Menu

Temperature Control
reviews and complaints

www.temp-con.com
www.temp-con.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 11 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Temperature Control has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Temperature Control reviews and complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Temperature Control reviews and complaints

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control We had two A/C units installed by Temp Controls and are very happy with the entire experience

We had two A/C units installed by Temp Controls and are very happy with the entire experience. Sales Mgr. Albert was easy to deal with, and the installation crew (Claudio & Rolando) were top notch. They did a professional installation that looks and works great with no clean-up issues. I would highly recommend Temp Controls to anyone in need of HVAC.

S. Corwin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

and *** did a great job. Answered all my questions, showed me where cut off valves were. Quick and efficient.

C. Hintz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

was very professional and did a good job. I have always been satisfied with the service. Would recommend temperature control to my friends.

S. Steuber
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent service, timely service reminders, vigilance for needed improvements, friendly and accommodating staff and technicians.

C. Jacobs
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The technician was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We felt confident in his assessment of our system We will use Tempiture Control in the years to come.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control Dean came over and got my A/C unit back up in running in no time

Dean came over and got my A/C unit back up in running in no time. He was very knowledgeable and was able to educate me in how to better upkeep my system in the future and answered all questions that I had. He explained to me the problems I should be on the lookout for with my unit being older. Honest and professional! Very personable and would recommend him to anyone.

J. Connelly
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PROBLEM SETTLED BUT CONSUMER BEWARE A technician and a supervisor from Temperature Control, *** came into my elderly parents house and tried to scam them into purchasing a whole new system upgrade. When they told them they were going to call the home warranty company the supervisor tried to talk them out of it. Thank god they didnt listen!The home warranty company sent a technician out immediately to check their unit. According to the invoice Temperature Control shows they changed three parts. The technician from the home warranty company told us that not only was there a ***% markup on the parts listed but one of them wasnt even there! The technician told my parents to get a lawyer and take them to court. My parents opted to not go through court. Instead they emailed and told Temperature Control, *** that they werent going to pay for the part that they said they installed but didnt. Temperature Control *** didnt even argue with my parents, they just told them it was fine.

Z
Z
Z. Gerlach
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had a water leak from a outdoor spigot behind the wall. Called Temperature Control and they were here in less than an hour! *** was super nice and professional. Fixed the leak in no time. Everyone from the office staff who answered the phone to the technician was courteous. Highly recommend! *** R

N. Howell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

( the technician) was very professional and wasted no time in diagnosing my issue ( a leak at the base of my toilet) advised me of the parts and time to repair and cost . I agreed and he performed the work promptly as he had all the parts necessary on his truck. I was very impressed as it was necessary to remove some tile grout which created what could have been a bit of a mess however *** asked for a broom and dust pan and proceeded to completely clean up the job site! I will gladly use him and Temperature Control company when ever I need a plumber and will advise my neighbors if asked!

J. Hodkiewicz

is an excellent technician!I highly recommend Temperature Control

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control We just had new faucets and pop up drains install by their plumbing group along with all new shutoff valves

We just had new faucets and pop up drains install by their plumbing group along with all new shutoff valves. Sal and his assistant did an outstanding job with the installation and completed the job on time as scheduled. The company gave us an reasonable estimate up front and the whole job was accomplished in a very professional and friendly way. We will use their services again when needed.

A
A
A. Frami
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

New Lennox XP-21 Heat Pump installed 7/7 after four days of old unit being out. Technicians are courteous and knowledgeable. In all fairness, the outage happened over the holidays, so this added to the delay. Did not receive the original unit we had planned for; however, this smaller unit is less expensive and with the exception of one problem, appears at this time to be okay. These are my remaining issues: Expecting a money refund for the pro rata balance of my old SEA not being applied, have requested this unused agreement not be added as an extention to my new unit.Waiting for replacement of garage ceiling ladder unit as old one was damaged during installation.

E. Frami
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We would like to thank *** for his services he was kind ,professional and informative. He took the time to explain any issues that we had with our A/C unit. He let us know for future reference to look into the services that they offer so we dont run into any unexpected problems. Thank you very much *** .*** and

L. Sanford
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

So far we have paid $2,141.54 for a 7 yr. service warranty that apparently doesn't cover labor charges. Now, we are not even sure this company will be around for those 7 yrs. On 8/26, my husband tried to take the heavy metal air filter off for vacuuming for the first time from the ceiling and had much difficulty in doing so. He a 100% disabled veteran with cancer from Agent Orange in ***. He has had two unsuccessful back surgeries. We are very sorry we even put the air scrubber cleaner system in the first place. *** was so frustrated in trying to get the metal filter back into place in the ceiling, that he called Temperature Control for guidance. They made an appointment the next day, and when they came out for instruction we were charged an additional $114.71. I was not here during the appointment and was very surprised that we were charged extra fees for guidance in cleaning the air filter. When I called the company to complain, I was told I would get as call back from the manager the same day. He never called back at all. I truly believe we were taken advantage of and would like a refund for the instructional service call. Sincerely

K
K
K. Turner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Our heat went out in our furnace. Temperature control, *** sent out a person and it was fixed immediately. Very nice employees. We will use them again!

Is Temperature Control legit?

Our verdict: Temperature Control has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Temperature Control's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Temperature Control can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Temperature Control earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Temperature Control achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Temperature Control. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Temperature Control has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Temp-con.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Temp-con.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a temp-con.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

W

Temperature Control I have been using Temp

I have been using Temp. con for Ac's purchases and services since the founding of this company and its founder Vance. All my these we had an outstanding relationship. This past week I had the privileged to meet Dean Pyle who serviced three units on rental property. He was super in his work. Professional in performing the work. Both my tenants and I were very happy with his work and friendliness. He take care of you. Thank you.

Read full review of Temperature Control and 3 comments
3 comments
E. Breitenberg
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've been with the company a long time and I'm very happy with how they treated me and their prices and their service.

L. Feil
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I could tell that Dean needed to get to many different air emergencies, but he still took the time to help and explain everything to me.

G. Ziemann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very professional company great techs office staff seems to need more training regarding customers under contract and how quickly they have techs respond . Overall would recommend this company .

Temperature Control The best company

The best company. I had an emergency and they responded immediately. Eduardo [Eddie] came out on the weekend no extra charge and fixed our initial problem/clogged sink. We decided to have all our drains cleaned and set the appt. Justine and Pablo spent nearly 5 hours meticulously cleaning all our drains. They were efficient, professional, friendly and reassuring explaining everything. Great guys and company that I highly recommend. Also, their manager John was very easy to work with and took care of our needs.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control I really am so thrilled with Michael Johnson, who was the servicing technician that came out to work on a safety issue on my air conditioning

I really am so thrilled with Michael Johnson, who was the servicing technician that came out to work on a safety issue on my air conditioning unit. The company offered me a service plan that is far more useful than what my current home warranty provides and I would have purchased this plan instead of the home warranty had I known of it sooner. My experience with this air conditioner and plumbing company is that they are highly reputable and take care of their customers. So glad to have peace of mind on their service plan now!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control Julian and Jose from Temperature Control where the two employees that come to our home to assist us with cleaning, and sealing our air ducks

Julian and Jose from Temperature Control where the two employees that come to our home to assist us with cleaning, and sealing our air ducks. Both employees where on time for the appointment, went right to work showing they were very knowledgable, and skilled at their jobs. While working they assisted us further by telling us not only what they found, but how in the future we could gain more efficiency out of our cooling, and heating system by following some very simple steps. I would highly recommend Temperature Control to my friends and neighbors.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control The technician from Temperature Control was very professional and wasted no time in diagnosing my issue, which was a leak at the base of my

The technician from Temperature Control was very professional and wasted no time in diagnosing my issue, which was a leak at the base of my toilet. He advised me of the necessary parts, time required for repair, and the cost involved. I agreed to proceed, and he promptly performed the work as he had all the required parts on his truck. I was very impressed with his attention to detail. In particular, there was a need to remove some tile grout, which could have created a mess. However, the technician asked for a broom and dust pan and proceeded to completely clean up the job site. I will gladly use him and Temperature Control company whenever I need a plumber, and I will also recommend them to my neighbors if asked!

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control New Lennox XP-21 Heat Pump installed 7/7 after four days of old unit being out

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temperature Control PROBLEM SETTLED BUT CONSUMER BEWARE A technician and a supervisor from Temperature Control, [company name] came into my elderly parents house

PROBLEM SETTLED BUT CONSUMER BEWARE A technician and a supervisor from Temperature Control, [company name] came into my elderly parents house and tried to scam them into purchasing a whole new system upgrade. When they told them they were going to call the home warranty company the supervisor tried to talk them out of it. Thank god they didnt listen!The home warranty company sent a technician out immediately to check their unit. According to the invoice Temperature Control shows they changed three parts. The technician from the home warranty company told us that not only was there a [high] markup on the parts listed but one of them wasnt even there! The technician told my parents to get a lawyer and take them to court. My parents opted to not go through court. Instead they emailed and told Temperature Control, [company name] that they werent going to pay for the part that they said they installed but didnt. Temperature Control [company name] didnt even argue with my parents, they just told them it was fine.

Temperature Control So far we have paid $2,141.54 for a 7 yr

So far we have paid $2,141.54 for a 7 yr. service warranty that apparently doesn't cover labor charges. Now, we are not even sure this company will be around for those 7 yrs. On 8/26, my husband tried to take the heavy metal air filter off for vacuuming for the first time from the ceiling and had much difficulty in doing so. He a 100% disabled veteran with cancer from Agent Orange in Vietnam. He has had two unsuccessful back surgeries. We are very sorry we even put the air scrubber cleaner system in the first place. My husband was so frustrated in trying to get the metal filter back into place in the ceiling, that he called Temperature Control for guidance. They made an appointment the next day, and when they came out for instruction we were charged an additional $114.71. I was not here during the appointment and was very surprised that we were charged extra fees for guidance in cleaning the air filter. When I called the company to complain, I was told I would get as call back from the manager the same day. He never called back at all. I truly believe we were taken advantage of and would like a refund for the instructional service call. Sincerely, [Your Name]

About Temperature Control

Temperature Control is a leading provider of HVAC solutions for residential and commercial properties. With years of experience in the industry, they specialize in offering top-notch temperature control systems that ensure optimal comfort and energy efficiency. From installation to maintenance and repair, their team of skilled technicians is dedicated to delivering reliable and cost-effective services. Whether you need a new air conditioning unit or want to upgrade your heating system, Temperature Control has got you covered. Trust their expertise to create the perfect indoor climate for your space. Visit their website, temp-con.com, to learn more about their comprehensive range of services.