Sun Life InsuranceWILL NOT PAY OUT

I WORKED FOR A SUPERCONDUCTOR COMPAMEY CONDUCTUS AND WAS BEING TREADED AT THE TIME FOR SOMETHING UNDIAGNOSTED, WHICH
TURNED OUT TO BE NARCOLEPSY. OVERWORKING MYSELF MY SYMTOMS BECAME MUCH WORSE. I HAD A CHOISE WAS GETTING VIOLENT, GIVE ME MY VACATION TIME OR RESIGN. I RESIGNED FROM MY JOB MID 2002.
I HAD TO SUE FOR EDD WHICH TOOK A YEAR BUT WON. THEN EDD DISABILIY WICH TOOK ANOTHER YEAR. THEN SDI WITH TOOK ANOTHER
YEAR. I WAS LOOKING AT MY PAY CHECKS ONE DAY AND THEY DEDUCTED LIFE INSURANCE. IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO FIND CURRENT INSURANCE
NOT "STANDARD" BUT "SUNLIFE". THEY WOULD NOT RESOND FOR A YEAR.
FINNALY GOT A HOLE OF THEM, IT WAS APPOVED BUT DOCTOR SIGATURES, PAYED 300 TO GET THEM (STANDFORD).
NOW THEY SAY IT'S TO LATE. THEY CANNOT PROCESS IT. IT IS HARD FOR ME TO DO ANYTHING, WITH THIS PROBLEM I HAVE.
THIS IS SO UNFAIR CONSIDERING WHAT I HAVE. I HAVE SPENT MY ENTIRE NESS EGG AT SANDFORD.
MY NEPHEW HAS SAME PROBLEM HE IS TEN. OLD MEDICLE BOOK SAY'S IT CAME FROM SOLDIERS THAT DID OVERSEAS SERVICE
IN EUROPE. WORKED SO HARD AND NOW CANNOT DO ANYTHING. SERRAQUILL NIGHT AND ADDERALL DAY TIME.
THANKYOU SUNLIFE.