TCF Bank — mortgage
I have been doing business with TCF bank for the past 9 years. Yet when I called in for a deferment on a mortgage payment TCF'S true colors came through. I had never been late with a payment.
I called and then was told to call back when I was one day late. So I did and then was told I needed to be 30 days overdue. I asked for the supervisor Vicky or Wendy and was told I was not even qualified since I was unemployed. Why did she think I was calling? If I was employed I wouldn't need the deferment. With the kind of stories they tell you one call to the next I am sure to be in foreclosure soon, thanks TCF, NOT.
More TCF Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TCF Bank - tcf takes advantage of their customers!
- TCF Bank - hold on cash deposit
- TCF Bank - worst customer service ever
- TCF Bank - tcf to pay in class-action
- TCF Bank - fraud and customer service
- TCF Bank - overdraft fee fraud by tcf
- TCF - bad account transaction
- TCF Bank - deposit availability confussion!
- TCF Bank - fraudulent charges
- TCF Bank - unethical practices