Tata Consultancy ServicesWorst Background Verification

After completing my graduation, I worked with one of my friends company. It was a domestic data entry company. I worked there for 11 months. Later, I got selected with TCS BPO and continued working there for 3years and 11months. After leaving TCS, I joined another MNC company and worked for 9 months. At a certain time, I got a job with TCS - IT/IS as Systems Engineer as an entry level professional. With 5years and 6 months of experience in BPO industry, I accepted to join as entry level for IT with a very moderate salary, due to the Internal parity system TCS has with it.

I was happy as it was a dream come true for me to become a IT professional. I accepted the offer letter and was asked to submit the documents online. I was asked to join as early as possible. So, I shortened my notice with the previous employer and releived as early as possible. But TCS IT did not give me a proper Date of Joining. My date of joining was kept on postponing every week. Later I was asked to contact the Talent Acquisition Team at one of their offices. I was informed by them in a rude manner that my BGC was negative due to my first employer.

My first employer was a domestic company of my friend and the company was closed long back. I was informed that, since the company was closed, the BGC team could not prepare a proper report and made my offer status neagtive. I was later asked to provide the proof of my employment. I provided them with my Relieving letter. But they said that relieving letter is not considered as a proof and they required either offer letter(which I lost) or salary slip. I got my salary from my first employer as cash in hand. I even explained them that. But they insisted me for bank statement for the Cash on Hand salary. I do not have the habit of depositting the money which I get in hand and then take it back from ATM. So obviously, I did not have bank statements to prove them.

I made them understand that I was a ex-TCSer as I worked in TCS BPO for 3yrs and 11months and I have provided all the necessary details of my first employer when joining TCS BPO. I also informed them that I will provide them with my Manager, Program HR, colleagues and my previous TCS BPO employment records for proof. But the silly answer I got from them was, the BGC conducted by TCS BPO is different from the BGC which TCS IT/IS conduct.

The friend of mine who was my first employer has been relocated and moved to Saudi Arabia. I do not even his contact to provide the BGC team. Later, after nearly two months of tracking him, I got the Offer letter from him via email. But now, TCS IT/IS people are not even responding me properly.

I am jobless now and I owe a huge amount to my last employer as I urged them for early relieving.

If someone from TCS IT/IS management team had a chance to see this, please respond back. If required, I can provide the details if I do have someone to help me get my TCS IT/IS offer back.
Thanks.

• Kr
    Krishna Kumari Aug 11, 2018

I am Krishna Kumari of B.tech 3rd year student and i am registering for Nqt test in Tcs when i download My Complete registration detail in pdf from your registering sites then the error comes "get Method not requested". pls help me to download my registration detail in pdf.

• Aj
    Ajay Pratap Mar 19, 2018

Seriously, In 2018 March I am facing the same problem. They have abscond to me. Informed to me in very rude manner and just gave 1 day time to prove myself right. I was unable to prove myself and continuously trying to make contact with BGC or HR Team. Lets see where destiny goes.

• Am
    Amit Anshu Apr 10, 2018

@Ajay Pratap can you provide the contact details of bgc

• Av
    Avik007 Jul 08, 2016

So finally what happened at the end, they have given you the job?

• Av
    Avik007 Jul 08, 2016

same problem happened with me, i do not know why they are doing it. They are not going to contact with the last company, they just told we are least bother to hear from previous company and ask all of the question including company question from you. The BGC team are very rude and also they believe in proper document, for them bank statement is proper but any small company statement is just a fake letter, if they have this kind of doubt.