The Children’s Placejandelyn jene corbin

D Jan 09, 2019

To whom it may concern,
The children's place in town east mall in wichita, ks had the most horrible customer service. Jandelyn jene corbin (the store manager) was the rudest, most apathetic manager i've ever met.

To start, I came in with place cash to redeem. I had a ton of questions on pricing (because a lot of the sale signs weren't ringing up as displayed) and had asked the associate brooke for a breakdown on what was accurately marked and what was not. As brooke was helping me get clarification on what was on sale and what was not, jandelyn rudely interrupts by shouting over to us that the store is being "flipped" and pricing hasn't all been updated since she started from the back of the store. That's absolutely fine. I continued on with my transaction. I had no idea we couldn't use $10 off $40 coupons with place cash so I had her scan one. As soon as she scans it she says I couldn't use the place cash. When she told me this, I asked if there's any way to void the transaction and just use place cash. She proceeds by stating no because it will void my coupon and I will not be able to use it again. Wow. She clearly knew what my intentions were and had still scanned my coupons to void them out.. She then proceeded to bluntly advise me of how it's just within policy that they can't do anything about the coupons being voided. No empathy whatsoever. Worse experience ever. She continues throughout the whole transaction to bash me on why she couldn't assist and then hands me a general customer care number when I asked for the district manager number.