Complaints & Reviews

free plat on arcane legends

This tapjoy is a danm sad excuse for advertising and it needs to end... I've did a lot of offers during a double plat. Event and made them pay by contacting a Dev in spacetime, but now I did one 5 days now no response no email back completely ignored my request ticket, now I'm going to take all the steps possible after seeing all of u as well to take this company down!!

design home: rewards not awarded

In November I subscribed to an app (Kobo), to earn 13, 760 'diamonds' to use in the app Design Home. Tapjoy did not award them within the specified 3 days and I raised a request. Following this I received several emails from Tapjoy, requesting screenshots as evidence.
I submitted screenshots several times, and just received replies saying as they hadn't heard from me, they had closed my case. Today, I note, that the offer isn't even 'pending' any longer and the case has been fully closed. Nobody is responding to my emails now.
I would ideally like the diamonds to be awarded as advertised. I note others have had similar problems and find this an appalling way to treat customers.

Case: [protected]

missing diamonds I earned got proof

I got proof of Dimonds Iam missing in my game. I play design home and I took the survey and got ripped off on...

mobile game

I play top eleven and i went to tap joy to get more free coins I download a kingdom mobile and if I complete...

reward points for app design home

I have tried numerous times to contact tapjoy about not receiving reward points in game Design Home .
Tapjoy offers rewards for watching videos ( no rewards received for this ) and downloading apps and completing tasks .
I've done both and lately not receiving any rewards . I have occasionally on the past received some of my reward points for some tasks but not all.
Watching Videos do not have provisions for lodging a complaint. I've watched many videos and not received any rewards .
Apps I have downloaded, given proof I've completed tasks and been denied rewards ! Or not been able to lodge a complaint as no complaint button for that reward app.
There seems to be no easy way to contact tapjoy, it's comfusing and the ticket system doesn't work .
Can you please look into this as many people complain that they do not receive rewards and cannot contact tapjoy .

regularly ignore / deny higher rewards

Recently they have ignored my requests or denied them after completing higher value offers. Surprisingly if i submit a request for a low value one, they get back to me almost instantly.
No other way of contacting them other than in game, but they are now deleting the high value, started offers so i can't even submit a request, after only about a week!! They are absolutely disgusting and the whole thing is a scam. I have stopped using them now. And i wish their actions would have consequences!

reward not received

I started this offer on 18/12/06 at 18:19 and completed the offer in a total of 3 days. I checked back and did not receive my reward, so I requested support and waited for "Tapjoy Customer Service to take action" which never came. The case ID is [protected] and in the case is my evidence of my completing the requirements which were to reach Power 50k for the game. I wish to be rewarded for my actions that were not received after I worked towards for more than 24 hours.

• Updated by Hieu_Win · Dec 08, 2018

I started the offer on 18/12/08 at 18:50 which was to download and reach a power 10k on a game. After trying for a day and several hours, I completed the offer and checked back for my reward which was 3548 credits for the game "Critical Ops" to which I found out I was not rewarded for. I requested support and it has been nearly a day that I have sent that request and have not received my award. The case status is currently waiting on "Tapjoy Customer Service to take action" and the case ID is 14888527. This was frustrating as I spent an entire day while I could have been doing another offer instead. Inside the case is photos showing that I have completed the requirements.

payment not received, they lied to me

I completed an offer to "complete Island 3 in Pirate Kings, " but my reward never came, so I sent a support request. They reply many days later by saying "this app is not installed on your device ID." Basically telling me I'm lying to them about having it, even after providing screenshots for proof of completion. Horrible business. I've already reported to the BBB, but I sure hope they can do something about this because treating customers like this is unacceptable.

Hey guys!

I'm playing covet fashion and take an offer of rise of civilization for dimonds. I have completed everything what I should (download app from link, rich level 10 of my sity).I try to contact you from game where was contact support but you didn't answer me or explain why I didn't receive my diamonds. Can you please help me? Maybe I did something wrong?

closed ticket

I did an offer for Dave that would give me coins it said link my bank account and I did but I never got my coins I summited a ticket never heard anything back from y'all then got an email saying that the ticket was closed due to me not responding but I never got anything from y'all to respond to the only email I got from y'all was saying my ticket was closed, I've had so many apps not give me my coins but I never worried about it cuz there was nothing I really wanted that I needed the money for now there's something I need the coins for and im not getting them my question is how can I respond to something I never got? And how can I get my coins? I'm intitled to the coins cuz I followed the steps that it said to do so plz plz fix this and get back to me ASAP. My avakin username is:sexymama1976 and my email is: daddysangel1976.[protected]@gmail.com

hulu purchase

I have purchased a hulu service in return for over 100k diamonds for a hoe design game. I have never received the award with more than enough emails to prove i've Contacted Tapjoy and they respond with "we've haven't heard from you so we deleted your request. I've sent the several emails with proof of purchase and now they are denying not only the award but ant contact.

payment not received

Hello there, I continue to have issues with my reward concerning case [protected] and have waited for the pass of the time suggested.
I can't currently contact you through the app because I requested help with apparently too many offers and it is blocked for me and I have received no e-mail or ref case number regarding this case. Please assist.

