SunlBuyer beware!

In april of 2006 i purchased 6 atv's from a sunl dealer thru ebay. This dealer, who i will not name, has been so very helpful. I have no complaints at all about him. He has sent me box after box of parts for free. What absolutely floors me, is how incredibly poorly these things are made. My kids are all average sized, ranging from 6 yrs old to 11 yrs old. They only ride them on the weekends in our 4. 5 acres of flat as can be grass yard. No jumps, tricks, rough riding, nothing. These things have been an endless headache for me. I seriously can't tell you how many hours and hours i have spent trying to make these things work. Here are just a few problems i have encountered: constant carb problems - float needles sticking open causing the carb to empty the entire fuel tank all over the ground / floor. Needles sticking shut causing the engine not to start. Fuel lines cracking and leaking all over the hot engine after only one month of riding. Dead batteries every weekend causing me to need to jump start them off of my battery charger just to get them going. All of them have had the chains break at least once. The frame on one of the 110's broke in half where the swingarm meets while my 60 lb daughter was riding it, luckily she was not hurt. All of them have had parts break, fall off, loosen up, etc for no reason. I got to the point where i was putting loctite on everything! I could go on and on. At this point, only one of the six i purchased is running. They are parked permanently. Now, i knew that these were not going to be as good as the hondas that i originally wanted to buy (The hondas are 5 times the $) , but i didn't think these things would be so terribly made and downright dangerous. In the end, i guess you do get what you pay for. Buyer beware!

• St
    Steve LaChance Oct 12, 2006

I totally agree. The SUNL ATV's are dangerous low quality junk that I wouldn't put my kid on. Someone is going to get hurt.

• Rh
    Rhonda Nelson Jan 02, 2007

I totally agree that Sunl has junk and there needs to be something done about them.

• Rh
    Rhonda Nelson Jan 02, 2007

This complaint is right to the point. What can be done about Sunl and their junk? Do we have to wait to one of our precious children are killed before somethings done about this company and its products.

• Valerie Jan 22, 2007

Lets see "needles stick open" "needles stick closed" ,which is it cant be both! 99% of the time a needle (float needle) problem is caused by fuel contamination. Pre-ride check list? Ever do it? Ever read the owners manual? If kids riding these are inexperienced,they need supervision and training on proper operation of the unit with-in it's parameters. Even the "5 times the cost" other brand you mentioned will fail without proper maintenance and operation. Sounds like more than just the fault of the product. ALL powersports products break,usually operator inflicted or neglected. Are these units "big four" quality NO,but they are far from 'Big Four" price either.They are good quality for the price paid. I service these and all the 'big four' brands daily and am "big -four" factory certified,these Chinese products are pretty good for what you are paying.Believe it or not some of the engines in the "big four" products are produced by THESE people! Maintenance ,supervision,proper operation and prevention of abuse will cure your problems.FYI

• Sc
    Scott Anderson Mar 15, 2007

I agree. Sunl totally sucks. There product is crap. It is not worth what you pay for them in any shape, form or fashion. I have one of the gokarts it is has been a nightmare. Constantly breaking down, nut and bolts falling off and coming loose and the list can go on. I do supervise my kids when they ride and it is a good thing. While riding, in our yard (keep in mind that these kart come with a written statement they are intended solely for off road use) the kart flipped throwing both from the kart and they were both wearing seat belts. The seat belts in these things are worthless. They couldn't hold a baby doll in place. Thank goodness my kids were wearing helmets, but they still suffered some pretty nasty injuries. These karts are junk. And if that isn't enough, just try getting parts for them. Even as a dealer, I couldn't hardly get any parts. I finally gave up and dumped the line. Stay away from SUNL. You will be doing yourself and your family a great favor.

• Za
    Zach Herbert Mar 15, 2007

I am just writing in regards to these other emails... I have 2 wonderful stepdaughters and me and my wife decided to get them what they wanted for there birthday... We bought the sld 7occ xt dirtbike for the 7 yr old have had no problems... Except crashing and snapin the bars off luckily there honda compatible replacement parts.. We then bought the 110cc 4wheeler for the 10yr old have had no problems whatsoever and i recently bought a sld110ccxt dirt bike for my self from my dealer himself he race, i'm 23 and pound the snot out of this bike i must say u people do get your moneys worth.. Word of advice if u know anything about these off or on road machines its always good to take all axles and moving parts and clean and grease with proper grease yourself if i noticed if u have done this 99% of the time these come from factorys with lil to no grease at all... And always check bolts and nuts! Trust me you will go a lot farther in the machines life if u just cared about them to want them around.. P.s. Just so everyone knows if u own the sld 70 or 110 cc dirtbikes all plastics and just about everything on them is honda 50 cc compatible.. Right now my personal 110 cc dirt bike is 65% honda..

