The Cato Corporation — employee treatment
I am very dissapointed in the way that this branch treats their employees in regards to requests off. If a time-off request has been submitted well in-advance due to being out of the state for a prior commitment, the employer should honor that instead of scheduling the employee on said days off. This only makes it harder later when trying to find a last minute substitute and when no one is available making the employee work those scheduled off day(s). Please treat your employees appropriately and with respect. I will not be shopping at this store again in the near future.
More The Cato Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Cato Fashion - problems with refund 
- Cato Fashions - refund policy 
- Cato Fashion - customer/employee complaint 
- Cato Fashions - unethical behavior 
- Cato Womens Clothing - bad customer service 
- The Cato Corporation - credit account look up representatives
- The Cato Corporation - not being contacted when my online order has been delivered to the store.
- The Cato Corporation - cato fashions
- Cato - the store manager in hammond, la
- The Cato Corporation - rude and disrespectful customer service