Strayer University Onlinefake university

Strayer keeps part of your refund check, professors are not accredited, they put spy ware on your computer to track where you been and what you do. I asked my professor where she earned her teaching degree. She claimed that she could not give out that information, I asked my other professors and they told me, one even said that "some are in training" there. Classes with "fake" students.

• Ve
    venus pinner Feb 06, 2008

I don't think the the school is fake, its a pretty good school, they are very professional. I haven't came across anyone that wouldn't take time to assist me in general question that I may have. Matter of fact, on the news they reported the building of another Strayer University campus in Raleigh, N.C. so it can't be all that bad.

• Am
    Amazingapril Apr 09, 2008

Strayer University is a good school. It's not a tradtiotnal school in the sense of greeks, cafeterias and dorms. But it offers all the essential's you need to graduate . My Professors also taught at other Ivy League schools, while teaching at Strayer. So your getting an Ivy League education for a discount. They offer book vouchers for your classes. The Financial Aid and other business matters are always held efficiently because of the low student-ratio and that gets you personal attention always. As a student that has just completed her winter quater with all A's. I give it a good review. When choosing a good college, individual attention and career counseling can go a long way. I believe your own personal work ethic will determine your success. Strayer University is accredited by the Middles States Commission which includes Princeton and John Hopkins University. So gets an A from a motivated Strayer student.

• Ca
    carol Apr 12, 2008

Strayer University is an excellent school and provides working adults with the opportunity to earn a quality education to advance in their careers. I get more out of these courses than I did at the tradition state university here in San Antonio, where the professors seemed to only cater to the traditional full-time student living in a dorm and partying with their fraternities and sorroties (who don't know what it's like to juggle a full-time job, a family, and an education. STRAYER IS AWSOME!

• Ve
    Very Satisfied Customer May 05, 2008

You sound bitter about a bad grade or something. Grow up. I myself attended Strayer to get my MBA. Not only was my degree recognized, but it was well respected in Northern California were I recently relocated. Strayer doesn't even have a campus here, which told me alot about the caliber of education I received. I would recommend Strayer to anyone that has a busy lifestyle, but still want to further their education. They have great professors, great students and a great curriculum.Out of all the comments, the guy that posted the original comment is the only one complaining. Thats make me question him, not Strayer. So you didnt pass a class. Get over it.

Kristine May 14, 2008

I could sit here all day and tell you about the many interesting experience Ive had at Strayer but I'll keep it short. They prey on people who have tuition assistance and those who need a flexible "fit your life" (haha) schedule. They are stationed near the military bases for a reason. They know the tuition funding from military students will be 100% from Uncle Sam so they jack up their fees. The staff is not knowledgeable at all and the turnover rate is so high that you never know who you will see sitting at the desk when you go in. That should have been the first red flag but at the time I was naive. I have paid thousands for books I did not need or use and amassed even more in student loan debt. I will have a two year degree that took me four years and will have cost me more than the car I just bought. I probably won't finish paying off Sallie Mae until I'm old and receiving Social Security. I am not just a "bitter student who didn't pass a class". I have a 3.5 GPA and I am not the only one complaining. I feel like most of the classes I took were on a high school level or below but I couldn't leave because nothing would transfer to another school and I didn't want to waste anymore money. My MAT 105 was so easy that sometimes the teacher even got bored and would leave the room or he would tell us he had a bad day with his stocks so don't bother him. I along with another student taught the class on two occasions. We all complained and Strayer offered everyone A's to drop the complaint. I already had an A but that wasn't the point. Some people didn't learn a thing. Most of the material I went over in MAT 105 I had already covered in 7th grade Algebra II. I could go on and on but I won't because it makes me angry. This place is a diploma mill. You don't earn your degree, you buy it. Case closed.

• Er
    Eric May 19, 2008

Strayer is a good school. Again, you get out what you put in. I've attended other colleges, and there isn't any difference. This school is geared towards adults who, for one reason or another, didn't finish their degree earlier.

There are always those who complain.

