The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TCF — bad account transaction
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My Problem with T.C.F. Bank is that whenever I put in my account
Information to either reorder checks or go online to open up an online
Account and then make purchases, they won't let me process my own
Information. I put in my account number and it always comes out
Invalid. It's like they are trying to keep me from making certain purchases, after all it is my account. Why shouldn't I do what I want
With my money, I only took out $60, $50, and $60 for Gas money
And to treat my family to something to eat, get a new cellphone,
Flash Drive and Music Cd. But now they are only leaving me with
$10 and I only started out with $181.00 in my bank account and
I should be able to take at least $45 out and now I'm down to $10?!
They are really clowning, playing me for a fool. I'm so fed up with
T.C.F. Bank that I'm thinking of closing my account and taking my
Hard earn money from school back out to spend common sense.
More TCF Complaints & Reviews
- TCF Bank - tcf takes advantage of their customers!
- TCF Bank - hold on cash deposit
- TCF Bank - worst customer service ever
- TCF Bank - tcf to pay in class-action
- TCF Bank - fraud and customer service
- TCF Bank - overdraft fee fraud by tcf
- TCF Bank - Deposit availability confussion!
- TCF Bank - fraudulent charges
- TCF Bank - unethical practices
- TCF Bank - deceptive and unfair business practices