Suzuki Motor Corporation — poor customer service
I have been requesting an estimate for repairs to be done on my 2002 gsxr 600 motorcycle that was involved in an accident.
I live in trinidad and tobago where lifestyle motors are the dealers for suzuki. They are telling me that they dont do any estimates for suzuki motorcycles. Nor when i requested to purchase a new motorcycle the answer was positive. I belong to a large motorcycle group that ride suzuki motorcycles exclusively. Please assist.
More Suzuki Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- KG Suzuki - scammers 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - malfunction of the radar brake support on the vitara 
- KG Suzuki - scam artists, criminals 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - wagon r stingray car issue - adjuster issue (they said) 
- KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - air conditioning failure suzuki swift js2zc82s5g6301128
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - invoice issue
- Suzuki South - non professional attitude
- Suzuki - suzuki grand vitara did not open
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - warranty for suzuki crossover