Kristine May 31, 2008

Eric,
    Either you work for Strayer or you have been severely disillusioned by the standard issue smokescreen. I have put the maximum effort into every class and I am still not getting the same from Strayer. There are so many differences between Strayer and real colleges that I don't have enough room or time to list them all. A few that I will touch on are as follows:
    1. Real colleges don't charge you $2100 per course and then make you buy only their special books that you really don't need at a cost of another $200 to $300 per class.
    2. Real colleges return your calls and reply to you when you have concerns. They do not allow you to leave numerous messages that go unreturned until you just give up out of exasperation( I'm talking about you, Dean Tony Johnson at the Newington office)
    3. Real colleges don't go through deans, teachers and other administrative staff like water goes through a sieve.
    4. Real colleges don't allow their teachers to earn a paycheck while putting forth no to minimal effort.
    5. Real colleges don't have admissions officers who hang at the doors like vultures waiting for their next kill because they have a monthly quota to meet.
    6. Real colleges don't purposefully build near military bases. Strayer knows the government will pay for tuition no questions asked so they can jack up the prices of their courses. Did you know that Strayer made more money in one year than Harrah's entertainment. Yes, that Harrah's( Las Vegas, Atlantic City etc)

• Se
    Selena Jun 12, 2008

I'm a current student and Strayer. I'm working towards my B.S in Database technology and work in the IT department at a major airport.

I have had nothing but a great experience at Strayer, classes are hands on. I work with MBA's from Drexel, University of Penn, and when they see the course curriculum they are impressed.

Did I have bad professors? YES
    Did I have outstanding professors? YES
    Did I have classes that I excelled in? YES
    Did I have classes that I really had a hard time with? YES

Anytime I needed assistance with financial aid I always had support and prompt attention.

As for the books if you search by the ISBN number you can get the same books without the Strayer logo and sell them back later. Educate yourselves it doesn't take a rocket science to figure that out.

It's what you put into it and believe me I put in 100 percent.

bean Jul 30, 2008

You’re all unethical and jealous!!! I have a Bachelors of Science from Strayer University. I worked so hard to earn that degree, I had Teaches that have Masters Degrees and some were Doctors. If you have not graduated from any College or University then who the hell do you think you are: putting professional students down that work hard, are smart and have a degree? I will sue any one that tells me that I am not skilled and have a degree, I have Certifications:
    CompTia Network+ Certified
    CompTia A+ Hardware Certified
    CompTia A+ Software Certified
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Alpha Sigma Lambda Certificate
    Degree
    Strayer University GPA 3.5: Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking.

• Mo
    Mostres Aug 09, 2008

I have enrolled in Strayer and will start the fall quarter 2008 and had no problems transferring my community college credits. I've had nothing but a positive experience thus far. I'll keep you posted!

• J0
    J-007 Aug 29, 2008

Any university that markets themselves like some diploma mill is a diploma mill. You're wasting your time and money, people. I promise you that when the rubber hits road, you will be found lacking. And, no, I didn't attend this sham of a fake institution. Just because you are doing well at Strayer does not mean the school is bona fide.

Ang Sep 03, 2008

I can agree with most of the complaints here. When I first started at Strayer, it was fine. As a matter of fact, it was excellent. My admissions officer was great and helped in any way she could. However, this changed quickly when dealing with other departments (particularly financial aid). The turnover rate is extremely high. Also, sometimes they don't have a clue as to what's going on. Some don't return phone calls. I only have two quarters left to finish up my Masters degree and I just want to get it over with. I also found out about some accreditation issues after I'd been there for a while. I seriously thought about transferring but was concerned that the credits wouldn't transfer. I'd also invested a lot of money into it already since Strayer is very very expensive. However, it is convenient. The question is...Is it worth it??? NO! If you're considering it...Don't! Do your research first! Make a better choice.

Kristine Sep 21, 2008

Just an update for all you non believers out there. I just got a call from a collection agency. Know why? Strayer didnt get paid for my last two classes. Hmmmmm...I was told that if I changed from an AA to a BS that my classes would be covered as I would get more money for my student loan. I would owe $200 at the MOST. Fine. So thats what I did. Well come to find out, that was NOT the case and I still owe almost $2100. I went to the school and they agreed that yes, maybe I was told that but it didnt happen so now I have to pay! I am disputing this charge as I would have never taken the classes if I knew I would have to pay out of pocket at the end of class . I received ONE bill during the first week of classes stating the total balance and when I called I was told that my loan would pick up the rest don't worry about it. Not once again during the semester did I receive any correspondence from Strayer to say that I had an unpaid balance.

