Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Logo

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]

Having problems with Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]?

+91 226 656 8484 (Share Register / Transfer Agent)
+91 226 778 9595 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9191 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9179 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9999 (Financial Disclosure And Governance)
№ 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar
Chennai
India - 600017
Share Register / Transfer Agent
6-10, Haji Moosa Patrawala, Industrial Estate, 20, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 001

Shareholder Grievance Redressal
9th Floor, Nirmal Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai  400 021, India

Financial Disclosure And Governance
TCS House, Raveline Street, Fort, Mumbai  400 001, India

Complaints & Reviews

TcsellerBad customer service

I bought an iPhone from them and paid them via Western Union. Up for now I didn't received order to check and answer from them, because they gave me fake email address.

Tcs Corrier Taxila — tcs manager shafqat muneer branch taxila

RESPECTED Sir i am the corrier of ur tcs .i m v sincere in work. bt the manager and some officers cheat ur...

Tcs sign Cmcltd.not giving joining

tcs hiring the candidates through cmc ltd and ask the candidates to joining 45 days but this is not truth the company doing fraud with candidates we are also candidates and after 10 months company not giving joining to the candidates from the date of interview they are misusing the candidates documents and data so dear all behavior if u r reeving any mail or call from cmc ltd don't go for the interview if beveling on them u lost ur previous job also because they asking for that at the time of interview ok thank you all

• Ra
        Raman22 Sep 05, 2011

Yeah Same Here.Tata Consultancy is commiting Fraud with candidates.THere is Nwly Appointed HR Executive Miss.SHALINI Who has no Experience about recruitment still she is working there, because she has not recuited on her talent but through back force..Today i visited to her for interview and when i met to her then i was about to laugh at her, because she was putting qouestions to me and speaking answer herself.. i didnot find any chance to answer..Moreover it She is a Corrupted lady Who Recruited All the candidates Of her RElatives, She did not give any chance to us..She is a Rubbish Lady!! She is ###..SHw is illiterate..I dont know how was she appointed on such responsible seat??

Religare Diagnostics & Tcs — pre-employment health check up fees.

I, Dr.M.Nagaraja is a qualified Radiologist. As a preemployment health check-up package I did ultrasound scan...

TCS — Fake Experience Candidate

Dear Sir/Madam, Arpita Mohanty(arpita1.[protected]@tcs.com), is working in TCS, Gurgaon as an Asst. System Engineer...

TCS — appraisel

I am working in TCS since 5 years; I am very honest, simple and hardworking person. TCS has policy of giving...

Transnational Courier Services (Tcssolo pregunta

quiero saber donde queda esta empresa, y en verdad existe o no y como localizarlos.
      porque creo que ellos me estafaron.

I know where is this company, and indeed there or not and how to locate.
      because I think they cheated me.
      Attn: Ms Lulu Alvarado R,

I CALLED YOU FEW MINUTES AGO BUT IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. .

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to

your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the
      Malaysian customs for some reasons which happened to violate the
      shipping Policies.
      As the goods arrived Malaysia custom check point, which where the second
      to the final destination to receive your package. The Malaysian custom
      Detected with their scanning machine that 2 IN ONE content were included

in your Package.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is
      for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main Time, reference
      of the "status" of your package is pending; this is in accordance to the Mode of

operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery.

We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate

The Release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
      required charges listed below for the immediate release of your Package.
      Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivering to your

Destination address less than 24 hours to COSTARICA...

Outstanding Charges:

Smuggling offense Fee...RM 3, 100.00.

Clearance Fee...RM 1, 162.30.

TOTAL... RM 4, 262.30 MYR.

A total of RM 4, 262.30 (Four thousand two hundred and sixty two Malaysia
      Ringgit only) Equivalent to US $1, 400.00, United States Dollar has been charged.

In acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provide to you
      for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as
      directed by the management.

Your shipment schedule is as following: LONDON => DUBAI =>MALAYSIA =COSTARICA..

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.

For more inquiry, please call or SMS: (+[protected]))

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. STEPHEN ADJEI..
      South Asia Regional Manager.

Trans-National Courier Services (TCS)

Malaysia branch

• Lu
          lulu zevallos May 17, 2011

por favor eliminar mi queja muchas gracias
          elimimar mi queda de Transnational Courier Services (TCS por favor hacerlo lo mas pronto posible.

Tcs, CtsNot hiring part time or Correspondence students

Hi, i did my BCA in Correspondence and i know computer languages like C, C++, JAVA and Hardware learn at Computer Educational centers. Once i finish my BCA i attend top software companies interview. But they are not allowing me to attend the interview and rejecting me saying that i did my graduation in correspondence. They are following this blind idea that correspondence does not have knowledge. But let them give a chance to prove my ability by conducting interviews. it is costing my future now.

• Ak
            A k singh Akka May 26, 2015

You can only say... go to hell... for these type of companies.

• Pr
            Priyabrata Chakraborty Nov 21, 2015

Why Tcs, Wipro, Cognizant, Accenture etc... are not considering Correspondence courses.What they believe ?

Tcs - One Insurance — damaged claim of auto transport

I had my vehicle BMW X5 transported from Massachusetts to Alaska through Mercury Auto Transport. The auto...

