Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Logo

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]

Having problems with Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]?

+91 226 656 8484 (Share Register / Transfer Agent)
+91 226 778 9595 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9191 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9179 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9999 (Financial Disclosure And Governance)
№ 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar
Chennai
India - 600017
Share Register / Transfer Agent
6-10, Haji Moosa Patrawala, Industrial Estate, 20, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 001

Shareholder Grievance Redressal
9th Floor, Nirmal Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai  400 021, India

Financial Disclosure And Governance
TCS House, Raveline Street, Fort, Mumbai  400 001, India

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved tcs manager shafqat muneer branch taxila

RESPECTED Sir i am the corrier of ur tcs .i m v sincere in work. bt the manager and some officers cheat ur company TCs taxila branch.please notice that .they dont give us enough fuel for delivery.company rule is to give us 2 n a half liter petrol but they give us liter petrol and registered that they give us 2 liter.this is a very big problem of all .all money goes to the pocket of manager.and another problem is that in the ptcl project 18 boys are working bt the manager send u the attendence of 24 boys.all money goes to his pocket.we work very hard but he cut our sallary .he earn 1 or 2 lac from ur company. in every month.all boys are so worried please do something for us we all are very thank ful to you .your sinncerely TCScorrier thanks.

• Au
    ausvirk Nov 03, 2012

i am shahid from the leather point at Hassan Abdal . The agent of tcs at Hassan Abdal Mr. Zeshan (03015702204) says that tcs is very bad service . He says that lcs is very good service.He is cheating tcs company . He is creating many problems of tcs customers. please notice him very strictly .

• As
    Asad kamal Aug 26, 2018

My name is advocate asad kamal
    Tcs hasan abdal men faisal name ka larka
    Cheeting kr raha hey flayer ka rate hr jaga
    Ka 500 btata hey manual booking krta hey
    Origional pe 300'ya 350 hota hey or customer wali slip pe 500 likh k deta hey
    Plzz chek kren faisal ki august ki flayer ki booking apko samage lag jaye gi

Resolved not giving joining

tcs hiring the candidates through cmc ltd and ask the candidates to joining 45 days but this is not truth the company doing fraud with candidates we are also candidates and after 10 months company not giving joining to the candidates from the date of interview they are misusing the candidates documents and data so dear all behavior if u r reeving any mail or call from cmc ltd don't go for the interview if beveling on them u lost ur previous job also because they asking for that at the time of interview ok thank you all

• Ra
    Raman22 Sep 05, 2011

Yeah Same Here.Tata Consultancy is commiting Fraud with candidates.THere is Nwly Appointed HR Executive Miss.SHALINI Who has no Experience about recruitment still she is working there, because she has not recuited on her talent but through back force..Today i visited to her for interview and when i met to her then i was about to laugh at her, because she was putting qouestions to me and speaking answer herself.. i didnot find any chance to answer..Moreover it She is a Corrupted lady Who Recruited All the candidates Of her RElatives, She did not give any chance to us..She is a Rubbish Lady!! She is ###..SHw is illiterate..I dont know how was she appointed on such responsible seat??

Resolved pre-employment health check up fees.

I, Dr.M.Nagaraja is a qualified Radiologist. As a preemployment health check-up package I did ultrasound scan (abdomen) of 350-400 campus interview candidates for TCS company (in [protected]) in the clinic "Doctor & Medicne' in Ejipura, Koramangala, Bangalore as tie up with Religare (that time it was SRL Ranbaxy).
Even after 3 1/2 years they have not paid a single rupee. It was hectic in the traffic of Bangalore to go all the way from C.V.Raman Nagar to Koramangala in early mornings with my own scan machine, my own vehicle, fuel at my expense, my own paper for reports & my precious time.
Clinic owner Mr.Umashankar blames Religare diagnostics & Religare people put the blame on TCS company.

I am fed up of running behind these people & I have lost faith in these software companies. I feel I have been cheated by these people.
I don't know whom to contact for this.

My Ph. [protected] email- [protected]@gmail.com

Fake Experience Candidate

Dear Sir/Madam, Arpita Mohanty(arpita1.[protected]@tcs.com), is working in TCS, Gurgaon as an Asst. System Engineer...

Resolved appraisel

I am working in TCS since 5 years; I am very honest, simple and hardworking person.
TCS has policy of giving every year 15-20% employee to give Band D in annual appraisal, D band means no increment or margin increment 3% around.
As a simple person even though working very hard in my team I am getting D band only because I don’t like wander here and around my TL/GL, don’t like butter polish, don’t like to do their personal work.
They have targeted me for D grade since, 5 years. Even though some people are doing her/his personal work only they are getting good grades. Also, for A grade maximum increment (in %age) hey have (TL/GL) kept for themselves.
Why such type of harassment to one employee working honestly and hard. Is this reward for honest / hard working employee? I am too much frustrated, upset and disappoint, kindly help me.

