Strong Current Enterprisesuv light sanitizer, mobile klean, and no touch thermometer

R May 28, 2020 Review updated:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
On April 22, 2020, I ordered UV Light Sanitizer - 3 units for $158.43, Mobile Klean for $19.99, and Infared No Touch Thermometer for $19.99 from your company. I paid for these items through PayPal. As of this date, May 28, 2020, I haven't received a confirmation E-mail of the order, any of the products, or a refund. Because of COVID-19 and it's affect on our world's product preparation difficulties and overwhelmed shipping concerns, I have tried to be patient and understanding of your company's lack of communication and slow service but now after 36 days of no action on your part, it's time for me to speak up. Please credit my PayPal account with the total for these products, $198.41.
Today something happened that made me sad and disappointed. I noticed some items online that sounded wonderful but because they were from your company, I couldn't trust ordering them. It's disappointing to find a company with seemingly quality products that I and others won't be able experience because of my track record with them. Please help me to change this perception of Strong Current Enterprises Limited and settle this issue quickly.
Sincerely, Rebecca Franklin

RESOLVED

• Strong Current's response · Jun 27, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have reached out to you regarding your orders and we hope we were able to assist you on the matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

or

Thank you.

• Rh
    RHL21 Jun 07, 2020

I also ordered from them on 4/23/2020. I ordered Infrared No Touch Thermometer $19.99 and Mobile Klean for $68.94. I did receive a receipt for each order yet I still have not received the products. I called this morning and was told they are leaving NJ this Friday. Will keep you posted on if and when I receive it. I am hoping it will arrive some time next week.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices