Having problems with TapJoy?

TapJoy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 2, 2011. The latest review Surveys was posted on Apr 24, 2021. The latest complaint Tapjoy was resolved on Sep 12, 2020. TapJoy has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 750 reviews. TapJoy has resolved 21 complaints.

TapJoy Customer Service Contacts

111 Sutter St., 12th Floor
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TapJoy Customer Service. Initial TapJoy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TapJoy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TapJoy. Discuss the issues you have had with TapJoy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TapJoy Complaints & Reviews

TapJoyI didn't get my coins

I use the app quid, there was 4x coins on tapjoy, so i saw an offer to donate $18 to help the children and also will get 1620000 the instructions said make a minimum donation of $18 and get your reward, that was 2 days ago, and still I did not get my coins. I also contacted Quidd customer support and they did not answer me with an email since then. Please help, thank you for your time

I didn't get my coins

TapJoy — I have been playing design home, and completed the offer to download the app, holla.

I have been playing the game ( design home) and completed an offer download and purchase 10.00 worth of...

TapJoy — tapjoy rewards @ avakin life

I apologize in advance for using this route, but everything I have tried doesn't work.. 1. Tapjoy request...

TapJoyreward not received

Hiya, so about a week about you said that whatever amount of reward given will be doubled so I did an offer and it was to reach a level 10 stronghold in mobile strike. The offer ended after a couple of days but I thought it would be fine as I started before the offer ended. And after a week of hard work and determination I finally got a level 10 stronghold and when I went back on Avakin life (where I started the offer) I didn't get any reward so please can you send me some kind off reward. Thanks

TapJoy — hulu sign up through tapjoy

I completed an offer to sign up for Hulu on 8/16/17, which I am currently using. I have not been awarded my...

TapJoygillette razor offer

I have completed this offer and sent numerous screenshots of the process and finalization of the offer. Its working on 72hrs when the offer should pay @ 24hrs. I have only received automated emails that state u have a higher than normal request volume. That's all well and good however 48hrs overdue should be on the app The offer was on the game kill shot bravo. I've had some problems with offers before but I figured out why and where I had dropped the ball. Tapjoy you have failed short of expectations on this offer. From the in game chat to this complaint board

TapJoyschool of dragons - not receiving gems

I completed an offer to play a game and reach citadel level 10 but am unable to redeem it in game. The offer does not show up in their in-app "Missing Gems?" page and there are no other steps offered for additional customer support. I completed the offer on 8/21/2017; the app says to wait an hour for rewards to pay out and it has been over 8 hours and the offer is still present on the offers page.

Simple solution would be for the gems to be awarded. The game is version 2.7.0

TapJoymissing diamonds

I purchased a Gillette razor( which I did not need) as a new customer for 9, 735 diamonds for Covet Fashion last Wednesday and I still have not received them. I sent an email and I got an automated response asking for screen shots, which I sent back to them what I still have not heard back. I'd really appreciate a response from you guys. I have included the same screenshots.

TapJoyavakin life rewards

I have been using Tapjoy for years, my biggest complaint is months go bye and I never see my rewards for easy to rewards things such as a valid email address, but then they contact you saying due to large request, you will be delayed, but next day you get this message your case is closed we did not hear from you. ..hear from me about a valid email which you never contact about except to say case closed...but you contacted me on the same valid email used. AND there are the simple choose which one you like or watch a video, but you get case closed...I struggled to earn 10.00 on one offer, in order to get reward, but I did it, have not been rewarded again. Email addresses are as follows, through out the months: [protected]@gmail.com, and [protected]@gmail.com, and also...
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            Case [protected], Case [protected], Case [protected], ...there are others, but new phone cleaned mailbox...thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

TapJoymissing diamonds

I play the home design game and downloaded and played battle camp. It took me a week to get to level 12 . I was told I would receive my diamonds when I passed level 11. Which I did.. I files a complaint for my missing diamonds and got an automated response to which I sent proof that I had completed my task... I have sent many emails and it has been a month and I have not gotten a single response back. And still have not gotten the diamonds that I was promised. I would appreciate it if you would please give me the diamonds I earned.

TapJoytopps slam coin reward

I played Final Fantasy XV and leveled my citadel to level 10 and have proof, I was supposed to receive over 800k coins and I have not. It took me multiple days to complete so when I didn't receive my award I was not to happy, I have enclosed a photo of proof that I've reached the goal. As of right now I can't submit anything about the missing coins through my game in the missing coins section, I am truly disappointed and hope you guys fix this as soon as possible.

topps slam coin reward

TapJoyavakin life coin should that I never got

I was on tap joy for like 30min to an hour gathering up coins and it's seem s that even if I watch a video it doesn't give my money I have waited a whole day and still nothin g I come back the next day and the same problem all I ask is that I get my money and an additional add for the wait My avakin name is victoriana8900 text me when I get my news

TapJoywalking dead coin offers

I have participated in several offers to download games for free coins a few of them required me to reach a specific point in the game I have completed them but still have not received the reward. Some of them were over two weeks ago and I thought it might just be a glitch and that I would get them sooner or later but after doing several more with the same result in beginning to think I may have been scammed please let me know what I can do if anything to get my rewards

TapJoy — covet diamonds

I purchased a 2 yr membership from Disney Movie Club off of Covets offer wall to receive 10156 diamonds, 3...

TapJoydesign home

I have completed close to 20 offers and received no diamonds. Every time I try to file a claim for the completed surveys, it tells me I already filed a claim. I probably have close to 60k in diamonds that just never showed up. I don't understand how you can receive the benefit of my personal information or actions and then just refuse to honor the offer.

TapJoyroyal revolt 2

Endless frontier... I did everything to the tee I even did the revival twice not once like it asked and I got no reward... I spent all that time..

Oceans and empires... Last night... I also did this one and took the kingdom to level 7 like they asked nothing...

Kingdoms mobile... Just now I took this kingdom to level 5 like they asked and no reward... This has actually happened a few more times with other games... But I finally reporting this...
                        I was supposed to get a reward for royal revolt 2...

TapJoynot receiving diamond rewards for completing offers

I have completing your offers in order to receive diamonds for the Design Home app. At this point it is over 20 offers I completed that I did not receive the diamond payout for. I started keeping a record of every offer that I completed without receiving a payout for.. The most recent and one of the largest payout promised by your app, was to download the app, Handstand, and signing up for 7 day free trial. I can give you a much longer list if needed of most of the other offers I did not receive diamonds for completing. This has become EXTREMELY aggravating. I would really appreciate a response to this problem soon. Thank you. My name is Elizabeth Hogans and my email address [protected]@icloud.com

TapJoy — wheel of fortune (earn diamonds) promotion

Game and promotion for wheel of fortune free play "earn diamonds". I agreed to buy a highlights children'...

TapJoy — avakin life

I did Two offers one for Netflix and all I had to do was register an email for that one and another for...

TapJoyavakin life

A lot of offers do not pay out as promised, but lately they have been your Tapjoy super surveys which used to actually pay out 85% of the time. I've wasted so much time and money on your very sub par business, but the apps I enjoy pair with you so I have little choice. I also now know that yout CS office is right next to my school. Good to know. You can email me about settling your debts to me at mortem.[protected]@gmail.com. I'm definitely not shy about finding every avenue I can to talk about how fraudulent you are online or otherwise. I used to waste a lot of time on your app, now that your app is completely useless to me I have a lot of extra time now.