• Fr
    frustrated TCSer Apr 28, 2011

I agree completely with whatever you have said. The same thing happned with me also. When we go and query about anything regarding compenstion letter, no person is there to respond.

Anu_TCS May 23, 2011

Same happened with me.

• Ni
    nitin_chndra Aug 21, 2011

Hi all,

After all you people thinking it is not possible, One guy is working in TCS, Hyderabad, he is in theft case.

see following you people come to know,

Noted on 11-JUN-2006 on "http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/11/stories/2006061110480400.htm"

"

Two students held on theft charge

VIZIANAGARAM: Two students -- V. Krishna Prasad and K. Rama Chandra Sekhar of Srikakulam -- were arrested on Friday evening and two servers, a ram, two keyboards and two mouses worth Rs. 2.10 lakhs recovered from them.

The computer peripherals were stolen from M.R. Post-graduate College where Krishna Prasad studied MCA in the intervening night of June 5 and6, said Superintendent of Police Vikram Singh Mann at a press conference on Saturday.

He said that they committed the theft after a private company offered Rama Chandra Sekhar, a B.Tech drop out, a job if only he deposited Rs. 40, 000 as security. - Correspondent
    "

• Co
    confusedTcser Feb 10, 2012

I joined TCS last year as a ASE-Trainee .
    My ILP rating was 2 though I was not in LAP.
    Now for my final aniversay the ipf is 2.16 and final confirmation rating is 3.
    Will this have impact on my career growth ???
    Please suggest i am really confused!! :(

• Su
    suman raj Feb 14, 2012

sir i have forget my password after getting my ct refference number so plz guide me

solo pregunta

quiero saber donde queda esta empresa, y en verdad existe o no y como localizarlos.
porque creo que ellos me estafaron.

I know where is this company, and indeed there or not and how to locate.
because I think they cheated me.
Attn: Ms Lulu Alvarado R,

I CALLED YOU FEW MINUTES AGO BUT IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. .

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to

your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the
Malaysian customs for some reasons which happened to violate the
shipping Policies.
As the goods arrived Malaysia custom check point, which where the second
to the final destination to receive your package. The Malaysian custom
Detected with their scanning machine that 2 IN ONE content were included

in your Package.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is
for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main Time, reference
of the "status" of your package is pending; this is in accordance to the Mode of

operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery.

We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate

The Release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
required charges listed below for the immediate release of your Package.
Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivering to your

Destination address less than 24 hours to COSTARICA...

Outstanding Charges:

Smuggling offense Fee...RM 3, 100.00.

Clearance Fee...RM 1, 162.30.

TOTAL... RM 4, 262.30 MYR.

A total of RM 4, 262.30 (Four thousand two hundred and sixty two Malaysia
Ringgit only) Equivalent to US $1, 400.00, United States Dollar has been charged.

In acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provide to you
for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

Your shipment schedule is as following: LONDON => DUBAI =>MALAYSIA =COSTARICA..

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.

For more inquiry, please call or SMS: (+[protected]))

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. STEPHEN ADJEI..
South Asia Regional Manager.

Trans-National Courier Services (TCS)

Malaysia branch

• Lu
    lulu zevallos May 17, 2011

por favor eliminar mi queja muchas gracias
    elimimar mi queda de Transnational Courier Services (TCS por favor hacerlo lo mas pronto posible.

Resolved Not hiring part time or Correspondence students

Hi, i did my BCA in Correspondence and i know computer languages like C, C++, JAVA and Hardware learn at Computer Educational centers. Once i finish my BCA i attend top software companies interview. But they are not allowing me to attend the interview and rejecting me saying that i did my graduation in correspondence. They are following this blind idea that correspondence does not have knowledge. But let them give a chance to prove my ability by conducting interviews. it is costing my future now.

• Ak
    A k singh Akka May 26, 2015

You can only say... go to hell... for these type of companies.

• Pr
    Priyabrata Chakraborty Nov 21, 2015

Why Tcs, Wipro, Cognizant, Accenture etc... are not considering Correspondence courses.What they believe ?

Resolved damaged claim of auto transport

I had my vehicle BMW X5 transported from Massachusetts to Alaska through Mercury Auto Transport. The auto...

Resolved unknowingly sign you up for a membership

They state that you are only charged $1.00 to use their service and if they are unable to provide that service for you they will refund your $1.00. They do not tell you that you are signing up for a 7 day free trial membership and if you do not cancel within that 7 days you will be charged $18.95 a month. I am very cautions and always read the find print, so I was quite surprised when I received a charge to my account for $18.95. After talking with them they did agree to refund half of the $18.95 and cancel my membership which I made sure to get a confirmation code for.

