Menu
LoseTheBackPain company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

95 complaints
67 resolved 28 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by LoseTheBackPain customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LoseTheBackPain. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
9:13 am EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Order not received

I placed an order for the Health and Soothe supplement in March 2022. My order hasn't arrived yet and I have tried to contact the company via 2 email addresses I found.

The first, [protected]@losethebackpain.com, just suggested I ask for a refund and offered me a free bottle of Super joint Support supplement.

The second one, [protected]@losethebackpain.com, felt more promising, but when I tried to send an email to that address, my server wouldn't send it, saying the email address didn't exist or it wasn't receiving messages.

Desired outcome: I'd just like to get my order, please.

C
3:42 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just received an email stating that my order of Heal and Sooth (I did NOT order it) has been shipped. I had a similar thing on 15 December 2021 stating that my order has been shipped of Heal and Soothe (I did NOT order it). The only thing I did was to order their FREE sample of Heal and Soothe, which I duly received. I have had Covid and was very ill...

B
9:07 pm EST

LoseTheBackPain - Healnsoothe

I ordered the HealnSoothe for an injured shoulder a few months ago. I didn't expect you to keep sending the product every month.
I have returned the last order, one bottle of the pills, by airmail today(11 January 2022), insured post, and I trust that you will definitely NOT send me any more. I can't afford to pay the $50 plus every month!
This is not my first attempt to stop the unwanted orders. I have previously emailed and written to you. If you send any more, you will not be paid, and I won't bother returning the pills.
Yours truly,
Catherine Jones.

S
5:18 pm EST

LoseTheBackPain - Heal-n-soothe

I have had a problem with your customer service. First, have you tried calling your customer support line? You get a repeated message that gets you nowhere! Finally, when I did get to a salesperson she said to wait a moment while she reloaded the page. I waited for 10 minutes when I realized she disconnected me! I have a tracking number for this product of which I was told had been delivered. It has not been delivered, and this isn't the first time I have had a problem getting an order. The second time I was supposed to get my reorder, they forgot to send it, so I had to wait several more days to get it. my tracking number for the one I have yet to get is: 9274890223353733321938

I went online to track it and one site said it was delivered on Dec 24th the second site said there was a delay and would get it on Dec 30th, today is the 31st it has not been delivered! PLease replace it asap!

Desired outcome: A replacement.

T
8:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My order details as per 'The Healthy Back Institute' Order Form, is as follows: Order ID: 3322728 Shipping ID: P17829326 Requested On: 8/3/2021 COMPLAINT: On 17/12/21, $72.81 was charged to my visa card account without my authority. The marketing method was deceptive in that I only accessed 'The Healthy Back' website based on its free offer to trial Heal...

T
9:55 pm EST

LoseTheBackPain - Heal-n - soothe

I do not want to receive your product Heal-n-Soothe any more, Please do not send me any more of these products.
The Healthy Back Institute
905 Manly Road
Tingalpa 4173
Brisbane
Australia.
Please reply to my Email address confirmation, ThankYou.

A
11:53 am EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Heal-n-soothe unauthorized credit card charges

Order ID S279860

I placed a one off order for Heal-n-Soothe on 6/22/2021 cost £43.95.
I received the order and now 8/6/2021 have been charged £37.00 for a further order which I have not authorized.
Can you please cancel all future orders to my card as I no longer require any additional products.
I would like to have the £37.00 charge returned to my account.
Can you remove my card and contact details from your system.
I thank you for your help with this matter.

Regards

Arthur P Rooney

L
7:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This has been a horrible experience, the internet sight jumps from one add to the nexus adding charges to your card with out authorization. My purchase was only to be 11.00 estimate. It grew to $ 94.11, in seconds! How this company can justify stealing from hurt sick people is the lowest kind of animal. I immediately called to cancelled, I spoke with Mi...

S
12:20 am EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Heal-n-soothe

I order on may 2 and immediately cancelled. Then i received 2 bottles in the mail. Now i see to returned them and get my money back i have to pay a restocking charge. I cancelled my order. I feel this is wrong. I cancelled the order i have placed. Your policy is poor customer service. I cancelled the order. I wish no bottles to be sent to me. I cancelled. No further contract with your company. I'm not sure why i received any thing when i cancelled my order. No means no.Shipment id p17271993. This has been a surprise as i thought cancelled meant nothing would be shipped.

Desired outcome: THE charge of $52.25 be put back on the credit card.

P
4:11 pm EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Heal n soothe cream & pills

The order keeps on coming to my home. I LOVE the product, but must
not order any MORE! I got charged Cdn $64.63 Mar 28th/21 and AGAIN
April 27 for $62.04. I did not ORDER the above products to continue
being delivered to my home.

