Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Cars, Parts & Vehicles Sunoco Abusive behavior, refusing also to wear masks in lieu of covid, drinking on the job

Sunoco  -  Abusive behavior, refusing also to wear masks in lieu of covid, drinking on the job

A
Author of the complaint
4:27 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This complaint is in re: Sunoco Station route 136 Market Street, Warren, RI Have been going to that station for ove 20 years. My family had a business down the road from him, we serviced all vehicles there, even had understanding that we paid by the month. I would go in every month to total account, and pay him in full. I am a Medical Professional and have asked him repeatedly to wear a mask, and he refuses as he said he cannot breathe. Neither could I when I had covid and almost died. So, on that issue, I have contacted the RI Dept. of Health. They are handling it from here. Now, yesterday, what I experienced is YOUR ISSUE and the BBB. He was verbally abusive to me, and I knew something very off. I told him dont you ever yell at me, something is wrong with you, and you just bit the hand that fed you for over 20 years. I called card services and going to close my Sunoco account after all these years. I am a 66 year old female, and being a Medical Professional as well, part of his problenm is that he is constantly drinking while working. Yes, many times I have smelled it on him. I am reaching out to the BBB, you SUNOCO, and with my Contacts at the Rhode Isalnd Dept. of Health, between his abusive bevaior, refusing to wear a mask, and posing a risk to all his customers, they will take action, and the drinking will be their ultimate decision. I have also spoken with his son who is there every day with him and nasically runs business for his dad. Please take this complaint seriously, because if you dont, the Attorney General in RI will.

0 comments