TeeChipwrong hoodie sent/wrong design, wrong size

I just received my hoodie that I ordered shortly before Christmas and I was very saddened to see that my order had been Completely messed up! Not only did I get the wrong saying on the hoodie (it was supposed to be the March birthday hoodie), but I ordered an X-large and received a medium. This was a Christmas gift, (which you said would be to me by Christmas...it wasn't) and as the recipient opened it and I saw the hoodie I was deeply embarrassed. I would like to know what your company will do to rectify this bad situation for me. I await your quick response.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices