TapJoytap to riches app. free gems.

A

You probably get a lot of these, however, I shall explain.

I have completed several 'high gem reward' offers; namely download mobile strike and play till level 6 and level 10. Sadly however I did not get either of the two rewards.

I have met the requirements verbatim and submitted missing gem claims via the app. However these had been ignored by the auto reply systems after I have submitted evidence.

It's a shaker system and I have had to submit a lot for other rewards, usually the download and run another app rewards.

Am I blocked? Was it missed? I can't submit reward claim.

Please advise

Alex

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

tap to riches app. free gems.