My User ID is
"eyJhbmFseXRpYORldmljZUIkljoglkYxNzUONUVDLUYyMDQtNEZERC1CMElx
glkRlc2In
lsl
WVfQU5EUk9JRF9QUk9EliwglnBsYXIlcklkljogljQyMjkxNTA4ln0-"

Here is proof of the app running on my device having completed the requirements of the offer

payment not received

rewards on online games

I have been denied rewards from Tapjoy for 7 games now. The company keeps rejecting my requests with the reason that ID doesn't match device and app was not installed on this device.

The appropriate screenshots were submitted and still denied.

I have purchased extra coins or chips through Google play store and they still deny.

I have spent $$ and this is a scam. I have even emailed my screenshots of receipts for my purchases. How do you purchase chips for games not installed? They are now removing my request for rewards from the game. They are waiting for the time to run out.

This is fraud. Thanks

Please help me.

Sent from my iPhone

diamonds not rewarded

I, too have completed offers where TapJoy has not rewarded me. I email them every single day to check on status and nobody responds. I have sent all of the proof they requested. It is absolutely ridiculous. Diamonds should not take weeks to be rewarded. If anyone is planning to take legal action, please let me know. It seems I am not the only person who had an issue with them.

• Updated by Nicky82 · Dec 01, 2018

I completed the bright cellars wine order for 151360 diamonds in Design Home and just keep emailing support with no response. I also completed the fanatics.com order for 23539 diamonds and that one conveniently is missing from my pending offers screen. I am owed the diamonds I completed offers for that I paid REAL money for. Who is working for this company and why is it so hard to give people the diamond they earned? I shouldn’t have to wait this long. It’s absurd.

rewards

Tapjoy is one hundred percent scam I turned in tickets with screenshots and every single one of them got denied and I HAD PROOF THAT I COMPLETED THE OFFER. If work wants to help resolve this issue my gmail associated with my ticket request is [protected]@gmail.com
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

fabletics sign up

I signed up for Fabletics on Tapjoy on 11/23/18 and sent proof via e-mail to Tapjoy. I got an e-mail on 11/26/18 from Tapjoy saying that since I haven't responded, they have closed my case. Now when I try e-mailing them at [protected]@support.tapjoy.com, I get a message delivery failure message saying my e-mail address has been disabled. I have already received the items I ordered. How do I get the diamonds from Covet Fashion that you owe me?????

rewards

On the game Crosswords with Friends I installed and completed the task that was required but now it disappeared in the past where it says I'm working on it. I played Lord's mobile till castle level 14 and because I started it around Halloween there bonus coins and I haven't received any and it no loch get is in there so I can't go through the application.

diamonds for completion on dollar shave club (102, 332 diamonds) on my design home app.

I did this on 11/18/18 and it is still pending in my reward status. I have paid for my subscription and have even received my product but I still have not received my diamonds! I have contacted DH and sent them all my emails from them. Now I am contacting you! I have also attached my emails from Dollar Shave Club. Getting a little sick of this and am going to engage with the class action suit against you!
My Design Home Designer ID is [protected] and I would very much appreciate getting my diamonds that should have been awarded to me!

TapJoy

diamonds missing from tapjoy/design home offer

This is like the third time tapjoy has neglected to award me diamonds after completing an offer...i completed...

I did not receive my reward tokens for following abs 1. diabetic recipes 100; 2. see if you qualify for free phone; 3. answer three short questions

My name is Dorothy Morton. I am writing to complain about Tapjoy reward token system. The three above ads I completed and still did not receive my reward tokens. I think that you need to let people know that even through you complete information need you still will not get reward tokens. Let people know enter at you own risk. For example in getting 100 diabetic recipes i completed request received my recipes, but when I did not receive reward tokens I submitted request. It came back that I did not complete abs. My question is if I did not complete abs how did I get recipes. The second is see if you qualify for free phone. I completed information and it said I did not qualify. I submitted request it came back saying I need to call phone number to get tokens. But if it told me I did not qualify why do I have to call a number. Then number 3 if it said answer three short questions and I did. Why do I have to continue and give all my information and answer other questions. I think this is an sham and wanted you to know how I feel

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices