The Book Depository — an order that I have placed that hasn't arrived
I placed an order for the book "Dear Evan Hansen" and it was confirmed and received on September 14, 2019 and it said it would arrive at my delivery location (Melbourne, Australia) within 5-8 business days and was dispatched from the depot on September 17, 2019. It is now OCTOBER 3, 2019 and it has not arrived. That is just one of the complaints I have. The other complaints are titan I have EMAILED the company THREE TIMES and filled out the "contact us" form online TWICE and have NOT HAD A REPLY AT ALL. This is disgusting. I would like a reply ASAP and a new book sent out in hardcover, free of charge for all of this. If I do NOT receive an email or phone call from the company within the next 5 Business days, I WILL be taking this further such as the Ombudsman or A current affair etc. It is just appalling and I am so disappointed in the company as I have ordered soo many products from here and never had a negative thing to say except for all of a sudden now.
If someone form the company could email me back at [protected]@s.padua.vic.edu.au or call me on (+61) [protected] it would be amazing. I will then give them my order number etc.
More The Book Depository Complaints & Reviews
- Book Deal Trading LLC (Sharjah) - fasle commitment 
- The Book Depository - lost delivery/poor customer service/failure to refund 
- The Book Depository - refund not full 
- The Book Depository - book ordering receipts 
- Book Depository - no order arrived 
- The Book Depository CA - stolen identity
- The Book Depository - order number bdg-360-42461817556 (order date: 2nd march 2013 - quantitative methods and techniques for planning, c. wong - paperback
- The Book Depository - delivery speed
- The Book Depository - no response to emails 
- Book Depository - order never showed up