Sunoco #7144 — dhl employee is a liar
I was at Sunoco this morning to pick up my employee handbook and the district manager Tom asked what happened between me and the DHL guy last week. Hello! I have been slammed with night shifts for weeks so where does this altercation come in when Mr. Dunlap told me in July that this employee is not allowed in the store anymore and is not to get involved with what is going on between me, Rick and Rita. Two weeks ago at about 1:30 I came into the store to sign for my pay stub and your employee was in the store talking to Rita and Vallerie he looked at me like I was nothing as he walked out, so I called and talked to Sarah who assured me that my apology letter was on the way and that he was told by Mr. Dunlap not to come on the property. I filed a complaint with the EEOC and need your employee to stop lying on me, and I need my apology letter that was promised to me. I have went from being shift to night shifts to layed off figure it out.
More Sunoco #7144 Complaints & Reviews
- Sunoco - unauthorized credit card charges
- Sunoco/a Plus - child working
- Sunoco - credit card scam?
- Sunoco - don't evet think about using them
- Sunoco - defamation of character, threatening, insulting, rude
- Sunoco - maintaining the sunoco gas station
- Sunoco - Paul bush/ manager
- Sunoco - rip off
- Sunoco - employees
- Sunoco - auto repair