Teladoc — scam, ripoff
I'm 56 yrs old and at least once a year I get sick with sinuses and coughing and brown mucus in my chest. After about a week, I get an antibiotic and I'm feeling better in about 2 days. This so call quack Dr. lambert said I just need to drink fluids, soup, and rest. I explained I know my body best and she acknowledged and called it upper resp infection but said she knew best and I don't need any anti-biotics and that they were bad for me over time. This was a total waste of time and money. I highly suggest that anyone reading this and thinking about using this money scam operation to look somewhere else as you will be disappointed.
More Teladoc Complaints & Reviews
- Teladoc - bad service
- Teladoc - refused to give refund!! they will steal from you anyway they can!!
- Teladoc - not useful
- Teladoc.com / 1800Teladoc - deceptive advertising
- Teladoc - the worst service ever
- Teladoc - Type of medicine prescribed for a uti
- Teladoc - service
- Teledoc - policy
- Teladoc - asked for refund
- Teladoc - poor service, rude doctor, inattentive