The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sun Life Financial — Not paying claims
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently sent in a claim for eye glasses for my wife my benifits cover $250.00, my wife has an insurance policy from her work as well so I we sent in the claim to her insurance first and we received the cheque, so I made copies of the information from her insurance company and sent in the claim to Sun Life and they denied my claim saying that I need to send this to my wifes plan first which I did and sent all the pertanent information to them. I am not sure what they are doing there but it seems to me that they are dening every claim I send in is this some kind of company intiative to deny claims and see if they can get away with it. I am considering looking into getting legal advice because this sure looks illegal to me.
More Sun Life Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Life Assurance Canada - Short Term Disability Benefits
- Sunlife-Financial Consultants - customer compensation
- Sunlife - Complete lack of customer service, .
- Sun Life Financial - Costco check
- Sun Life Insurance - WILL NOT PAY OUT
- Sun Life Financial - Matured policy not settled for 5 months
- Sun Life Financial - You stole my mother's money!
- Sun Life Fananical - Not paying claims
- Sun Life Financial - Partial claim rejection
- Sun Life - Harassment of a claimant