The Goddard School Arvada, COemployee treatment

I was recently unfairly fired from this school. I was harassed for 3 weeks by the owner, who was clearly looking for a way to fire me. When I emailed her asking her about why I was fired, since she never told me anything, provided me with no warnings, gave me no chance to correct any mistakes I made, she (a week later) responded with an email full of lies. She essentially fired me for absolutely no reason. I am currently in the process of contacting the corporate headquarters (which is harder than you might think, as they don't have any email or mailing address listed on their website, but my letter is 3+ pages long, I'm not reading it over the phone), and then I'll see if there's anything else I can do. I was treated so poorly at this facility that I don't even want to work in early childhood education anymore. Not to mention, when I was hired (I should've seen this as a sign), they changed where they wanted me to work 3-4 times. First it was a preschool assistant, then it was toddlers, then back to preschool, then they decided to hire me as a floater, which was miserable. I was looking for new jobs weeks after working as a floater. When they fired a toddler teacher, they moved me to the toddler room, and almost immediately started trying to fire me. I was paid a very meager salary, my student loans are all in default because I can't afford to pay them. When I was first hired by this center, I was very excited and thought it would be a great experience. Too bad it was completely ruined.