Kristine Sep 21, 2008

Bean,
    1. I am not putting the students down I am putting down Strayer.
    2. The term unethical does not apply in this situation. Nor does the word jealous. I am neither.
    Look it up...unethical...not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior. Having an opinion does not make me unethical. This term could apply to Strayer however.
    3. You cannot sue someone for calling you unskilled. I have called lots of people who hold degrees unskilled and even inept. All they got was a temporary case of hurt feelings and I never got sued. Then again the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it?
    4. I'm glad you've had such good teachers. I wish I could say the same however since as I stated above I am not unethical so I wont lie. I've had teachers who were openly having affairs on their wives with students and some who were arrested numerous times for soliciting prostitutes. I've also had a teacher who came to class and refused to teach on two occasions because he had a bad day. I taught the math class both days while he went AWOL because we deserved better than what he was putting in.
    If this sounds like the kind of program you want to get with then please keep going to Strayer. I dont know how it is where you went but White Marsh campus is a joke. I thought I was rid of them until I got that lovely call from the collection agency saying my tuition was still not paid. I just wanted to get my AA and get the fudge out of there. I thought thats what happened after I took mylast two courses but apparently I was wrong and they didnt hold up their end of the deal. Dont let it happen to you. Times are too hard these days

• Je
    jeasime Sep 30, 2008

Strayer is a horrible school to attend. They are so full of it. They rip you off with your money and there staff comes and goes like flies. You have children working in the financial aid office and all they talk about is that this is government money. I hate Strayer and I am so sorry that I received 2 degrees from them. I had to wait 12 weeks after the quarter was over to get my refund check. They act as though this is there money. Give me my money. Strayer needs to have a complete makeover and Corporate Office needs to do an audit on all Strayer Campuses because they need to be rivised.

• Mi
    Michon Oct 05, 2008

I'm attending Strayer University now and it's not perfect by any means. I agree about the admission officer waiting to get you in and sign you up. I felt like I helped someone meet their quota. They do have a high turnover rate. I've had to tell a few people off during my 3 semesters so far. I certainly am no one to be taken advantage of so I've voiced my opinions and thoughts respectfully and regularly. I've gotten a good financial aid package and my job reimburses me so it is an acceptable school for me for those reasons. I can do online classes which fits into my schedule. My previous school credits transferred so I'm going to finish in 2.5 years as opposed to 4-5. Though it's not perfect, it fits into my schedule well. I really don't need someone on top of me to tell me to do anything, they just need to be there when I have questions.

• Mo
    Monica Oct 22, 2008

I have been attending Strayer for a year now and I only have two problems, 1st the tuition is SOOOO expensive. I wish they offered more CLEP classes for business majors so that I could pay the $75 or $80 to take those tests and get this school thing over with sooner. My 2nd compaint is they also offer the "work/life experience" credits but those are for certain classes and hardly any pertaining to business degrees and to get that credit, you still have to pay $250 per class. My professors are great, they have taught at other accredited Universities and are really helpful. I guess if I could, I would have just stayed in college when I was younger because I am really "paying" for it now.

• St
    Strayer adjunct Nov 04, 2008

I have read through all the comments and I am not amazed by any of them. Those with the complaints must realize that ALL schools have those same problems. It is not unique to Strayer at all.

I am currently an adjunct at Strayer on campus and online. I received my undergraduate degree from a traditional school (University of Michigan), my master's from an online school (AIU Online) and working on my PhD online (Walden University). I have personally experienced all the good and the bad that has been expressed here as a student and heard about it as an instructor as well. Not just at Strayer, but also at another school where I teach adjunct on campus.

Tuition is expensive EVERYWHERE.
    There are instructors with questionable behavioral choices EVERYWHERE.

My suggestion is if you feel you are not getting your just due from an instructor, then report it to the Dean. I have yet to see a Dean that did not take a complaint seriously. I myself was reported by a student. The Dean kept their identity confidential, but still asked me a bunch of questions. He concluded that the complaint was not founded and remarked the student did receive a B in my course. If you don't feel the Dean is responsive, move it up the chain. They have quite a hierarchy and believe me they want to minimize any negativity wherever possible.

School is what YOU make it. If you pay your money then demand to get your money's worth. There are plenty instructors like myself who are committed to providing you with the best education possible. Don't allow ones who don't have that philosophy short change you.

