Complaints & Reviews

I wrote this to the team in Designer Home, my Designer number is [protected]

Dear Team, I previously informed your team of a few issues and have had them resolved except this one-I completed level 3 in Coin Master and haven't received my diamonds. Before the x2 offer ends can i get help please, nothing is working (i have tried all the advice previously given, except contacting the company directly). Thank you.

Hello Designer,

Thanks for contacting us. I'll be glad to help you.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. Please understand that as the rewards are provided by Tapjoy, the best this I can suggest you is to contact them for the better support.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we're here to help you.

Regards,
Rachel | Design Home Support

no diamonds received for completing level 3 in coin master

customer service (not rewarded tab)

There is a growing problem with offers that we are still working on, falling off our pending (Not Rewarded ) tab. This happens if we open the cover photos for others offers...whether or not we click to engage the offer. It pushed offers that we are working on currently further down the list...until it ends up falling off. I wish this could be fixed that the Not Rewarded tab would ONLY include the offers that we have clicked to engage the working link.
Last night I reach the offer goal on a game - it did not issue a reward immediately, however it had fallen off the list and I unable to submit a request to customer service. I have searched everywhere online for an alternate way to contact you. This effort was fruitless, so I must file this formal complaint. Maybe you can make the Not Rewarded tab longer, listing a larger quantity. When double currency sales occur, this problem hinders us from doing a large amount of offers because we all know that almost everything requires us to prove our completion of offers to you. So if this is the current atmosphere in which you are going to operate, you should make suitable allowances for us to see your services as a value worth doing.
What are we to do in this circumstance?
P. S. Why is it that you do not publicly state how many tickets are allowed to be submitted within a certain amount of time? I know of hundreds of people who get flagged for sending in 3 within 24 hours. What is the threshold so we can be assured that you will not deny products and services that we have paid for?

design home; scam reward system

I have been completing offers left and right on design home... Every time I complete a substantial offer I am given some run around excuse on why I am not receiving my rewards... I have sent in all the proof, screenshots, everything possible and I will get a email back stating I didnt download the app when I clearly did, I have been completing offers for years I know I have to go through the link to download the app and I do every single time yet they tell me I dont and when I send in the proof that it was downloaded they simply ignore my emails and dont contact me back... It had gotten to the point when I want to give up playing these games period, nor even figure out how to sue because this is my time and energy I am putting into these offers and not being rewarding in the end, is telling me that my time doesnt mean anything to you guys at all! I mean 50 plus hours that I haven't been rewarded for, I should have around 200 thousand diamonds but dont because of the run around or telling me I didnt do something when they are clearly looking at the proof that these offers were completed I am so frustrated and angry it's ridiculous this has been going on for months and I am now deciding to research and see what I can do about this scam... Because that is what it has become to me and many more ppl who complete these offers and dont get rewarded, it's a scam! I am seriously going to figure out a way to sue tapjoy for my time and enegery wasted. This is a scam! No doubts in my mind anymore. Like I said i've been dealing with this issue for months, even close to a year, and it's always the same bogus responses... I know I have to follow the link to download the app, I do every time and still your company tells me I did not even though I am sending them every bit of proof possible! And since i've complained every single time I try to complete an offer now it says failed and when I send in a complaint ticket it tells me i've been red flagged!!! Red flagged for what? Wanting my time paid off, wanting the reward for the completed offers?!? I am so confused how this is even legal to waste ppls time like this. I will be researching and figuring out how I can start a lawsuit. And after reading everyone else's complaints, I dont think it will be too hard. I have every screenshot still proving these apps were downloaded, offer completed in my phone along with every email responding to my proof with, "you didnt download the app." well I just leveled up 8 times on an app I didnt download, how about that???

• Updated by Jennifer Martinson · Nov 21, 2018

There is a huge group of ppl on fb with the same issues all of us are having pls search and come join us in the lawsuit against TapJoy! There is hundreds of us already!

