Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses31511araf-1050

M Feb 06, 2019

The matress that I laid on in the showroom AF006-1050 had a thick pillow top and very soft and was black that matched my quest room. The matress that I got was 31511ARAF- 1050 for 318.00 and AR-6050 sample mattress for 98.00. The matress that I got was very hard to lay on and was white. I called Ricki and told him this wasn't the one I laid on and he said it couldn't be returned. They were still in the plastic covering at that time. He told me to come back in and he would sell me a new one. I also told him when signing the paperwork that I couldn't have anything come out of my account on the 1st because I pay rent so he changed it to the 18th. So now I have 49 out on the 18th and the 1st! Big problem! I did not get the soft thick pillow top that I wanted and was charged the wrong amount and have a big problem with the money out of my acct. Kathy Powell [protected].