPain Complaints & Reviews

Jul 14, 2021

LoseTheBackPain — Faulty internet sight, unauthorized debited my account of 94.11.

This has been a horrible experience, the internet sight jumps from one add to the nexus adding charges to...

LoseTheBackPainHeal-n-soothe

I order on may 2 and immediately cancelled. Then i received 2 bottles in the mail. Now i see to returned them and get my money back i have to pay a restocking charge. I cancelled my order. I feel this is wrong. I cancelled the order i have placed. Your policy is poor customer service. I cancelled the order. I wish no bottles to be sent to me. I cancelled. No further contract with your company. I'm not sure why i received any thing when i cancelled my order. No means no.Shipment id p17271993. This has been a surprise as i thought cancelled meant nothing would be shipped.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · May 18, 2021

Kathy,

My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), I have reviewed your order and your communications that you have had with us.

I see you placed your order on 5-1-21 and used the my account feature to cancel your (recurring order) on 5-2 not the original order placed on 5-1, please understand that 99% of our orders are processed and shipped during the overnight hours, that being said, if you did call us immediately we would have been able to stop the order, but there is no way to stop an order even if you contact us the next day. Further we do not and have never made any customers pay a restocking fee.

As our representative explained to you when you called on 5/14/2021, when you logged into your account online, you only canceled the subscription portion of the order, not the original order itself. The original order had already processed, and the package shipped. Our representative then explained the return process. Once we receive your returned items at our warehouse, we will happily refund the order minus the shipping and handling fees. This is not a restocking fee, but the original shipping fees you paid when you placed your Free Trial Order.

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this form https://losethebackpain.com/contact-form/

The Healthy Back Institute

LoseTheBackPainHeal n soothe cream & pills

The order keeps on coming to my home. I LOVE the product, but must
    not order any MORE! I got charged Cdn $64.63 Mar 28th/21 and AGAIN
    April 27 for $62.04. I did not ORDER the above products to continue
    being delivered to my home.

I would like to refund April 27th ($62.04) as I did NOT order. Please
    cancel any further orders until further notice.

[protected]@gmail.com
    Phyllis Conkey
    # 306-1918 McCallum Rd.,
    Abbotsford, B.C. V2S 0H2

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Apr 30, 2021

My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI). Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. We have addressed it by canceling your subscription and we also processed the most recent order for refund.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future and thank you for your business!

LoseTheBackPainHeal-n-soothe

Other pills I've been taking: Cognilift AND Super Joint Support/ / I do not know which pill is causing this: I have been taking these pills since 2/24/21 and for the past 5 days I am experiencing such unsteadiness and staggering that today I have to hold onto to the walls to walk. I also just feel bad - no pain - just can't function or talk coherently. I want a confirmation number or written authorization to return the remainder of the pills and get a refund of my $189.90 initial payment. I am having great difficulty typing this complaint.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Mar 16, 2021

J Belle,
          My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), Unfortunately, we can not confirm your identity, from the information you have given us on this web site so, please email me directly about this matter (remove the spaces and parentheses) hbi (.) support (@) gmail (.) com

LoseTheBackPainRefund

I have called and canceled my free trial in January 2021, prior to the renewal time limit, and was still charged on March 5, 2021, to my account $53.95. I have attempted to call [protected] again today for a full refund, I was transferred on several occasions and was placed on hold for very long time periods and then the phone just disconnected. I want my money returned and this product canceled.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Mar 08, 2021

Hlmii

Aug 25, 2020

The Healthy Back Institute — Heal n soothe, super joint support, rub on relief

I ordered 3 Bottles of Heal N Soothe, 1 Super Joint Support and 9 Rub on Relief. One bottle of Heal N Soothe...

LoseTheBackPainHeal and soothe

I placed an order for a free one off trial for my husband which he has been advised of the doctor not to take them and he received an email to say another was on the way which he did not order and you have took the funds out of the bank he no longer wishes to recieve any more products and would like the money to go back into the bank where it belongs please cancel all subsriptions

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Aug 24, 2020

G, My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), Based on a review of your account and the COVID-19 Pandemic we have refunded your account.

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this form:

The Healthy Back Institute

LoseTheBackPainCancellation of monthly subscription I did not request

You offered a months trial for a reduced cost but after the month you kept taking subscriptions from my bank account and despite requesting this to be cancelled I am still being debited.
            Kindly stop this subscription made by debit card
            Michael Boon Tumbledown Norwich Road Woodton Bungay Suffolk NR35 2LP Order No. 2900572. email [protected]@btinternet.com

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Aug 06, 2020

Michael
                My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), I have reviewed your account and this is what I found.