Http: / / www. Phoneagentcs.com /unknowingly sign you up for a membership

They state that you are only charged $1.00 to use their service and if they are unable to provide that service for you they will refund your $1.00. They do not tell you that you are signing up for a 7 day free trial membership and if you do not cancel within that 7 days you will be charged $18.95 a month. I am very cautions and always read the find print, so I was quite surprised when I received a charge to my account for $18.95. After talking with them they did agree to refund half of the $18.95 and cancel my membership which I made sure to get a confirmation code for.

• Ba
              Bahamadya Aug 12, 2010

I just finished going through the same thing a few moments ago. I canceled moments after I discovered they had no information for me but the agent tells me in the fine print you must call as well to confirm your cancellation. Therefore a charge shows up over a week later, they refund half my money in five to seven business days. What a scam!! Who the heck needs that service full time and is willing to pay a monthly membership fee. I was trying to find my Aunt's son whom she hasn't spoken to in nearly 20 years. They were of no assistance but I got stuck with a ridiculous charge!!

• Yd
              ydurt Sep 03, 2010

same thing happened here and when they said a 50% refund I demanded a 100% refund - which I received. Don't give up on 50%.
              I didn't read anywhere where I was going to be charged - also I couldn't get back into the site to cancel so I did it over the phone.

Sandykk Sep 05, 2010

I just now experienced the very same thing but I could not get a refund. I said I would spread their name and practice to everyone I know and I was refused an address. I was just told that they were based out of the US. Because I "chose" not to cancel within the 7 days it was basically my problem. I also told them I did not "choose" to become a member, just wanted one phone number.

Tcs – Tata Consultancy Services — Tcs –criteria for experience professionals

I would like to draw your attention about the eligibility critera of tcs for 3+ years of experience...

Blackbeltcs.comI want my money back

I couldn't figure out why I was $50 short in my account until I received my account statement and saw that this company had withdrawn the money from my account, this is after I had paid $3.95 to get some promo material shipped to me which I never received. There was nothing said about an additional $50 charge. I am mad and I want my money back, all of it!

• Ro
                rommel10 Mar 12, 2010

I have just received a refund from them for $151.15. They took out of my account because they did not honor their own T&C, this was the only avenue I could use, even though they were not authorized to remove because I never purchased from them. The refund doe not change how I feel about this fake company. All I can say is pursue them through every avenue available and don't give up.

Ann84119 Mar 22, 2010

I was charged 1How did you get your money back?49.95

Ann84119 Mar 22, 2010

Sorry that should have been 149.95

TCSclub mahindra

My name is shiv kumar. I had applied for two days non mamber room booking (it was free from club mahindra ). As per the written documents, refund should be proveid i four
              I contacted club mahindra in the first week of april. Club Mahindra representative assured me that I will get the refund on 15 the April. But it is not happned and there is no communication from club mahindra
              c) I contacted club mahindra agtain and I got the new date of April end.
              d) At the end of April no coomunication from Club mahindra so again I contacted club Mahindra. Club Mahindra representative gave me new date of 15 the May. But no bady club Mahindra. it was very frustrating for me.
              e) I contacted club Mahindra on 15th May and they given me new date 0f 20 Th June.
              MR kishan had given the date of 20th June in writing.
              f) Today 23 th June, . I am not expecting such type of behaviour from Club mahindra represenrtative (being the hospatality industry ). I tried to contact kishanbut she was not on the seat.
              I feel that kishan is harrasing me.

There is no value for written documents.
              Heraafter I will not refer any friends/relatives to club mahindra and will inform this incident to all.

Jayanti Paul Jun 04, 2019

Hi,
                  I want to join TCS as it's my dream company. However as I have 2 years of employment gap, am I not eligible for the employment criteria.
                  I do not have any gaps in my educational experience. I'm in a requirement of a job. Please advise.

Fastcsup.com — Unauthorized Charge

on Oct. 26 I was charged the sum of $23.32. Merchant name:FASTCSUP.COM [protected] US9543793280 ES Merchant...

Fastcsup.com — spam account withdrawls

same here.. I got spammed by like 6 companies .. Im more then pissed off here they are 10/10/2008 ...

Tata Consultancy ServicesAIRTEL service

Mine is a prepaid one. Today was the last date of the validity.And, in addition to recharging, i wanted to change the plan to lower down my STD call rates.Called Customer care in mumbai, Kiran Thok from Airtel gave the following information :
                Recharge Plan : 95/-
                Talktime: 0.00
                Validity: 30 days.
                STD call : 1Re
                Local call : 50p

I got a 95/- recharge immediately.
                Now, it's after 12 and my phone is not working. I call Airtel again n the other agent told me that in 95 plan, VALIDITY is also 0 days.

Now, i was expecting an official call from US at 11:45( the reason for which i got it recharged).

May i know what's happening in Airtel. Rn't the agents working there provided enough training?? Why r they being paid for. His 1 mistake has landed me in so much of trouble. Who's gonna answer that and pay for the damage. I want an answer and that agent, Kiran Thok, out of AIRTEL, so that other ppl dnt get this.

• Sh
                    Sheetal chaudhary Nov 19, 2018

I have registered myself on 25 oct ... but till now i did not receive my hall ticket . On 13 nov exam will be held on . This is happening 2nd time with me. Plz tell me what is goning wrong with my application form.My reference id is CT20182590292