Comments

tapjoy scam! tp points not awarded for lordsmobile

I've only used TapJoy through playing the Toreba crane game app. One of the higher offers is to download the LordsMobile game and build your castle to level 14. This actually takes a significant amount of time and game play to be able to do so. Considering that the reward was for 62203 TP (Toreba Points), it looked worth it. However, after already a week from upgrading my castle past Level 14 (now at Level 15), I've yet to see any TP credited to my account.

TapJoy has that the offer was "pending" since 11/06/2018 when I downloaded the game. The only requirements were to download the game and upgrade castle to level 14. I've never played or even heard of that game before, hence I'm a completely brand new player. Even so, they've yet to credit me my TP.

A case has been opened and proof has been submitted via email but it's been "pending TapJoy customer service" for a while now. This is really ridiculous as it seems there's no other way to even contact TapJoy regarding such failures for awarding hard earned points! I now find that there's numerous complaints about TapJoy and am appalled that they're still able to run such business!

Christopher flanagan Nov 23, 2018

Same exact issue same offer except on topps huddle application. Here is the mind boggling response I got:
    *************************************************************************************************
    On Friday, November 23, 2018, 4:50 PM, Reward Help wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for being patient with us!

I’m sorry to inform you that as per the guidelines set by the advertiser of the “Upgrade your Castle to Level 14 [Lords Mobile] ” offer, your transaction is ineligible for reward because the "Lords Mobile" app hasn't been installed on this device ID. We will not be able to award your device for this offer.

I apologize we are not able to assist further with this issue, and please let us know if you have any questions!
    *******************************

I wasn’t sure what this even meant. I posted screens of the email, lords mobile and huddle on the same screen just now. I can’t believe how long it took to complete this and that I get a nonsense answer like this.

tapjoy offers in partnership with covet fashion.

I have completed 12 offers through tapjoy in return for Covet ingame diamonds (currency) but with only 4 of these offers have I actually received the promised diamonds. I have emailed countless times proof and chased up my tickets yet received no response at all. There is no other contact information available which works, getting in touch with them is next to impossible.

design home

Hallo, i need help with KOBO eBook store offer for free diamonds. I create an account, order 2 ebooks worth 15, 58$ in two separate orders because there were no Add to cart option. Offer instructions was to order ebook(s) worth 15$ or more and check out. I couldn't check out and didn't get my reward od 27520 diamonds for Design Home game. I hope you can help me get my reward.
My email: cerkez.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Irena Čerkez

cybridb series ikemen sengoku

3 days ago an email was sent to a customer service rep regarding a coin offer. I was to download a b / R Live...

offer wall

I completed a tapjoy offer for World War rising, and for several days, I did not receive a reward. The customer support team was wildly negligent with the way they handled my case, especially considering the fact that my money is involved. The. I received an email saying I was ineligible for the reward. This is ridiculous and I want the reward. I was told that I did not "meet the requirements", when I absolutely met every requirement specified by the offer. If there is anyway this can get fixed ASAP, I would greatly appreciate it.

not providing rewards after completing offers

At first I received some rewards from TapJoy using the offers found in the game Avakin Life, but now they label all offers as failed and when you request support asking why they supposedly review it then label it denied without giving you an explanation and you can no longer contact them about that reward. They don't care because we are not their customers, the businesses who we use the TapJoy offer from are their customers. With that in mind I plan on finding where reviews of as many companies that use TapJoy are and leaving negative reviews about that companies association with TapJoy. Hopefully many many others will do the same so these companies take notice and drop their association with TapJoy. This will effect TapJoy's profits which hopefully will cause TapJoy to take notice and stop ripping people off or put them out of business.

tapjoy review denied

hello I am aalia. i play avakin life and i downloaded an offer from tapjoy which was world war rising. offer...

Resolved tapjoy & covet fashion/ reward for completed offer on wallpics not honored

I made an order on WallPics on Oct 31th to earn 15360 Diamonds on Covet Fashion online game.
I already contacted Tapjoy support, giving them all the screenshots I had as proof of my correct purchase.

I'm still waiting for my reward.

The customer service apologized a couple of days ago, but my request is still pending, as you can see in my attachments.

I find this seriously dishonest.

My case number is [protected] and my client number is in a screenshot 'cause it's impossible to copy&paste.

I'd like to receive my 15360 diamonds as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Francesca Manzotti

RESOLVED

I received today the diamond I earned.

reviewed and denied for coin master

I installed coin master app and reached level 2 Village but it has been reviewed and denied for mulitple tickets. I dont know the limit to request tickets. Hereby will provide the screenshots pl credit the diamonds to my covet fashion account..

I tried replying emails many times with the screenshots but i did not hear back from Tapjoy after tat. Thank you. Waiting to hear back from you

• Updated by Nithya Balu · Nov 08, 2018

Tis is my case id 14378246

Comments

lords mobile tp points offer

Good Afternoon,

A few days ago i started the Lords Mobile offer for free Toreba points. I have since completed all the necessary goals (upgrading to a level 11 castle) and i have NOT received my Toreba points. I have attached a screenshot of my progress below. I have been playing this game tirelessly in order to receive these points. Please get back to me at you earliest convenience so that we can resolve this matter. Thank you.
*PLEASE ADVISE*

Nicole (loyal customer)

lords mobile tp points offer

tapsportsbaseball2018

I have used and compleated multiple offers on the offerwall and the status of the offers say that I have already been rewarded but I have not recieved any currency at all and this has happened on multiple offers. I spent a lot of time and money to compleate these said offers just for the currency"GOLD".I also tried to submit request telling them it does say rewared even though there never has been any rewards and they send a email back every time thats says that I have already been rewarded for the offer. Please help me with this issue. All I want is what I have earned completing the offers in question.Thank You;
Nick Warren TSB NICKNAME IS DRCLEANUP. MEMBER OF FRIAR FAITHFUL CLUB

gold rewards on tap sports baseball

I have 3 unresolved cases in varying states at the moment. All of which have not fulfilled the promise of...

diamonds not received completing task on design home

I completed the task 'reach level 31 on gummy drop' for 5160 diamonds. There was an issue and the diamoinds werent rewarded. I sent help request with snapshots of the screen provided but my diamond claim was denied. This is very diappointing as i enjoyed this game and had intentions of keeping on this device. I have attached screenshots. The email reference is : Tapjoy Request [Case [protected]]- Reach Level 31 in Gummy Drop! : ref:_00D30pf03._5001B1F0LmK:ref

offers

I had completed an offer reach citadel level 10 and kept my game firmly in my phone for them too respond a week later saying I had used vpn and altered my device Id despite sending them proof with my mail with their case Id and my citadel open but no response got ripped out of 6 days of work. This has left me very distraught and reluctant to do another offer as they have threatened to terminate my account

reward offered through tap sports baseball 2018

The lack of properly receiving rewards through the offer wall is getting to the point of fraud. I have not once received a reward without considerable effort. Now, all pending rewards disappear from the interface leaving no means for contacting Tapjoy. Out of principle, Better Business Bureau is my next stop. Tapjoy gets ad revenue, but scams users

failure to reward tasks

I've been teaching out to Tapjoy for a while now for completing the level 14 Lords Mobile action, are other people having similar issues? Please see the attached screenshot as evidence as to my completion. This is getting frustrating since I'm trying to complete an event but cant without the reward from this. I've exhausted other means and the company refuses to respond to the ticket or email despite it going well past the time they recommend it taking.

Please help

failure to reward tasks

John smith 77 Nov 06, 2018

Same issue for me. They told me I received my reward, which I did not. Now the offer has been removed from my list.

• Ni
    Nicole1024 Nov 08, 2018

Im having the same issue! Now i just played the crap out of this game finally reaching the goal and NO REWARD!!! Ridiculous.😫😤

8 ball pool

I completed a 308 pool cash offer and haven't received the cash my email [protected]@gmail.com can you email me how to get this resolved this always happens to me and I'm always making complaints I play 8 ball pool on a regular basis I like the game but all the time this happens to me all I want is my pool cash I completed the offer I dunno why this is always happening thank you for reading.