• Me
    Melanie Nov 13, 2008

You know what, I came to this board to see if there was something that would deter me from moving forward with Strayer. But I'm not reading anything here that I have not read about any other schools. Local universities advertise on tv. That is nothing new. I've had financial aid issues with my community college. That is nothing new. Let's see...what else. Teachers...ahh I could tell you some stories about teachers at the local campus. You get good ones, you get bad ones. Nothing new. I also think that someone that feels the need to keep coming back to this board and complaining about the school has had some personal issues that she needs to deal with. Furthermore, if they tell you they will change your financial aid and you don't get it on paper or see your new loan revisions, that would probably be an issue with you, wouldn't it? They are not going to be paying back that loan. You will. So why wouldn't you keep better track of that? Telling them later that someone on the phone said this or that wouldn't help you, would it?

• Im
    Impex No Warranty Nov 20, 2008

I was reluctant to say anything because I think some of you need to learn for yourself as I did. And regardless what I say, some of you will argue. I agree with the complaints about Strayer and can add so much more. I had the school analyzed by a Professor at Duke University because I was having many problems with my instructors. I too was working on my MBA. I had to correct the instructors many, many, many times as they fell short of complete knowledge of the subject they were teaching. I also had a class on campus that was taught by the dean. He left halfway through the semester for a promotion. The class was taken over by the new dean. She had no idea where to start. She missed at least half the classes. She only had to teach half a semester. She was out looking for a new Jag and yes that is factual from her own mouth. In short, the instructor from Duke stated the school was at best mediocre. And regardless as to what some may tell you, it is not an accredited school. At least not one that is recognized by nearly all organizations. It is only under a different accreditation standard. So anyhow good luck with it. My suggestion is to save your money, Strayer is way, way too costly, and go to a community college. A 2 year degree from a community college is more recognized than a 4 yr from Strayer or an MBA from Strayer. Argue if you like but I am well rehearsed from my nightmare with them. And yes I am sure there are some affiliates from Strayer on this board. So be careful to some of the arguements.

• Da
    David Nov 25, 2008

It is a good school but expensive. With regard to the professors, most if not all carry a graduate and post graduate degrees from decents schools such as MIT, George Mason, GW, and others.

It is unfair to blame someone's failure on the scholl. The school needs to improve on many area and lower its costs, but other than that it is a good student from the academic point of view.

Kristine Feb 04, 2009

Thank you Melanie I have noted your comments. Im so glad you feel the need to talk about me. That makes me feel special. You have been most helpful.
    Toodles,
    Kristine

Kristine Feb 04, 2009

Thank you for your insightful comments Melanie. They have been noted. Im glad you feel the need to talk about me. It makes me feel so special. Best wishes, Kristine

• Ka
    kasumi09 Feb 06, 2009

Strayer is not a fake school. When you look at the school catalog, there lists all the professors who teach there, and what their degrees are and from what schools. Almost all of them are Ph.D holders (while the rest have at least masters degrees) from well known universities like Yale, Cornell, Harvard as well as many other state universities. There is no way they would lie about their degrees. The school is regionally accredited, which means that the school must meet & maintain certain academic standards.

People don't have to like the school, but that doesn't mean they can make up lies to defame it.

• Ka
    kasumi09 Feb 06, 2009

Sorry guys, I accidentally submitted my comment more than once by pressing the button thinking it didn't get posted.

• Kc
    kcnastar Feb 11, 2009

It sounds like Kristine has a lot of growing up to do. You will find that once you get out on your own away from your Mommy and Daddy, that work, school, and life is not perfect, and you only have yourself to blame for lack of effort in everything you do. You can blame bosses, teachers, your job, your school, everyone and everything but yourself, and nothing will change. Only you can look into a mirror and change things from within your self. The glass of life is half full, not half empty. I have my bachelors and Masters from Strayer. I also have a great, solid, career with fantastic money because of Strayer. They have the same accredidation as any major university. Grow up Kristine!

• Am
    Amy Feb 18, 2009

Strayer University is absolutely accredited! Feel free to visit the Middle States Commission on Higher Educations website at www.msche.com. Strayer University is accredited by the same agency as schools like Princeton, NYU, Syracuse, Rutgers, and many many more. So for those of you who have not done your research, don't bother posting. So if someone out there is trying to say that Strayer's accreditation makes the degree less valuable...then don't bother attending Princeton University either. Some of these comments are just absolutely ridiculous.

Strayer University has provided me with an awesome experience and is well respected in my community and many local employers including mine not only send their employees there for continued education, but also contact the school to exclusively post job openings for its students.

