Having problems with Stripe.com?

185 Berry Street, Suite 550
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stripe.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Stripe.comno customer service

They deal with money and they have no phone number!
Is it normal, you think? Looked through the whole website carefully and didn't find anything.
My issue is that several payments I made didn't go through, there were denials, so I was recommended to contact them directly. But how?
Should I send them a letter in an envelope? No mail, no phone number. Just online form, that doesn't work properly. I submitted 3 tickets and there's still nothing. Appalling.

Stripe.comThey took more money from me as they needed to

I used the services from the company www.stripe.com. I overcharged and the rep refused to return money back. Also he told that it was my fault, ‘coz i haven’t provided some payment and form on time, but they never told me about it before. I was shocked with such attitude and wanted to ask for help. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Al
        Albert Mo Nov 09, 2012

Stripe.com scammed me for $2500. They declined money transfer and don’t want to return me the money now. I can understand what games they are playing, but I know that my money won’t become their winning. I’m done. Let’s call the police.

• Su
        SueStripe Sep 14, 2013

Same thing happened to me! I shipped my product and they never sent me the money. File a small claims lawsuit against them that's what I'm going to do and now we can play there game and Win

Mail Fatlindi Dec 03, 2019

Do you have any Phone number from Stripe because i will call them but i can not find any number

Stripe Inc.Worst employer ever

I worked with the company Stripe Inc., but it was worst experience I ever had. After I worked for them several weeks, I spent more than $ 10, 000 on investments. One day I received email from them that they didn’t need me more and they stopped to answer to my emails. So I wanted to warn everyone, don’t deal with this company. I lost money and I have no choice to return them back. Please leave comments about your experience with this company.