Superspar Vangate Mallrotten meat

D

I bought a corned beef on the 16 Dec 2016, and popped it into the freezer. Upon unwrapping it to cook, the entire house was filled with a horrendous smell, which made everyone feel immediately queasy!. I called the store back (Vangate Superspar) and was told my the manager Andy that as I had lost the slip, I could not return it, despite the wrapper clearly showing all the relevant details. I'm now left to run around on the night of Christmas eve in search of a corned beef, and left out of pocket with R130! I will never again purchase anything at Spar!