• Ba
    Barry Hailey Mar 21, 2007

I totally disagree with u peeps claiming about how they're junk, and do agree with the ones that say u get what u pay for. Back in early Feb. I bought my stepson (8y.o. about 80 lbs. or so) a Sunl Hanma 110 ATV. He's an experienced rider, He's been riding them since before I met his mother, so more than 4 years. And aside from regular maintenance, I've had no troubles. Chains are going to stretch/break. His is parked for right now, his brake pads are worn out. But, he rides it DAILY, goes mudding in it (and these aren't meant for that), jumps it, and our land (3.5 Acres) isn't level ground at all. I mean for paying $420 I can't complain one bit. I totally side with Rick and Zach.

• Je
    Jennifer McArdle Apr 03, 2007

The fact that these four wheelers are poorly made is absolutely true, and to add headache to injury, the dealer who sold my daughter's to me neglected to mention the laws and statutes concerning appropriate size for age class, the required education classes and registration documentation. So not only is the product poorly constructed, but due to the laws where I live and the fact that I would use it at public locations, my child is completely unable to use it. Which I guess isn't so bad considering the safety issues that other Sunl owners have experience. Stay very far away from the Sunl products!! do not make the same mistake that I did.

• Br
    Brandy Jenson Apr 23, 2007

I bought 2 four wheelers for my two daughters for a Christmas present from sunl the first thing that happened was when they were delivered one of them was the wrong color it was suppose to be pink and it was a hunters camo yellow for a boy and this was a Christmas present for my daughter and i hand her this boy looking four wheeler i contacted sunl and they said they didnt have the one i ordered so just sent me the wrong one hoping i would be happy well i was not it took from the end of nov. To just a few days ago to get the new body that i ordered i am so disappointed with these four wheeler every time we attempt to ride them they literally fall apart both of them are a piece of junk all the problems i read you had i have had the same things wrong with mine and every time i try to contact them they are full of excuses i think they're waiting for the year warranty to be up so then theres no chance of getting any help from sunl we bought these and they dont even run and were suppose to just say oh well we got ripped off its not fair we should get a refund or something i feel like we totally got ripped off.

• Kr
    Kristy McCormick Apr 24, 2007

My son 8 yr old got a 90cc for x-mas. We have had a few probs. but nothing too bad. But not I need help! It won't start. Won't even turn over. It's not the battery, what else could it be? Can anyone help?

• Ex
    Ex SUNL Dealer May 17, 2007

SUNL products are JUNK. Very poorly manufactured with inferior materials, faulty components and lousy workmanship. The warranties are useless and replacement parts are hard to get. Trust me, I know SUNL very well... I was a SUNL dealer up until just a few months ago. We had problems with almost every ATV, go kart, dirt bike, etc that we got from SUNL. Unhappy customers continually returned SUNL products for repair or parts. More time was spent fixing than riding. After a few refunds and chargebacks, we simply dropped the product line. SUNL simply does not distribute a decent reliable product that is worth buying or selling in my opinion. So, bottom line, if your having good luck with your SUNL, you're among A FEW. Don't waste your money! SUNL is the worst!