I would like to refund April 27th ($62.04) as I did NOT order. Please
cancel any further orders until further notice.

[protected]@gmail.com
Phyllis Conkey
# 306-1918 McCallum Rd.,
Abbotsford, B.C. V2S 0H2

Desired outcome: Stop sending the products for now.

J
3:46 am EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Heal-n-soothe

Other pills I've been taking: Cognilift AND Super Joint Support/ / I do not know which pill is causing this: I have been taking these pills since 2/24/21 and for the past 5 days I am experiencing such unsteadiness and staggering that today I have to hold onto to the walls to walk. I also just feel bad - no pain - just can't function or talk coherently. I want a confirmation number or written authorization to return the remainder of the pills and get a refund of my $189.90 initial payment. I am having great difficulty typing this complaint.

Desired outcome: Cognilift

H
9:39 am EST

LoseTheBackPain - Refund

I have called and canceled my free trial in January 2021, prior to the renewal time limit, and was still charged on March 5, 2021, to my account $53.95. I have attempted to call [protected] again today for a full refund, I was transferred on several occasions and was placed on hold for very long time periods and then the phone just disconnected. I want my money returned and this product canceled.

Desired outcome: full refund

E
1:25 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 3 Bottles of Heal N Soothe, 1 Super Joint Support and 9 Rub on Relief. One bottle of Heal N Soothe was a free trial. I am not able to take these capsules as they give me diarrhea and my doctor advised me not to take them. I have been trying to make contact with is company for over a month. Will not return emails and won't answer their phone. My...

G
10:15 am EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Heal and soothe

I placed an order for a free one off trial for my husband which he has been advised of the doctor not to take them and he received an email to say another was on the way which he did not order and you have took the funds out of the bank he no longer wishes to recieve any more products and would like the money to go back into the bank where it belongs please cancel all subsriptions

M
5:35 am EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Cancellation of monthly subscription I did not request

You offered a months trial for a reduced cost but after the month you kept taking subscriptions from my bank account and despite requesting this to be cancelled I am still being debited.
Kindly stop this subscription made by debit card
Michael Boon Tumbledown Norwich Road Woodton Bungay Suffolk NR35 2LP Order No. 2900572. email [protected]@btinternet.com

E
8:09 pm EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Pay me back

Hello You sent me a bottle Free Trial on 6/11/2020. To Elisabeth Zillig-Goeltenboth, 5 Gilmore close Wolongbar NSW 2477 Australia.
As I could not Benefit from it. I sent you 2 e-mails, that I don't want another order. (13.7.2020 at 11.30. Then I phoned you and told you, that I don't want anything from you, then I talked to a Lady again twice, but you anyway took Money out on the 14. July 2020 $ 74.33. I immediately got in touch with you, asking to pay me back. But you did not. I am really mad at you! Making promises but never keep them
Greetings Elisabeth Zillig-Goeltenboth now in New Zealand. 11. Pownall Street, Masterton 5810 NZ

L
9:02 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was going to try and product recommended for back that was natural.. It kept saying it was t finished! I was frustrated and didn't want it! It was shipped and way.. I need to return this to you unopened with all $50.60 refunded.. As I did not finish the order?! You had my card # the? I do not want this product! As I read here others can't reach you...

G
7:23 pm EDT

LoseTheBackPain - Heal-n-soothe

I have tried to let you know that I no longer want any more of the heal-n-soothe product but it still comes and you continue to bill me for them. I have tried your phone international number as I am in australia but was informed that the number was not connected. My last shipment that has come says that I requested it on the 29/4/2020 (a lie). My order id is 2718083 and the shipping id is p14657485. Please note - I do not want any more of the product sent to me and money taken out of my bank account without my permission.

Frustrated.
Gail

R
1:15 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

on the 25 May 2020 Losethebackpain billed me for product I did not order and with out my knowledge. as follows: 25 May 2020 HEALTHY*BACK INSTITUTE [protected] TX 49.95 US DOLLAR Further more I still have not received my first trial order. Ordered on April 24, 2020, 5:45 pm Order# 2854920 Deceptive practices. On looking back through the order email...

J
1:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered one promotional bottle, then was offeerd and sent a free bottle I had not ordered. I then found myself signed up to a monthly program for $49.95 per month. I did not authorise this. I did not receive the second bottle of tablets due to a customs charge needing to be paid so I was unable to send it back. The customer service email wont acknowledge...

LoseTheBackPain contacts