I have stopped your Smart Ship order and you will no longer be billed however, you contacted us on the day after your billing so you will be receiving your August order.

If you wish to get a refund, please follow the return instructions on the packing slip.

In regards to what you signed up for here is the order form and the terms of the free trial offer,

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this from

The Healthy Back InstitutePay me back

Hello You sent me a bottle Free Trial on 6/11/2020. To Elisabeth Zillig-Goeltenboth, 5 Gilmore close Wolongbar NSW 2477 Australia.
              As I could not Benefit from it. I sent you 2 e-mails, that I don't want another order. (13.7.2020 at 11.30. Then I phoned you and told you, that I don't want anything from you, then I talked to a Lady again twice, but you anyway took Money out on the 14. July 2020 $ 74.33. I immediately got in touch with you, asking to pay me back. But you did not. I am really mad at you! Making promises but never keep them
              Greetings Elisabeth Zillig-Goeltenboth now in New Zealand. 11. Pownall Street, Masterton 5810 NZ

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Aug 06, 2020

Elisabeth

Your initial order was on [protected] and you are billed every 30 days so you were billed on [protected], you were already billed by the time you contacted us [protected]. That said, I have stopped your Smart Ship order [protected]) and you will no longer be billed.

Jul 02, 2020

LoseTheBackPain — Product was ordering and sent to me

I was going to try and product recommended for back that was natural.. It kept saying it was t finished! I...

LoseTheBackPainHeal-n-soothe

I have tried to let you know that I no longer want any more of the heal-n-soothe product but it still comes and you continue to bill me for them. I have tried your phone international number as I am in australia but was informed that the number was not connected. My last shipment that has come says that I requested it on the 29/4/2020 (a lie). My order id is 2718083 and the shipping id is p14657485. Please note - I do not want any more of the product sent to me and money taken out of my bank account without my permission.

Frustrated.
                Gail

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Jul 10, 2020

Gail,
                    My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI), I have reviewed your account and this is what I believe to be true and correct.

According to our information you have been a customer for several years and been receiving Heal n Soothe since Nov of 2019, on our smart ship program, that is automated and thus the [protected] notification was the last one you got, now of course you have been receiving these notification since Dec of 2019.

I can see that your Heal n Soothe subscription was canceled on [protected].

The only communication I see you had with us was on [protected] and at that time your Newsletter subscription was canceled, no other communications are noted.

If you have any customer service needs with us please use this link https://losethebackpain.com/contact-us/

Jun 12, 2020

LoseTheBackPain — No delivery and unauthorised billing of credit card with auto enrollment to monthly subscription

on the 25 May 2020 Losethebackpain billed me for product I did not order and with out my knowledge. a...

May 20, 2020

The Healthy Back Institute — Loose the backpain

I ordered one promotional bottle, then was offeerd and sent a free bottle I had not ordered. I then found...

LoseTheBackPainProduct does not relief pain

Also, they are sending automatic deliveries, which I did't sign for.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Mar 30, 2020

Richard,
                      My name is Steve, Director of Client Services, for the Healthy Back Institute (HBI) and I will try to address your complaint.

We can not find your account based on the name you gave and no other information, so please use the link below to contact us and have any customer service issues resolved.

We do offer a free trial for our product, as part of that free trial offer, we require you to read the terms of the offer and we ask you to check the box if you agree. The only way the order is completed is if you check the box, so we are confident that you read and understood the terms of the offer.

Just because you did not find relief, that does not mean it does not work and further, we offer personal support for our products, you see in some cases talking with one of our staff can help customer find the best way to take our products and our satisfaction is high, based on that added support.

Thank you for being a valued customer as your satisfaction is important to us, if you have any customer service needs with us please use this link:-

https://losethebackpain.com/contact-us/ !

Jan 30, 2020

LoseTheBack Pain.com — Your 'service'

I st. trial order 28.12 2019 for $58.95 for Heal N Soothe ID 2737159 2nd Order (not asked for ) 28.01.20...

Jan 28, 2020

The Healthy Back Institute — heal-n-soothe.

Sirs, About a week ago, I wrote to advise I received 2 bottles of the above (Order ID 2745511) and after...

Jan 08, 2020

Healthy Back Institute — heal-n-soothe

Thought I would try health - n - soothe on basis of their advertising. Was told safe to take so ordered one...

Healthy Back Institute super joint support

I am Vasanthkumar Padakandla, who subscribed for purchasing your product Super Joint Support by Credit card. Every month on 5 th, US$ 49 is deducted from my card account without my permission or approval. Further by postal mail every month 2 bottles are shipped with cash payment on delivery.
                    Both these are UN-ETHICAL & UN-HEALTHY practices.
                    Please STOP SHIPPING SUPER JOINT SUPPORT BOTTLES & also STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD.
                    I am not interested in returning the un-used bottles. I am NOT ASKING FOR REFUND.

PLEASE STOP SHIPPING BOTTLES OF SUPER JOINT SUPPORT.
                    PLEASE STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD.

Vasanthkumar Padakandla.
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    18 th Nov. 2019.

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Nov 18, 2019

HI Vasanthkumar,
                        Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We were able to find your account and have inactivated your subscription as you requested. Please be assured we are not a scam and we like to help our customers. We have been in business for 15 years and have served and helped a lot of people all over the world.

Further, the terms and conditions state that you are under No obligation to continue beyond the first Free bottle, you can pause, change the frequency or cancel the Smartship by calling us and we list the phone number.
                        Additionally, the terms and conditions state that you are protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee from your initial order date.

On our Thank you for your Order you can review the receipt of the order, instructions on how to access your Customer Account Area, and that a password to the Customer Account has been emailed.

The initial order is mailed with an insert reminder you that you are enrolled in monthly delivery, including the charge per month, no obligation to continue beyond the first bottle, cancellations of further shipments can be done via your MyAccount, we list the URL to the MyAccount, a phone number to contact us and URL to our contact us page.

For your convenience, I’m including the URL’s below:

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site, but if you wish to please contact us via the link given please.

LoseTheBackPainheal-n-soothe

I asked for the trial bottle only. I have not even used half the bottle to see if it works and I am receiving another bottle which I did not order. Please cancel all future orders. I will be stopping any payment that comes through my credit card.
                      How can you ship another bottle when I did not request it. This seems to be a scam.
                      They get a hold of your credit card and see what they can get away with. I have called the toll free number and just put on hold with music playing and no one come on to answer. Scam, scam, shame, shame

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Nov 15, 2019

Hi Deborah,
                          Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have looked but as we cannot identify your account from the details given here, we request that you please contact us with details of the matter via  our new updated contact link below so that we can help you :-

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site but contact us via the link given please.

The terms and conditions for our Free Trial bottle is clearly stated before our customers click the order button.The terms and conditions state that you only pay a small shipping fee for the initial purchase, you will be enrolled in our Smartship program and 30 days from now you will receive a new bottle every month for the low Members Only.

The order button work will not process your initial Free Trial order until we receive your expressed permission, by checking the box that you agree to the Terms and Condition of the offer. It clearly states:By checking this box, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the offer stated above. (Check the box to activate the order button below)

www.losethebackpain.com

LoseTheBackPainsending pills after I cancelled twice! losethebackpain took money from my, card without approval after my cancellation of further order!!

I order the first two bottle, hoping it will be better with my spine. The first time, after few times I had problems with my stomach. That was every time when I took pills. So, I can't take the any more because of my stomach problem. So, I have one bottle unopened and I don't need it!
                        I was in hospital when I receive information that I don't have enough money for sending the second shipment. It was good, because I don't need the second shipment. I sent cancellation for sending any further pills. I thought this is solved.
                        Again I received info that I need put money on my card for shipment or I will lose discount. I cancelled again!
                        I put some money on card because I need to pay something else. I was shocked and unpleasant surprised when I saw that LoseTheBackPain took money and told me that the shipment is on way!!! Till when somebody can took my money from card without my approval?!?!?!?
                        Please, I cancelled any further sending of these pills, so I'm expecting refund my money! Urgently please, I need it! And forever: I CANCELLED ANY ORDER FROM YOU!!! DON'T TAKE MY MONEY FROM MY CARD!

• LoseTheBackPain's response · Oct 30, 2019

Hi sju,
                            Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We would like to assist and as we cannot identify who you are or your account from the details given here, we request that you please contact us with details of the matter via the link below:-

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site but contact us via the link given please so we can assist you.

The terms and conditions for our Free Trial bottle is clearly stated before our customers click the order button.The terms and conditions state that you only pay a small ship fee for the initial purchase, you will be enrolled in our Smartship program and 30 days from now you will receive a new bottle every month for the low Members Only.

Additionally, the terms and conditions state that you are is protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee from your initial order date.

The initial order is mailed with an insert reminder you that you are enrolled in monthly delivery, including the charge per month, no obligation to continue beyond the first bottle, cancellations of further shipments can be done via their MyAccount, we list the URL to the MyAccount, a phone number to contact us and URL to our contact us page.

For your convenience, I’m including the URL’s below:

We look forward to hearing from you