TCShall ticket for tcs ninja exam

N Aug 31, 2018 Review updated:

I didn't receive my hall ticket for TCS Ninja Examination.
My all bother batchmates have received their hall tickets.
Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.
I hope to get it soon.
Ref ID: DT20184481735
Nayan Saxena.

• Ko
    Komal K Sep 01, 2018

Sir concern my matter as me i had not received my hall ticket and tomorrow is my exam for tcs ninja my refernce id is DT20184514539

• Ar
    Arnav Phukan Sep 01, 2018

I didn't receive my hall ticket for TCS Ninja Examination.
    Please look into the matter because tomorrow is the exam and I've still not received my hall ticket without which I may not be able to give the exam.Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.I hope to get it soon.
    Ref ID: CT20182481736
    Arnav Phukan

sahaja B Sep 01, 2018

Dear sir,
    i didn't receive my hall ticket for TCS Ninja Examination.
    please concern my matter because tomorror is the exam and still I didn't received my hall ticket, so i may not be able to give the exam.Kindly solve the issue as soon as possible.
    Ref ID:DT20184476169
    SAHAJA.B

• Ri
    Rishika Suri Sep 01, 2018

Sir,
    This to inform you that I have received my hall ticket for TCS ninja but the venue provided in the hall ticket is not what I filled in the application form.
    Kindly look into the matter and assist me accordingly.
    ThankYou
    Rishika Suri
    Ref id- CT20182364164

• De
    Deepak172 Sep 01, 2018

Dear Sir, I have applied for TCS national qulaifier test but I didn't get the hall ticket. Can u please give me some information about the same

Deepak Gupta

Dhruthi K

• Sh
    Shivom Aggarwal Sep 01, 2018

I didn't receive my hall ticket for TCS Ninja Examination.
    Please look into the matter because from today exams have been started and still, I did not receive my hall ticket without which I may not be able to give the exam. Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible. I hope to get it soon.
    Ref ID: CT20182527006
    Shivom Aggarwal

• Ri
    Rikshi Sep 01, 2018

Sir tommorow is my exam and admit card still not received take action as soon as possible.

Rf id - CT20182463493
    Name rahul kumar

• Kr
    Krishna Kumari Sep 02, 2018

Respected Sir,
    I have not reicved hall ticket for tcs Ninja test 2018 in September, So Sir please Concern My problem and take action as soon as possible and provide hall ticket for tommorow test My Reference Id is CT20172208560
    Name Krishna Kumari

• So
    Sonia sharma3 Sep 02, 2018

Dear sir,
    I received an email regarding my hall ticket today that they were not able to include me in this test. I want to know the reason because my profile meet all the eligibility criteria.
    My CT no. is CT20182533306
    Sir kindly help.

• So
    Sonia sharma3 Sep 02, 2018

Dear sir,
    I have received an email regarding my hall ticket today that they were not able to include me in this test. I want to know the reason because my profile meet all the eligibility criteria.
    My CT no. is CT20182533306.
    Sir kindly help.

• Uh
    Uha Gangasani Sep 02, 2018

Dear sir this is uha .
    TMR exam but still didn't get holl ticket please send me sir