TapJoy / tapjoy offer wall in game of shadow fight 3. reach level 20 in slotomania case#15797102

Completed every detail for completion of the offer. After completing the offer it does state rewards may take up to 24hrs to complete, after 36 hrs not recieving awards the ability to submit a request for support is available. It is the only time tapjoy support is available which is next to complete zero ability to provide one incomplete sentence and a screenshot thats it. I submitted my request with screenshot of proof of reaching level 20 feb, 23 2019 36 hrs after completing the offer. I also installed the app from there offer wall as part of the details required to qualify for reward status. Attempted more than 10 times to contact support from tapjoy but got an automated email in response denying my email. I was given seven days to complete the offer it took 2 days. March 1st I got an email from marcelo z reward specialist stating I was ineligble for rewards because I did not install the app on my device. Slotomania even sent me an email confirming my connection to my facebook account synced to my device. Feb 26 I uninstalled the app to conserve storage space on my device but progress was still synced to my facebook account synced to my device. The details of the offer in to qualify does not say anything about length of time the app must remain on my device regardless progress is still synced and saved. Not my fault it took tapjoy seven days to review my case.

Th