Strong Current Enterprisestv buddy caster

S Jan 23, 2020 Review updated:

I purchased and they charged it, the next day I emailed them to cancel because my daughter had bought me Apple TV for my birthday(night before) They ignored me. It finally arrived(about 6 weeks) and I tried to set it up. Totally useless.
I emailed for help on January 3rd they just (January 23rd) answered back.

I paid $60+ for it and you can get it for $20 Stupid Me!!!

I have found that most stuff that is advertised on Facebook is rubbish.

Do NOT buy TV buddy Caster total rubbish!

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Feb 05, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your order. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the said details by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

We'd like to make sure that all your concerns are covered and straightened out.

• Ap
    April Lindenmuth Feb 14, 2020

I'm not sure what you can do about my situation. I purchased 3 for each TV in my home thinking I could save money on my subscriptions to Netflix, HULU Plus, and CBS All Access. I'm already paying $70 for enough bandwidth to be able to stream comfortably. Left cable behind to stream using Roku and Firestick to save money and am almost paying as much for what I have now. I paid PayPal $123 for 3 TV Buddy Screen Casters only to find out they are useless. Can you help? Any amount of reimbursement at this point would be helpful. I'll be calling my tech support next to see if they can help me make use of these things. And, of course, I'll call PayPal as well; but I don't hold out any hope of getting their help. Let me know if there's anything you can do?
    April Lindenmuth

• La
    Larry Staggs Feb 23, 2020

I recently bought a TV buddy and is does not work at all.

• La
    Larry Staggs Feb 23, 2020

will try paypal for help.