Resolved Telecheck — Still no resolution
I was at Walmart and my check was denied. I have never written a bad check and had available funds in my account. The manager took the toy out of my daughters hand while I was trying to take care of the problem.
When I called telecheck they stated I did not have a negative history but couldn't tell me why my check was denied. They stated that my check didn't meet their guidelines, but wouldn't tell me their guidelines because it was a complicated system that they use to factor whether they approve a check or not. Then they told me I could continue to write checks!
I told them I am a consumer and I have the right to know why I was denied for a good check when standing in line with three kids, a cart full of items, and toys being taken out of my daughters' hand. Still no resolution! Is there anyone who takes care of these issues?!!!
More Telecheck Complaints & Reviews
- Telecheck - I am still burned about it!
- Telecheck - How to 'get back' at Telecheck
- Telecheck - Scam
- Telecheck - Terrible experience
- Telecheck - how to get even
- Telecheck - denied my check even though no negative history existed
- Telecheck - check denied at merchant
- Telecheck - Nasty customer service
- Telecheck - Denied Check
- Telecheck - Declined Checks