Sterling Holiday Resortsmisguide for my membership - 1225993

S May 04, 2019

By way of a Mr.Manoj kumar - sales officer (017638) in March 2016, i got 3, 01, 050/- worth of white studio membership.
Then Mr.manoj kumar gave me a false information provoked my desire and upgrade me am Red studio member at cost of Rs.4, 53, 550/- in August 2016.
And by continuing to persuade me against my wishes, i have upgraded my membership as a Purple studio in December 2017 by cost of Rs.7, 52, 411/-
As per your sales team direction, i have paid up to rupees 2, 50, 000/- as a member.
As on date i have 14 nights to redeem, but they have rejected my reservation request for a holiday due to some reasons.
Still i have not received a proper answer my questions yet when i asked to your persons through calls and mails from 25.04.19.
So you have to realize my position of being deceived by their sales team.
So i have requested to you, please recognize myself as a white studio member and release my balance payment asap.
Otherwise cancel my membership and repay my total amount.
I am waiting for you to get the right solution from you.
IF I DO NOT GET PROPER SOLUTION FROM YOU, I WILL INFORM YOU THAT I WILL PROCEED OUR LEGAL ACTIONS.