Suzuki Motor Corporationsuzuki marine df6

B Jul 30, 2019

I have a 3 year old Suzuki DF6 which I used to love until it first failed and just after a use of less than 3 months and less than 20 hours which made me feel bad. The next year it did the same problem and year following that as well which is this May. Just after after a short usage the same problem reappeared. I had some much trust in Suzuki is that I owned a Vitara, a2006 Grand Vitara, a Suzuki Gsr 600 and apart from all I have 2019 DF 9, 9.now what the distributor is telling me they cannot fix or replace the engine. They say it's owner mis usage and that I have stored the engine flat on the wrong side, which is impossible for the DF6 as it's produced for this reason. Apart from all I am a highly trained Airline Pilot on a major Airline with a lot of technical background and have also been boating around all the oceans on the planet for the past 25 years. Would you plesa be very kind on at least helping me out this problem that I have with the Turkish Distributor that I have.
I am sending you the latest pictures of my engine which currently is at Authorized dealer/service at Istanbul Turkey, Olcay Technik.
Best regards