Menu
Tech Life TV Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Tech Life TV
reviews and complaints

techlifetv.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

How responsive is Tech Life TV's customer service?

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Tech Life TV is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Tech Life TV's silence.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Tech Life TV reviews and complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Tech Life TV reviews and complaints

F
12:19 pm EDT

Tech Life TV 4k firestick

Dear Sirs,
You have repeatedly ignored my request for some kind of reply on the problem with my 4k firestick!
Here, I will remind you!

First sent March 7, 2019:
Dear Sirs, I purchased a 4k Fire TV Stick, from you on February 5, 2019. It worked fine the two times I plugged it in. Today I plugged it in and I'm stuck on the white & orange "Firetv" logo screen. 3 dots are pulsing in lower right corner. I tried the key combo on the remote and that does nothing. I tried the Press and hold the Select Select Button and Play/PausePlay/Pause Button buttons at the same time, for about five or 10 seconds still nothing. I've completely unplugged power and hdmi for 10 mins and it still only boots to this screen. I've tried everything I can! Please help or send me a new one as this is completely unacceptable plus completely useless!
My original order # is 13794 Feb 5, 2019!
Please reply.

With Thanks Frank Buss

You said "it is plugged into the wall or the usb port of the tv for power?

I said "Yes it is plugged into the wall in a separate wall outlet, It still is locked and stuck on the white & orange "Firetv" logo screen. 3 dots are pulsing in lower right corner then a blank screen and then back to the white & orange "Firetv" logo screen. 3 dots are pulsing in lower right corner nothing will load! I'm sure you have heard of this problem it's all over the internet, so please help me get a new one or I would like my money back!
With Thanks
Frank Buss

You have not replied to me at all! So you leave me no choice but to put in a formal compliant to the BBB as well as complain to Complaint Board .com and Pissed Consumer.com as well as my own blog to complain about you and your product and customer serice!

With Thanks
Frank Buss

Read full review of Tech Life TV
Hide full review
K
8:51 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tech Life TV octa core android box

Having many log errors. We tried to update it like it said and how were blocked out of it totally. We bought this on Feb. 18th, 2017. Please can we possibly send this one back for a new one? We want to be able to enjoy all the features but haven't been able to do that. We're looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Kodi somehow got deleted or something. Please contact us email [protected]@gmail.com

Read full review of Tech Life TV
Hide full review
K
5:32 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tech Life TV - Fire stick KODI loaded

This was the most disgusting experience I've ever encountered with respect to customer service. Not only did I not recieve product but the money was extracted from my account and I was accused of lying with bad communication exchanges !! DO Not risk your money nor waste your time with this company Qmar Fareed is very nasty as a seller. http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/techlife.tv

Read full review of Tech Life TV and 6 comments

Is Tech Life TV legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Tech Life TV's website. The legitimacy of Tech Life TV requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Tech Life TV, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Tech Life TV earns 42% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Tech Life TV has a 42% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Keep in mind that a recently registered techlifetv.com may not have a well-established reputation or a long history of activity. This could be a negative sign, especially if the website is asking for personal information or money.

Tech Life TV protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The website belonging to Tech Life TV has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

The registrar associated with Tech Life TV has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

We noticed that techlifetv.com is hosted by a provider with a reputation for shady practices. This could be a cause for concern as it may indicate a lack of security and reliability.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Techlifetv.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Tech Life TV customer service