TapJoyrequest [case [protected]]- upgrade to level 10 when you play m: ref:_00d30pf03._5001311zuvh:ref

C

I have responded additional 3 times since questions have been asked of me regarding 4k free coins on the given game (see case number).

I am getting very fustrated now as I have spent a lot of time getting to the required level 10. Its been a good few weeks and still nothing

Can someone get back to me asap please.

I have no idea who to contact directly if not you so please let me know.

• Екатерина Хмецкая Jun 29, 2021

Мне тоже одну награду дади а вторую 10700 геар недали

• Ro
    RoyKingTop Feb 27, 2021

where are my 4k gems, obscenities, I did the task for 32 days every day and you did not give my reward to obscenities

• Of