Textbookrushbooks took over with paying for the books

R Nov 13, 2018

I would like to get my books back and please ship me my books back at
256 3rd street unit 12, Niagara Falls, NY 14303 American Mailbox

I shipped two books for which I should get paid and now they do strange things to avoid to pay me for the books and if they do not want to pay, please send me the books back as it is my property.

TextbookRush
802 Avondale Ave.
Grandview Heights, OH 43212

TextbookRush. Your online campus bookstore.
Textbooks / Rent Books / Cash for Books / Movies & TV / Games / Electronics / Real Life
CASE_ID_NO: 8080067 Krystyna Szymanska Rak: The books you sent us will be sent to the property rights holders (Publishers) for their review. They will make the determination on the authenticity of the books. If they determine them to be authentic, you will be paid the quoted amount(s). If they determine that they are not authentic, they will seize the book(s) and potentially reach out to you for information on how they came to be in your possession. We cannot take any actions until those determinations are made. Again, for further information, please visit this website: http://stopcounterfeitbooks.com/ Thank you TextbookRush ----Last Message----
I want to inform you if you do not pay me money for the two books I would like to have them back shipped to this address:
Sent: November 9, 2018 6:00 PM