As far as the professors, they're awesome! These are not people who simply TEACH for a living. These are folks who work in the real world and haven't spent their life staring at a stupid textbook. Legal classes are taught by practicing attorneys, accounting courses are taught by qualified individuals who work in the accounting field.

If you have a problem with your experience at Strayer...I doubt you're being truthful about the real reasons behind it. You ALWAYS get out of your education what you put into...Don't blame others for your own mistakes.

Strayer is a GREAT school and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Ru
    Rubitana Feb 23, 2009

I have 66 credits at Rutgers. Tuition is like $1300 per 3credit class. 120 credits to graduate. I have to make up 6 credits to get financial aid again. So I can either go to County College for the 6 credits for a total of $700 out of pocket and then transfer back to Rutgers when my financial aid kicks in. I'll finish in about 2 and a half years. Or I can finish up at Strayer University Online.
    I like the convenience that Strayer offers, but I know I would be more proud to be a Rutgers graduate. Keep in mind, I am 23, I have 2 jobs, and I support myself. I have 2 constraints, money and time. I do not know what to do! What would you do in my shoes???

• Ru
    Rubitana Feb 23, 2009

Oh and my major is Accounting. So should I stay at Rutgers or go to Strayer? I feel like Rutgers is holding me back because it takes up so much of my time to commute and find parking. I am in dire need advice. What should I do?

• Go
    GoingBackToSchoolatforty Mar 03, 2009

I went on this post to see what students were saying about strayer at the Millersville location in Anne Arundel County MD. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say. I am thinking business major with a concentration in Information Assurance.

• Co
    Colgrad09 Mar 13, 2009

I'm currently attending Strayer University Online and I love it. I find it challenging. I am learning. Yes, it is expensive, but I wanted convenience and you pay for convenience. I'll graduate in April on my birthday! Also, if Strayer was such a fake school, why are they eligible for financial aid and title VII (if I'm quoting it correctly)? I received Pell grants, loans and the GI Bill. The VA does not pay any and all schools.

• Ml
    MLS Professional Mar 29, 2009

Please stay away from Strayer, it is for profit education, the first goal is to make a profit, education is second. I have worked for Strayer and also taken a class there. I recieved my Masters from a State University in Florida and also my BS from a state University. Convience should not be a reason why anyone attends Strayer, most schools now offer online classes.

Before you invest in a school that is for Profit, look at your local State University or Community college, they offer better edcuation and also a degree that will be recognized by most colleges and universities.

I'm not bitter or mad at Strayer but I honestly tell you that any school not just Strayer who is for profit educaton stay away from it.

• Te
    teshman Mar 30, 2009

Do you know any school that accepts Strayer's degree if I plan to work on my PHD? I am about to graduate from Strayer in the next quarter with MIS. Do you know anyone who has been accepted for post-graduate studies after obtaining a masters from Strayer?

• Da
    Dave Apr 07, 2009

I attended Strayer University for 4 years. I recently graduated from Strayer with a B.S. in Accounting and received two job offers. In the current economic environment, this is not a bad record. When I applied for each of these positions with accounting firms here in Dallas, I was given a complex accounting test. I scored extremely well on both of them; this is an excellent indicator that I did learn what was expected of a college graduate. Dallas can boast of having a very highly trained and educated workforce-more educated than many major cities in America (that is why we have so many corporate headquarters in the metroplex), and I had no problem competing with graduates from other universities. I initially attended a public university, but I did not feel like the university offered an opportunity for professional working adults to complete their degree-as Strayer does . My education at Strayer was not inferior to that of my local university.

I am not judging anyone on this board; however, it does seem quite ironic that a person would continue to expend money on an education that he/she felt was less than par. That alone questions the intelligence of an individual that is so repulsive and to repudiate the amount of money they justly owe is laughable. It is so easy to blame others for ones failures, but this is the real world and it will not get any easier, to think otherwise would be delusional.

I am not suggesting that Strayer Univeristy is a good fit for everyone. It may not be; however, I am very pleased with the education that I received. I put a 100% into the entire process from admissions to graduation. I followed up on my financial aid each year and had no problems. I accepted the responsibility of being an adult and did not wait around for someone to hold my hand as a child to instruct me on what to do next-I asked! I was very proactive and the experience was terrific. The education that I received was well worth every cent that I spent at Strayer. Yes, my education cost was expensive, but I made a well-informed decision before I ever started attending. I did not take classes and then complain about how much they cost. I was responsible and done my research on the university and made a decision based upon the facts. I believe that I would be ignorant to investment so much money into my future and not feel comfortable with the end result. I was able to obtain a great position with my education and positive attitude. My investment was well worth it.

