Tepperman'ssamsung dryer.. 3.5 years old

L

I bought a Samsung washer/dryer 3.5 years ago from teppermans in London. 2.5 weeks ago the dryer is making a scraping noise when it runs so I stopped using it. I have been fighting for 2 weeks to get it fixed.. I bought the extended warranty as well. walker group is the company who handles the warranty and at first, didn't even want to send anyone out to look at it, because what I told them over the phone, they said doesn't qualify for a mechanical issue? how does one make that assessment over a phone about whether its mechanical or not, when I described the metal on metal scraping sound when its drying clothes.. after 11 days, a technician finally came out, turned on the dryer, no clothes in it, ran 2 mins and said he would order parts and be back.. I got an email from walker group today denying the claim saying it was wear and tear.. nobody has taken a screw out of the dryer at all, or ran it with clothes in it. how can someone say whats wrong with it, without actually looking inside the dryer body itself? I complained to teppermans and they said its walker group's call and teppermans won't do anything about it.. a 3.5 year old, $1000 dryer, with extended warranty, and I can't even get someone to take it apart to actually diagnose the problem?? well done teppermans.. I spent thousands of dollars there but will be taking my business elsewhere.. hands down, the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and I have all the emails to back it up. Unacceptable to say the least and they couldn't care less.. They also said I can get someone to come fix it, and if it does turn out to be mechanical, I may be able to get re-imbursed.. .isn't that what they should have done in the first place? was actually looked at the problem to make the determination of what's wrong? and I had to spend $38 in "extra mileage" before they would schedule an appointment to come to my house.. I don't understand how I am responsible for that as well.