• Te
    Terry Hebert May 23, 2007

I recently bought a sunl sld 29 125cc dirtbike. It broke the day i bought it. The bolts that hold the motor to the frame snapped while riding it. It hit me on my leg making a large bruise. After i fixed that the valves in both tires busted. Then the dealer charged me $35 for 1 tube but kawasaki charged $5 for a better tube. The sunl tube busted again the kawasaki didn't give a problem. Then my throttle cable broke. The price for a new one was outrageous. After i fixed that, the clutch cable broke again the price was outrageous. After that the bolts on the motor broke again making another bruise on my leg. Not only that parts break but they are of poor quality the clutch on it is very bad, and doesn't have any pull. The bolts on the suspension are always loose. I have to tighten them before during and after i ride. The chain stretches so fast that i have to tighten it two times a day. The chain has broken twice making me flip both times the bike landed on my leg, and i was only in 2nd gear. The bearing in the wheels are very bad i bent mine and had to change them, and they bent on level ground while moving very slow. The air filter is always needing to be cleaned. The carburetor is made of low quality and it floods for no reason. You can't find many parts to make it better. The sponsorship sticker on the bike are just stickers those parts aren't really on it. I think that everyone should get together and do something to stop them. And my problems can't be blamed on poor maintenance because i take care of it, all my problems happed within a month of buying it!!! And it is still breaking regret buying it everyday!!!

• Co
    Concerned Buyer Jun 11, 2007

CPSC says Kazuma is dangerous defective JUNK... SUNL and other Chinese trash dealers next.

Chinese ATV Is Called Hazardous
    June 10, 2007

A Chinese-made all-terrain vehicle designed to appeal to children is unsafe and drivers risk injury or death, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said.

The Kazuma Meerkat 50 Youth All-Terrain Vehicle has no front or parking brake and can be started in gear, the agency said. Consumers should stop using the product immediately, and demand a refund, the commission said.

The commission usually announces recalls of items it deems unsafe. In this case, the distributor, Stafford, Texas-based Kazuma Pacific Inc., declined to settle with the agency and will continue to sell the off-road vehicle, a commission statement said. The four-wheel, 156-pound ATV sells for $525 to $825.

• St
    Stal Nunya Jun 15, 2007

How many of you people making complaints about the Chinese bikes are selling the Japanese makes, honestly? I'm just in the investigation stage, and need an honest review. I hear they're clones of the Japanese bikes, but possibley just using cheap steel. Which of the Chinese bikes are the best?

Bill Dark Jun 21, 2007

If u all have any complaints, why don't u guys buy from YAMAHA, Honda? U guys don't wanna pay that much money, so u pay what u got. Stop complaining, take ur money buy YAMAHAs.

Bill Dark Jun 21, 2007

Hey! Stal Nunya,

"How many of you people making complaints about the Chinese bikes are selling the Japanese makes, honestly? I'm just in the investigation stage, and need an honest review. I hear they're clones of the Japanese bikes, but possibly just using cheap steel. Which of the Chinese bikes are the best?" Let me tell u that, SUNL bike is the best of the Chinese bikes.

• Co
    Concerned Buyer Jun 22, 2007

Quote by Bill Dark " Let me tell u that, SUNL bike is the best of the Chinese bikes".
    You are obviously
    A) a SUNL dealer,
    B) a SUNL employee,
    or C) smoking some bad crack!!

SUNL is low quality, cheaply made, and badly copied Chinese JUNK!!! It's garbage!!! Spend some time on buggynews.com, scooterbbs.com, atvconnection.com and you will see that people have nothing but problems with SUNL and are not happy. SUNL is not worth the trouble. I do not recommend that you buy anything SUNL... it's quite simply - JUNK.

• Do
    Don Lang Jun 27, 2007

Not sure yet about the quality as I just bought this via a private sale. What I can say is it is very hard or so far impossible to find parts. The 200 cc ATV I purchased was missing the skid plate. For more than 2 weeks I have tried to find this part. I have contacted the Corporate offices, local dealer, (who says he's not even a dealer), the NJ office, Houston, Dallas... I have talked to the National Sales Manager who just blew me off. Left messages for every extension at the corporate office and just can't get a simple part. I am now having it custom manufactured. I hope the ATV lasts for 1 summer, that is all I expected. It had less than 1 hour use on it when I purchased it. The plastic was still on the seat. I can tell, I have been in business for nearly 25 years and have never seen anything like this company. Absolutely!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Yo
    Yo Mama Jun 29, 2007

