The BrickTrick _ the brick payment protection plan

M

I suddenly found in my brick card statement, there is payment protection plan which I never agreed to add to my account. I called the customer service and was asked to go to store again. It is not very worth to go there just to cancel 8 dollars insurance.
you have to balance your time and gas, or give them this "small money".

It is very awful to trick, pay attention to your brick bill.

• Ra
    randy Mar 02, 2008

Call your brick store to ask them to see a copy of your original Brick Card agreement. There will be a second signature line where you would have agreed to this protection by signing it. If when you check this document, it is not present, then you have not agreed to the PPP.

• Dy
    dyusip May 26, 2009

When I purchased my furniture, I did not agree on a payment protection plan at the time of purchase. When I received the statement, I was billed for the PPP. I went to the Brick to complain and they showed me a signature at the bottom. I was only given an invoice and not the document they showed me where the signature was appearing. I think this is fraud.

• Mi
    mikeandmandy Feb 07, 2010

running into same issue today, after realizing additional charges for the PPP, specifically turning down the PPP verbally when asked upon completing application with salesperson in computer, ... today went into the store when $5000 in purchases of appliances (adds up to over 50.00 a month for the plan) they said in customer service they were unable to pull up a scan on the machine, ... very fishy, i had to fill out a document to stop the processing of this PPP, .. and spoke to the sales person who said if you signed twice than you agreed to Protection plan, .. waiting for sales person call tomorrow, ... whata' joke!

• Wp
    wp2012 Apr 26, 2014

the bricks in ottawa hunts club is the same when you tell them u dont want any ppl plans but it appears on ur next bills. even after store sent the cancellation form many times, they keep saying did not received and hang up their customer even supervisor when you are upset. they never apologized but blame their customers. very bad customer services