Sudden Linkliars

L Review updated:

Customer service is horrible. I have been lied to from day one. The first time I called to set up my service, the lady tells me I don't have to pay a deposit. Well, guess who had to pay a deposit? ME. The gentleman was late coming to hook up my cable, so I called and a man told me they would credit my activation fee back to my account. Guess what, no record of this and still had to pay an activation fee. Last month I called to get my bill straight and a lady said she would review my account and call me back, never heard from her. Yesterday I called about my bill for this month a lady named Deanna ext 3202 was supposed to call me back since my bill was due yesterday, never heard back from her. It's one lie after another. LIES LIES LIES !

• S
      Oct 21, 2011

Hello - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm very sorry to hear that your recent experience with us was less than exceptional. I'd be more than happy to look at your bill, and work with management in your area to resolve. Please feel free to contact me directly at: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.