• Lu
    Luc Jul 01, 2007

First off, you see the cheap price, almost 3x less... you get what you pay!! I bought a 110cc chines bike for my boys for $750. Its big enough to hold me (I weight 215lbs). I beat this machine up!!! Dounuts, wheelies, speed up to 25mph with my weight. I took it mudding 2 twice in the woods with my neighbor. He has a Kawasaki 350 utility machine. I got stuck 3 times. It has no reverse so I had to get off and push. My youngest (5 years) flipped the bike making a sharp turn too fast, and my oldest (7 years) crashed into a pipe bending the wheel joint 90 degrees. Problems? Carborator flooded, lost gas, fumes in my house. Cause, when I was changing the oil, the put the bike on its side. Float must of got stuck or dislodged. I took it to a SUNL dealer to fix. He changed the carb and fixed my wheel and tightened all the loose bolts. Also the bracket on the muffler broke, I need to get that wielded. 4 wheeler rides good, less vibration when I ride at high speeds. Its been 7 weeks now, and I am completely satisfied. NEVER had a problem starting it and we ride at least 4 times a week for about 1-2 hours. If the quad totally breaks down in a year, then I got my monies worth. Did you see the price of a Kawasaki, Honda of Yamaha for kids? First if you kid is 5, 6 or 7 years old, they won't sell it to you. Second, the 90cc bike is so small and for 2200??? In 2 years my boys will be too big to ride it!!

• Sp
    Spencer Byetendorp Jul 01, 2007

Yeah Sunl suck big gum balls. I brushed a dirt mound and the oil plate cracked, and the transmission went out of commission. Then my friend fell off and it ran into a dirt wall, and the fork broke the worst part is I cant find replacement parts for it, and then I found out the oil pan is made out of a crappy die cast aluminum, and its only held on by 1/4 of a inch the rear shock changes the shock flex level over ever bumb.

• Ex
    Ex SUNL Dealer Jul 11, 2007

New SUNL complaint site:

www.sunljunk.com.

• Mi
    Mikus Cantrellion Jul 15, 2007

For those of you who have complaints about SUNL, you are correct. You get what you pay for, JUNK. I know this because I am one of you. I thought, when buying the 70CC quad, how bad could it be? Well, if I had the opportunity to do it again, I would buy the brand name. To add insult to injury, I then bought the 150CC go kart, based on price. Another mistake. The 70 never starts, when it does, it leaks gas all over the floor and drains the tank. One of the bolts for the exhaust was switched with the carb, creating an intake leak. (from the factory) even fixing this didn't fix the starting issue, so don't tell me I need to maintenance the unit. It should run right out of the box. I changed the carb and all it does it foul plugs. I have to keep a battery charger handy to to run it (when it starts). As for the 150, the intake manifold consistently separates from the carb when the engine travels and causes it to shut off. You think they would take this into account when designing. If they are clones, they must have been the quality rejects. Reverse is a nightmare and mine just shredded. They also run the brake cable right over the battery box so it's almost impossible to remove. Another engineering wonder. I could go on for a long time, but the moral of the story is, Buy the Brand name, SUNL is Inferior Scrap and will cause you grief and get your children hurt. It doesn't matter how much experience they have. When the carb lid unscrews from vibration and it runs wide open, you better hope it's you on there and not your child. I was fortunate it happened while I was testing it. If they are so good, why only a 30 day warranty??? For those of you who swear by them, I offer this to you "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes".

I plan on disposing of both and taking the hit. Lesson learned. Stay away from them.

• He
    hello Jul 18, 2007

There are some misunderstandings here. as far as i know, sunl is second to nothing among chinese entertainment bikes. they care about sunl products' quality, post sale service, really stand behind its products. If u can show the invoice got when u purchased sunl bikes, u definitely get what sunl promises on its warranty.

• Gr
    Grimlock Jul 21, 2007

I bought a sunl as a birthday present for my son, in my view, sunl atv is not so shoddy, crispy basically. After abusing use by him for nearly 3 months on the not so much bumpy, rocky, muddy roads, it is ok, only experienced some minor problems, like frame break, loosened bolts and nets, that sort of things.

I am lucky?

