Suzuki Motor Corporation Philippinesbumper and left front tire

R Dec 09, 2018

Dir/Madam:

Due to untoward road incident last September 2018, my Suzuki Celerio which was purchased in August 2018 was damaged and it has greatly affected the bumper and the left front tire of which I surrendered the car the Suzuki Branch where I bought for repair. Until now, the parts have not arrived and my car was not repaired, My complaint is on the delay in the delivery of the parts from Japan and the slow follow up of the Suzuki personnel here in their Branch office in Kalibo, Aklan.,

Besides, I am further complaining for the damages the Suzuki Corporation had brought to me. For four months of waiting, I am complaining for moral damages, exemplary and actual damages the company had brought to me now.

Anticipating the immediate response on this matter.

Respectfully,
Remegio I. Villanueva
CP No. [protected]
Email... [protected]@gmail.com

bumper and left front tire

• Ro
    Robert Vance Dec 19, 2018

Suzuki Philippines (and most "casas") SUCK. They make you service your car at least three times more frequently than recommended by the manufacturer. And Suzuki will no way in hell let you talk tomSuzuki Japan.