• Ci
    Cindy Flinn May 10, 2009

Stray University tells you that your classes are in the class room and then they cancel them and make you tak ethem on line. You need one class on campus to receive your pheaa and Strayer does not care!

• St
    stopcryinglikealittlebitch May 20, 2009

Stop acting like little ###. If you dont like the school, then dont attend. If they stole your money, then deal with it. Get a few credits from strayer, transfer to another University for its "name" and rock on. Strayer isnt cheap, but it works out. Im holding a nice 4.0, and I will be transferring out to University of North Carolina shortly. You all need to learn how to work a plan. Its called, 'Hustlenomics 101'. You need to learn how to "freak" the system for your benefit. Stop being a punk, and make things happen. Life just gets more complicated as time passes. Roll with the punches.

Betty Moore May 21, 2009

At this time I am undergoing some issues with Strayer University, I have no problem with my education level pers, but the school screwed up my financial aid and they did not recieve any payments for the last two consecutive quarters, to which I was unbeknowst of this fact. I finished my BS/BA in June 2008 and still do not have my degree they will not release because they cannot retrieve the funding from Sallie Mae due to them not certifying funds. I guess at this point I will have to get an attorney. I will not pay them these funds unless they can set up the same payment plan as Sallie Mae. My phone calls, faxs and emails did go unanswered.

Chakula S Johnson May 31, 2009

Strayer is an excellent school with excellent Professors. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. I have worked very hard and have been awarded for my hard work. There was one class that I had an issue with but hey that is with all schools. I am planning on enrolling in the MBA program next semester if they were not a good school then I would not get an MBA from Strayer but I know that they are. They are a school that evolves with the times as shown in the icampus and in their phyical campuses.

• Ki
    kitzune Jun 02, 2009

I am currently taking my first class at Strayer and so far I am not impressed. It seems to have potential and perhaps the lack of visibility is my problem. I have a 98 in the class so far and expect to continue that. But I have no idea if that grade is from the hard work or from lax grading. I don't know what the bell curve is and how my work compares with other students. Am I really that good? While not an idiot, my previous test scores don't justify these results. The only items I have been marked off on are format or timing related. There have been no complaints about my logic, grammar, spelling or position on the topic. The discussions I see from other students seem to totally miss the target by not answering the questions asked and there is little to know discussion.

I would be more concerned, but I know somebody that completed here MBA in Accounting through a local state university and the discussion board she had was even worse with responses such as "sweet", "cool" and "nice". I haven't seen that yet, but 10 word responses just don't seem appropriate for a Masters level class. If I knew these responses where getting grades that reflected their value maybe I would have less concern and not have found this complaint board. But here I am... trying to find out if this is worth it or going to hurt me in the long run.

And for those asking why would you go to a profit school? Well if you are in the situation of having a national accreditation most state schools say you are a freshman and do not count your degree as worth anything. So you are in a rock and a hard place. They have a bias against the schools and keep people away from attending. If any of my state schools would accept my degree, or even my associates I would attend them, but starting as a freshman after completing over 140 hours of classes just isn't acceptable. So we search for schools that will bridge this gap and so far I have only found for profit schools that can offer this. Of course I regret this, but once the deed is done...

I am currently considering jumping to University of Phoenix. Not that it is much better, they have issues as well. Strayer has a format I like, 11 weeks is enough time for my schedule, UoP 6 weeks seems a bit rushed. Strayer doesn't have team projects but does have discussion, UoP has a team project in every class.

I'm frustrated and looking for a solution and not finding one.

Chakula Jun 03, 2009

Hi,

I am in my last term at Strayer and I can tell you that it really depends on your Professor. There will be classes that you will breeze through and some that are so hard that you are praying for the end of the quarter. The Professors are great and are easy to talk to but they do expect your assignments without any delays unless it is an extreme emergency. Strayer does have 5 week courses called mini sessions but it is a lot of work crammed into those sessions and there are not many classes that are offered and I wanted to let you know about the challenge exams, these are a great way to finish early, the exams are hard but they are replicates of the final exam. If you have any questions don't hesitate to write me back.

Chakula
    Class of 2009

Bernie Busonick Nov 17, 2017

@Chakula Chakula, How did you study for the challenge exams?