• Da
    da ho Jul 24, 2007

I must say people, sunl's probs go way beyond 3 and 4 wheelers. i bought a gas scooter a few months ago. I've hardly got to ride it! i got it home and it vomited oil till it was dry, took it back, they fixed it. on the way home, stopped to get gas, the thing DIES, no electrical system! Had to kick start it and took it home. took it back to the shop and they fixed the faulty starter, after having to make their own wiring diagram. it ran for a week or 2 then one day i went to start it and every time i hit the safety release (brake) so i could start it, the battery would drain immediately. took it back in once again. and guess what... it still won't start!!! Have you tried emailing them through their website? It's a dead address! calling should be a real hoot... totally looking forward to it... and this "you get what you pay for" crap is just that. crap. if they're a business they should adhere to some standard, i don't care if it is a cheaper standard. You can still make a pretty tasty soup with cheap ingredients... they know what they're selling, and they know people's lives are on the line. I think they can afford to tighten a few bolts and weld a few joints better without losing too much money. Anyway, i feel for everyone who's in the same boat... welcome aboard!

• Di
    dinosaur Jul 25, 2007

Sunl is the largest importer and distributor of ATVs, Go Karts, Dirt Bikes, and Street Scooters for both the young and the young at heart in the SOUTH!

Sunl has a 100,000+ square foot warehouse fully stocked with the newest models of ATVs, Go Karts, Dirt Bikes and more! We are BEST known for the quality of our products and the service we provide to our customers, whether wholesale or retail.

So sunl customers can get easy access to spare parts.

• Th
    thomas ferrell Aug 04, 2007

I got an sunl50 for my son, hes rode it for a while till the battery went bad and the fuel filter got against the head and burned a hole in it, so i put on a new battery and fuel filter but it wont start, it cranks over fine but wont start, i checked the plug and its not firing, the coil is not firing the plug, has anyone had this problem before, i really need some help, my little boy wants to ride bad and i cant find any tech info on this junk, thanks very much, Thomas.

• Ro
    Robbie Sophy Aug 15, 2007

I agree with the people who say SUNL sucks!! Cause it really does suck! I bought a sunl 250 cc quad in March 2007 and had nothing but problems. The sunl chain i had snapped several times ended up getting a Regina chain. Then my throttle cable snaps, and had to get a new one twice! I compared sunl cables to my 10 speed bike and the quad cables are thinner than the bike cables. Many other problems with my sunl: constant carb leaks( losing over a half tank), cracked front frame at the joints, snapped clutch, and brake handles, and not to mention the hoses were already dry rotted when i bought it. Now my engine is going through oil quicker than gas, oil runs out of the exhaust causing the quad to smoke constantly. Two things good about sunl: the warranties are great! I have a full year warranty on th engine and frame which means i get work done for free! Also the dealer i go too for parts is nothing but good. He almost always has sunl parts in stock to keep me riding which i do daily. But for people considering a Sun-l: DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID, THERE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!!

bill donovan Aug 20, 2007

Totally agree that sunl sucks, we purchased a sunl 90 for one of our grandkids for Christmas. No problem starting it but within 10 hours of our 7 year old grandson riding it the whole frame broke off at the swing arm. Lucky for us we purchased from raceway atv and they replaced the quad.

• Su
    Sunl sucks Poo Aug 21, 2007

Yeh yo darn right SUNL sucks!!! All there quads suck big poo!!! They fall apart after the first few months of riding!!! BOOOSSSUUUNNLLL THEY suck big POOO!!! If yo gonna buy one I would rethink that just as SUNNY said Sunl is also has fake dealers and fake sunl quads out there so i wouldn't gamble on getting a real quad caz if u get a fake theres nothing you can do when it breaks. Warranties will be no good according to SUNNY (employee at Sunl Corp.)

• Ri
    Rick Johnson Sep 16, 2007

The whole problem with these machines they are not preped right and most of these are put together by consumers.Yes I sell chinese atvs I spend over 3 hours in assembly and proper set up. A 90cc atv sells for 649.00 a honda the same size is 2295.00 do the math stop complaining read the dam manual! Take it to a real dealer not some looser on the internet who sends you parts and tells you to fix it.Thats like saying do your own heart operation . Go to a real dealer and let them repair it Not You. There is a saying in business it goes BUYERS ARE LIARS!!!
    You people are pothetic!Go spend big money buy a honda and you would still complain read your dam manual and follow it. CRY BABIES !! Yea my kids hardly rode it and it just broke. BS.

• Me
    Meg Mmmmmm's Sep 21, 2007

Quote by ### SUNL dealer RICK JOHNSON: The whole problem with these machines they are not prepped right and most of these are put together by consumers.Yes I sell chinese atvs I spend over 3 hours in assembly and proper set up.

