Suzuki Motor Corporationsuzuki motor sales/ suzuki jimny

M Jun 23, 2019

I am one of the many hopefuls in the Philippines aspiring to acquire the all new suzuki jimny 2019. It is for this reason that I placed a reservation for the amount of 10, 000 pesos during the first quarter of the year. The sales person told me that the units will be available by the 3rd week of June.
Since June has arrived I heard (probably true) that units are very scarce..but this is not why I am complaining. It has been open knowledge that due to the limited units which are allotted for us and are arriving to our shores, as was confirmed to me by one of the largest auto house MANAGERS that the fastest way to be priority in getting a unit is not by being in the list who placed reservation fees early on but to agree to their terms of in house financing offering loans from 3-5 year terms and will yield almost 300, 000-400, 000 pesos in total interest making the 1, 095, 000 GLX jimny's final cost at 1, 300, 000 to 1, 400, 000 which is disgusting. Surely more income is always better for dealerships but taking too much advantage of the popularity of your commodity is abhorrent. Such a practice will definitely hurt the image and integrity of your company once this sort of thing becomes household news. If some people will agree to this in order to skip the lines then those who are in line and are trying to get it fairly will be deprived of the opportunity.
I would like to know if this sort of behaviour is authorised or even promoted by Suzuki Motors in the name of profit. If it is not then I sincerely hope you would put an end to this corrupt practice in the Philippines. The country swamped with corrupt people.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you in any way.