• Ba
    Bahamadya Aug 12, 2010

I just finished going through the same thing a few moments ago. I canceled moments after I discovered they had no information for me but the agent tells me in the fine print you must call as well to confirm your cancellation. Therefore a charge shows up over a week later, they refund half my money in five to seven business days. What a scam!! Who the heck needs that service full time and is willing to pay a monthly membership fee. I was trying to find my Aunt's son whom she hasn't spoken to in nearly 20 years. They were of no assistance but I got stuck with a ridiculous charge!!

• Yd
    ydurt Sep 03, 2010

same thing happened here and when they said a 50% refund I demanded a 100% refund - which I received. Don't give up on 50%.
    I didn't read anywhere where I was going to be charged - also I couldn't get back into the site to cancel so I did it over the phone.

Sandykk Sep 05, 2010

I just now experienced the very same thing but I could not get a refund. I said I would spread their name and practice to everyone I know and I was refused an address. I was just told that they were based out of the US. Because I "chose" not to cancel within the 7 days it was basically my problem. I also told them I did not "choose" to become a member, just wanted one phone number.

Tcs –criteria for experience professionals

I would like to draw your attention about the eligibility critera of tcs for 3+ years of experience...

Resolved I want my money back

I couldn't figure out why I was $50 short in my account until I received my account statement and saw that this company had withdrawn the money from my account, this is after I had paid $3.95 to get some promo material shipped to me which I never received. There was nothing said about an additional $50 charge. I am mad and I want my money back, all of it!

• Ro
    rommel10 Mar 12, 2010

I have just received a refund from them for $151.15. They took out of my account because they did not honor their own T&C, this was the only avenue I could use, even though they were not authorized to remove because I never purchased from them. The refund doe not change how I feel about this fake company. All I can say is pursue them through every avenue available and don't give up.

Ann84119 Mar 22, 2010

I was charged 1How did you get your money back?49.95

Ann84119 Mar 22, 2010

Sorry that should have been 149.95

Resolved club mahindra

My name is shiv kumar. I had applied for two days non mamber room booking (it was free from club mahindra ). As per the written documents, refund should be proveid i four
I contacted club mahindra in the first week of april. Club Mahindra representative assured me that I will get the refund on 15 the April. But it is not happned and there is no communication from club mahindra
c) I contacted club mahindra agtain and I got the new date of April end.
d) At the end of April no coomunication from Club mahindra so again I contacted club Mahindra. Club Mahindra representative gave me new date of 15 the May. But no bady club Mahindra. it was very frustrating for me.
e) I contacted club Mahindra on 15th May and they given me new date 0f 20 Th June.
MR kishan had given the date of 20th June in writing.
f) Today 23 th June, . I am not expecting such type of behaviour from Club mahindra represenrtative (being the hospatality industry ). I tried to contact kishanbut she was not on the seat.
I feel that kishan is harrasing me.

There is no value for written documents.
Heraafter I will not refer any friends/relatives to club mahindra and will inform this incident to all.

Jayanti Paul Jun 04, 2019

Hi,
    I want to join TCS as it's my dream company. However as I have 2 years of employment gap, am I not eligible for the employment criteria.
    I do not have any gaps in my educational experience. I'm in a requirement of a job. Please advise.

Unauthorized Charge

on Oct. 26 I was charged the sum of $23.32. Merchant name:FASTCSUP.COM [protected] US9543793280 ES Merchant...

spam account withdrawls

same here.. I got spammed by like 6 companies .. Im more then pissed off here they are 10/10/2008 ...

AIRTEL service

Mine is a prepaid one. Today was the last date of the validity.And, in addition to recharging, i wanted to change the plan to lower down my STD call rates.Called Customer care in mumbai, Kiran Thok from Airtel gave the following information :
Recharge Plan : 95/-
Talktime: 0.00
Validity: 30 days.
STD call : 1Re
Local call : 50p

I got a 95/- recharge immediately.
Now, it's after 12 and my phone is not working. I call Airtel again n the other agent told me that in 95 plan, VALIDITY is also 0 days.

Now, i was expecting an official call from US at 11:45( the reason for which i got it recharged).

May i know what's happening in Airtel. Rn't the agents working there provided enough training?? Why r they being paid for. His 1 mistake has landed me in so much of trouble. Who's gonna answer that and pay for the damage. I want an answer and that agent, Kiran Thok, out of AIRTEL, so that other ppl dnt get this.

• Sh
    Sheetal chaudhary Nov 19, 2018

I have registered myself on 25 oct ... but till now i did not receive my hall ticket . On 13 nov exam will be held on . This is happening 2nd time with me. Plz tell me what is goning wrong with my application form.My reference id is CT20182590292