First of all....what you say Rick Johnson is complete and utter trash...you quite simply are a LIAR. But then again....I'd expect such....cause you are a SUNL dealer. SUNL ATVs come fully assembled. All you have to do is attache the handle bars...but it would not matter if Soichiro Honda himself prepped a SUNL ATV, cause SUNL ATVs are JUNK to begin. Bottomline.... SUNL products are poorly manufactured with substandard materials. You simply get what you pay for. You cannot buy a dependable, reliable ATV for $600. SUNL is JUNK and a complete waste of money. A SUNL ATV will require you to work on it or fix it EVERY time you ride. In the long run, the more expensive ATV can be a bargain compaired to a SUNL.

• Me
    Meg Mmmmmm's Sep 21, 2007

A typical response from a Lying Thieving SUNL JUNK dealer such as RIC JOHNSON. How do you sleep at night ###? As usual, you blame the comsumer for not assembling it right or reading the manual (once you get your money). But the fact of the matter is that SUNL is JUNK to begin with. Extremely poorly manufactured. You can prep all you want, it won't make a difference. You can tighten every bolt twice, and the frame will still break. SUNL stuff is simply NOT manufactured with any kind of quality......it's JUNK!!!!

andy stevenson Oct 03, 2007

i found a site that sells sunl atv parts, sunl dirtbike parts,sunl pit dirt bike parts, sunl scooter parts,sunl go cart kart parts, at a good prices too. after having some problems of my own. www.sunlatvparts.com www.sunlscooterparts.com

bill donovan Oct 04, 2007

ric johnson a ### sunl dealer , beware of him and his chinese crap do not buy sunl product, you'll be sorry

• Ke
    keeper Oct 21, 2007

It is in defense of Sunl of all Chinese manufacturers is a no name? Sunl is one of the better Chinese manufacturers in my opinion. When you guy's say stick with the big names I completely disagree, people that buy these Atv's maybe a little thriftier and smarter in my opinion as long as they buy from the right dealer. How many times have you seen someone buy a $7000 ATV and lose their a** when they decide to sell it? Or buy a $1600 dollar kid's atv only to have their kid lose interest or outgrow it? YES I am a dealer and I can tell you first hand that there are some horribly manufactured Chinese ATV's but Many dealers shy away from these brands to avoid problems like me. I offer parts for everything I sell from top to bottom. I understand loyalty to big brands but in the end it doesnt save you any money to be loyal. These imported ATV's in simple are an awesome bang for your buck ! Just do your research before you buy.

• Ke
    keeper Oct 21, 2007

I have a link to the Sunl website. http://www.sunl.com , if any one has any problem about Sunl bikes, he can get a direct contact with Sunl employees .

Good luck and happy riding.

• Su
    Sunl Iz A Big Stinker Oct 27, 2007

BOOOOOOO SUNL STINKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE: DO NOT BUY A SUNL PRODUCT--YOU WILL BE SORRY!!! They are nothing but dangerous: I have sla-250cc quad--from march 2007 to October 2007 ive had all these problems: chain snaps, cable snaps, brake handle snaps, poor front- frame welding-- resulting in cracks in the joints, muffler breaks off welding, carb leaks, broken axle, engine smokes like u wouldnt believe, and random stalling!!! All this in 7 months!! Did no jumps or anything extreme and the thing falls apart!! SUNL IS DANGEROUS STAY AWAY FROM THEIR PRODUCTS-- especially there atvs and dirt bikes!!! I paid 1650 for the new atv and spent over 500 in repairs and i still have trouble w/ the quad!

• Sw
    Swiss Miss Oct 29, 2007

Hey Sunl I hope your happy, tricking people into buying your crappy, piece of junk quads! I cant believe you get away with selling these cheap dangerous quads!!! The welding on these ATVs is so crappy that there were cracks in the front frame after the first day of riding!!! The SUNL quad I bought has to be constantly repaired! I spend more time getting it fixed than i do actually riding it. WARNING: BE SMART DON'T FALL FOR SUNL LIES BECAUSE ITS A WASTE OF MONEY! They claim that there quads are good quality??? I sure dont think so. SUNL S*CKS, HOW DARE THEY SELL THESE QUADS!!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET HURT!!! I SURE HOPE THEY SHUT DOWN THERE CRAPPY BUSINESS!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices