Texas Roadhouse — all
In a world of so much negativity I thought that I would write you with not a complaint but rather a praise. My husband and I frequent the texas roadhouse in holly springs north carolina and we love it! I just wanted to say please don't change a thing, you're doing a great job. The steaks are ultra flavorful and always good and at a very reasonable price. I recently ate at ruth's chris on a business lecture. Thankfully I did not have to pay for my dinner as it was ridiculously overpriced! Not only that but the steak was not very good. Texas roadhouse steaks far exceed their food my opinion. Your portions are great, your sides are awesome and the service has always been exceptional! I just wanted to thank you for a great restaurant and a great product...in fact we are going there tonight. I hope that this email gets forwarded to the vp. If your company. Thank you again
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!