Academy Di Capelli Logo

Academy Di Capelli

Having problems with Academy Di Capelli?

Academy Di Capelli Customer Service Contacts

950 Yale Ave
Wallingford, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Academy Di Capelli Customer Service. Initial Academy Di Capelli complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Academy Di Capelli above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Academy Di Capelli. Discuss the issues you have had with Academy Di Capelli and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Academy Di CapelliSchool/instructors

Been going for over a year now, and other than Ms. J, Mr. Jon, and Ms. Trish I believe they need a serious change in instructors. The ones I listed above are very helpful and truly have the student's best interest at heart. For the others, however, I am not so sure. There is way too much drama in the school and is really making some students feel uncomfortable because it is not between students; it I between instructors with other instructors and some even with instructors with students. Other than that, the only owner out of the three of them that is always at school is Brad. I'm almost positive that had I ran into the other two outside of school, they would have no clue who I was. Christine seems very nice but I don't understand how owners can have no part of their business and take the word of others who do not have the students best interest at heart. As for Michelle, I couldn't say how she is because I have only seen her twice ad whenever she is in school she doesn't bother trying to make eye contact with any of us.

• Po
      Pomeline Feb 19, 2013

Uhh maria dejesus lol what a joke actually you dont know me and as well it doesnt matter how long ago i went to academy di capelli to write a review everyone has the right to know what they are getting into when signing papers to go to hair school.. As far as my review not making sense sweetie you probably cant even understand the content of what i wrote go back and re read . And as far as you working at a top salon lol where supercuts?

maria dejesus Feb 19, 2013

I also graduated from Academy a little over a year ago after transferring from a different school and I learned more at Academy dicapelli in the first 2 weeks then I ever did at the other school. What I find funny about "Pomeline" is why she waited over a year to complain about the school. Most of what she wrote didn't even make sense. I am pretty sure I know who " Pomeline” is and nothing the school did made her happy and she constantly complained about every little thing.

Academy dicapelli wrote me a great letter of recomendation and helped me get a job at one of the top salons in connecticut. I would have probably never found a job like this if it wasn't for their help. I also tell everyone what a great school it is and tell everyone wanting to be a hairdresser to go there.

• Po
      Pomeline Feb 15, 2013

I went to and graduated from this school last year about the only and i do mean only thing good about them is the fact they do prepare you to pass your state board. Other than miss Cindy and miss Alicia every single teacher should be fired, yes ms j and ms Trish, highly unprofessional and even talked about students and students personal lives with other teachers. You do not learn anything actually hands on outside of the first three months in freshman with ms carol who also by the way isnt a bad instructor, but like i said you graduated downstairs and all they care about is you regurgitating the three basic haircuts you were taught upstairs other than taking your one or maybe two clients per day you learn nothing new they expect for you to sit there for hours finding things to practice on your mannequin, how about classes during the time you arent taking clients in the back with a teacher??? But no all the teachers are to busy with students on clients because they may charge 8 bucks for a haircut but that is their cash cow not you continuing to learn new techniques all the way through, i never even learned how to cut angles properly because miss j would always just do it for me ?.. How am i suppose to learn that if im not actually doing it.. Had to be retrained on that once i graduated, also career placement is a joke a promise that is bogus their career placement consists of an old outdated job add book that is posted in cafeteria.. Illene dover must be a owner or teacher in disguise that is a joke review...

• Il
      Ilene Dover Aug 09, 2012

I personally know the person that posted the above complaint and I just don’t think she appreciates or is aware of how good that Academy Di Capelli really is. I guess she doesn’t realize that Academy Di Capelli has had an A+ Accredited business rating for over 9 years and they are a four (4) time award winner for Best School by the US Commerce Association. The teachers are all dedicated and highly skilled. They have also been award a 5 Star Excellence in Customer Satisfaction for the last three (3) years.